***Day 5 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, the answer is in SMS he sent to Allison. Where. He suposedly said "Girls aren't up yet, making lunches" then about 6:20 there was alleged to be another which said "S is now up" doesn't kinda fit with getting up at 6 doing the SSS then cutting himself shaving AFTER S got up.

Perhaps GBC called NBC on the landline around 6.30, and he came over in BWANA. Then GBC went out driving and called NBC on the mobile at 6.57 (why), then the police at 7.15.

Unless the girls were booked into before school care, and why would they as GBC would have been able to take them to school, then I think OW got them out of the house at GBC's request and may have taken them to say Maccas for a play to use up time until she could take them to school. The youngest girl was in prep and she would have needed to be taken into her classroom and get settled for the day. So then OW drove them to school, took the youngest one into her room then came back. If she changed cars as I haven't got my head around that yet, then she did that either before or after the school drop off.

I wish we had records of other phone numbers - I'm guessing Allison and GBC had a land line? It just seems so early to start ringing the parents and driving round the streets looking for her. Maybe he would have been concerned, but to call in the troops seems a total overreaction on his part.

I agree that GBC wanted those girls out of the house. Quickly.

I think, the answer is in SMS he sent to Allison. Where. He suposedly said "Girls aren't up yet, making lunches" then about 6:20 there was alleged to be another which said "S is now up" doesn't kinda fit with getting up at 6 doing the SSS then cutting himself shaving AFTER S got up.

Ooh. I forgot about those texts - that makes the timeline even more strange.

Ummm just don't try and leave at anytime after 8 for a 9am appt from Brookfield. There is NO parking and traffic is horrendous - it takes my son about an hour at 7:30am from Kenmore to St Lucia weekdays - he starts at 7:00 parks about 40 mins away and walks in from there.

Can someone confirm what mobile WAP/internet sessions are (telstra datapack). Is that a plug in internet dongle for portable internet connection?

NBC and EBC's internet was used this way on 20 April at 6.32am for 16 minutes.

thats the problem. lets assume ... well .. I assume. that he knows that Allison is dead, and disposed of, ( but not thoroughly disposed of, because that is like throwing a million dollars away, just like that. .. but I digress.. )

he is either actually doing this stuff, getting up, SSS, lunches, texting allison, getting girls up .. etc..

or, the texts to Allison are fantasies, a kabuki play, a laying down of what Gerard thinks is what is normal. Because for this whole story to come off, he has to be 'normal'.. doing normal things...he has to move forward, as time does to all of us, murderers, kings, every single one of us are under the immutable law of time passing. ..time doesnt stop passing for Gerard just because he murdered Allison.. .. it goes on, irregardless. .. but he also has to play it backwards at the same time..

I wish we had records of other phone numbers - I'm guessing Allison and GBC had a land line? It just seems so early to start ringing the parents and driving round the streets looking for her. Maybe he would have been concerned, but to call in the troops seems a total overreaction on his part.

I agree that GBC wanted those girls out of the house. Quickly.

Yes, OW said she'd tried calling Allison from the landline of course that can't be verified.

Just another thing that doesn't fit with Allison being depressed at that point is the sleepover. You wouldn't put the pressure of three more kids on her if she was depressed, would you?

Can someone confirm what mobile WAP/internet sessions are (telstra datapack). Is that a plug in internet dongle for portable internet connection?

NBC and EBC's internet was used this way on 20 April at 6.32am for 16 minutes.

I'm thinking via a mobile phone.

So he carried out his normal ablutions BEFORE he went looking for Allison or after? Confused a bit now.
No, YOU'RE not confused BJsleuth . HE forgot about details, including timing. Needed to include little bits of truth for his story to appear to have some credence.
(Bit sleep deprived too) IMO.

Is there anyone on here who has any real doubt that he will be committed { for trial I mean}

I am 100% certain he will be committed for trial. I do not believe there is any doubt a case has been established. However, I am not so sure he will be found guilty. Peter Davis is about establishing what the police know, honing in on any elements where there is contraversy (eg timing and location of screams), establishing a long term history of depression, putting the finance trail in a different light and of course the BIGGIE--the coroner could not establish any cause of death. I am sure his technique will be very different at trial, now he has established what evidence there is, he will systematically try to annihilate it. Time will tell if he succeeds or if the circumstancial evidence brick by brick builds into an insurmountable obstacle.

I posted this previously when I first heard about Allisons mobile and the FTP Tower. You can drive from Brookfield to Taringa/St Lucia the back way via Kenmore FTP & Jesmond RDs at 6.30 to avoid Moggill rd Traffic

and I suppose, if Nige was there , before the little girl was up, he would have seen Gerards uncut manly face before his rushed hacking, as well.

But ... dont know what time Nige got there. Only know, by assumption, he was there when Gerard went out to look for Allison and rang the police whilst doing so. If thats what was true. But he also rang Olivia , he says, to come down.. So .. I assume that Olivia didnt get down there till after 7.15.
So. .Nige there earlier than Olivia. Earlier than Gerard went out to look for Allison.

And even though Livvy didn't think of it, once the police arrived she thought it better to not arrive in the blue car and used another (ebcs car??) as due to her army training she thought they may check all the cars for mud or anything...

I don't know about you lot but I find that I always call the police to pop on over to find my hubby when I have lost him for about the sum total of 5 mins at 6am in the morning after he is expected back from his morning exercise routine. And then of course my next call is to my dad to fetch the hose and vacuum so I can clean the mud off the wheel arches and vacuum the boot of the 4wd. And my next thought is I better empty the contents of his work briefcase all over the kitchen table because that is a sign that will lead me to wear he is hiding. Geez if it wasn't so sad it could be a comedic skit.

no gerard waffled on about this sleepover in his record of interview that morning with the Sergeants..

in fact. .. its what Gerard said they talked about after calmly having their usual 15 minute session of talking about his random bonking. The sleepover . This was Olivias kids coming over to have a sleepover at Allisons home with her kids that very Friday night. Gerard assured the sergeant that yes, allison was looking forward to it, they switched immediately to that subject, in fact, and talked it over quite wonderfully.

Something strikes me as odd about that, too. It would appear that both he and Allison were superhuman about this ongoing and persistant sexual betrayal in the marriage.. .. they apparently, according to Gerard, they both sat down at an agreed time, had a little 15 minute , and only 15 minutes chat where they exchanged views, philosophy, etc about this phenomenon in their lives every night since the counselling had begun.
huh? ?

I understood their girls were to have a sleepover at someone else's house on the Friday night so that would have been a break for Allison. Now that would have been a better night to kill her, when the girls weren't home.

That's what I thought initially but according to G's statement, OW's kids were coming there. That was my understanding of it.

The phone records say he called Nige at about 6:57.

All the urgency...when Allison was only a few minutes late...and given they had an agrument the night before...she hated excersice...so der is she going to go walking,,,with a new hairdo...when she hated excercise...I have asked before if anyone knows which Gym she sopossedly met up with TM....'' What gym????:

Far to late to come up with better senarios GBC...case closed...:jail:

According to the phone records for 20 April 2012;

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202113"]Bail Hearing Documents *No Discussion* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

GBC phoned Allison's mobile at;

6:32am

6:38am

6:45am

The above three calls originated from Brookfield.

At 6:46am GBC phoned EBC. That call originated from Mt. Coot-tha.

GBC then called the following numbers, all calls originating from Brookfield.

6:53am Unknown number, although it may have been Nigelaine's landline.

6:55am Olivia.

7:02am Allison.

7:03am Allison.

7:06am Olivia.

7:09am Kate Rankin.

7:11am Olivia.

7:15am Police.

7:19am Olivia.

7:35am Allison.

7:39am Olivia.

9:51am. The Dickies.

NBC called the following numbers on 20 April 2012.

6:58am GBC. Originated from Kenmore.

7:45am EBC up to 9:48am all from Brookfield.

11:01am Olivia. This call originated from Kenmore.

Looking at this it would seem that GBC was out and about at 6:46am as his call to his mother's phone originated from Mt. Coot-tha. Apparently he was out looking for Allison but he knew that she was already dead. So what was he doing??

GBC then makes quite a few calls to OW, originating from Brookfield. He doesn't phone the Dickie's until 9:51am.

We see that NBC phoned GBC at 6:58am. Then there were a few calls to EBC from Brookfield. So in all likelihood NBC was the first to arrive at GBC's house and OW turned up sometime after 7:39am.

I'm wondering where GBC found the time to have his ****, shower and shave as well as get dressed, make lunches etc. He must think he's Superman. Must be his affinity with phone boxes.

My opinion only and not that of Websleuths.

I was wondering if anyone here works in real estate? Is it common to take a vacuum cleaner to a property for the reason NBC supposedly needed it? Seems very strange to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine