***Day 5 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ow had been out driving around looking for Allison as well. Wonder what time that was?

two main walking routes. out to the roundabout then along gold creek to the old people home theres a little bus stop there....
my sister has driven it twice we measure that and saying its almost exactly a kilometre each way. so that you know.

OMG is he for real?

Perhaps GBC called NBC on the landline around 6.30, and he came over in BWANA. Then GBC went out driving and called NBC on the mobile at 6.57 (why), then the police at 7.15.

Unless the girls were booked into before school care, and why would they as GBC would have been able to take them to school, then I think OW got them out of the house at GBC's request and may have taken them to say Maccas for a play to use up time until she could take them to school. The youngest girl was in prep and she would have needed to be taken into her classroom and get settled for the day. So then OW drove them to school, took the youngest one into her room then came back. If she changed cars as I haven't got my head around that yet, then she did that either before or after the school drop off.

Weren't OWs kids down too, with a planned sleepover for the Friday night? Perhaps she could have taken the girls to the BC seniors to pass some time and see the cousins, then swapped the cars there before dropping the girls to school?

Wow, an earlier poster commented on ow's interview where she pointed to her head and said he gbc had fallen over as if to explain facial injuries- I feel that is certainly significant

Body language is too hard to fake. Touching the face does indicate a lie.

I was wondering if anyone here works in real estate? Is it common to take a vacuum cleaner to a property for the reason NBC supposedly needed it? Seems very strange to me.

No. Not common, not usual, not even slightly.

Personally I felt that TM's performance on the witness stand could have all been an act. I realize by all the reports she appeared very distressed and said things like 'I loved him' etc etc, but she also managed to plant many incriminating seeds against him. I believe she would have loved him up until the QPS dropped the clanger of the affairs.
The defence I think would have been expecting her to play the woman scorned bit but instead she played it just the opposite as being naive and gullible, perhaps she was advised to play this role by clever legal advice imo.
Also the fact she lied to the police over contact with GBC proves she is not concerned about being untruthful unless caught. To lie in such a serious situation as Allison's disappearance, especially to myself, shows a ruthless side.

Absolutely agree with the last sentence!!

When you read back on all her statements she seems to try & smooth over the fact she was having a clandestine affair with a married man. Telling lies all the way through to protect their affair.

G & I had made every attempt to keep this relationship private and not known to his wife Allison or any of our work colleagues.

In other words, she's saying...well gee we had to tell a load of lies because we tried to keep it a secret.

I have only attended G's house at Brookfield on two occasions

ONLY two occasions?!?!...lovey once is wrong...twice is a whole lot worse!!

Weren't OWs kids down too, with a planned sleepover for the Friday night? Perhaps she could have taken the girls to the BC seniors to pass some time and see the cousins, then swapped the cars there before dropping the girls to school?

Thanks Thinking, I have just come to think that as well. I presume the beige 4 WD is the gold suzuki 4WD, which I think is Elaine's car.

I don't know about you lot but I find that I always call the police to pop on over to find my hubby when I have lost him for about the sum total of 5 mins at 6am in the morning after he is expected back from his morning exercise routine. And then of course my next call is to my dad to fetch the hose and vacuum so I can clean the mud off the wheel arches and vacuum the boot of the 4wd. And my next thought is I better empty the contents of his work briefcase all over the kitchen table because that is a sign that will lead me to wear he is hiding. Geez if it wasn't so sad it could be a comedic skit.

Yeah it sure was "Business as usual" with regard to the vacuum & hose that NBC was taking to get a house ready for a home open. Wouldn't you think a missing wife/daughter-in-law would be a higher priority? Especially if they thought it was seriously to call in the police so soon.

Yeah it sure was "Business as usual" with regard to the vacuum & hose that NBC was taking to get a house ready for a home open. Wouldn't you think a missing wife/daughter-in-law would be a higher priority? Especially if they thought it was seriously to call in the police so soon.

Unless NBC thought that she could turn up any time so he wasn't too worried?

Body language is too hard to fake. Touching the face does indicate a lie.

Exactly, and why was she saying he'd fallen, when he stated the injuries were from razors,caterpillars,aliens ect

one thing is common to everyone including murderers.. they get no special dispensation.

Time passes for them, the exact same way time passes for everyone else.. events happen at immutable and irreversable times. a murderer has to play time backwards to deflect this. To make a plausible story that is contrary to what happened, even if no one sees you, it has to adhere to the relentless passing of time and the spacial limits that time and distance entails.. ... Allisons home, to the Kholo Creek Bridge.. that time, and distance is no shorter, nor any longer for murderers than it is for anyone else.

And murderers are bound by geography too, the same way everyone else is.. they cant defy gravity and space.. they have to move over ground , just like you and me. They have a start point .. that is. .their base, their domicile, and a finish point.. that is, their base.. they dont drop from the sky, and murder someone, then evaporate .

Gerard , you , me, whomsoever, is firmly attached to earth, with its sometimes inconvenient spacial and time constraints. We leave from somewhere, we travel over the same measurements applicable to all, we do what we have to, we travel back, all under the same clock, and the same attachment to terra firma.

Its when one tries play time backwards, and distance backwards that the thing becomes unravelled.

Thanks Thinking, I have just come to think that as well. I presume the beige 4 WD is the gold suzuki 4WD, which I think is Elaine's car.
I have seen the Gold Suzuki rego WPG02 -private plates - parked outside the Baden-Clays house at Kenmore & Olivia driving it on Moggill Road. Whose car is it with those plates?

Now that I've caught up with today's posts, THANK YOU all for your contributions and keeping all of us up to date (... sorry, couldn't press the "Thanks" button for each post on 24 pages!! :) )

From what I can gather, TM is quite a wreck and is still in denial on so many fronts. From the descriptions of her in the courtroom, I believe she is still in love with gbc and we all know that love can indeed be blind. She gave the police four statements but lied during the 5th by not disclosing her recent contact with the accused. I truly fear for her welfare and state of mental health as she must have been under extreme pressure in the past ten months or so, and it is ongoing. It would be even more extreme now that the defence appear to have changed tack from the "suicide theory" to the "untruthful mistress" theory. I wonder if TM, her vehicle or apartment underwent any forensic examinations? MOO.

Probably still hoping he didn't do it. He's single now. Available yet still unable to come to her unconditionally.

Sorry for the typos, I have this new android gadget and it does what it wants, if I argue it boots me off websleuths.

Exactly, and why was she saying he'd fallen, when he stated the injuries were from razors,caterpillars,aliens ect

Because she made it up on the spot, not knowing what his story was?

one thing is common to everyone including murderers.. they get no special dispensation.

Time passes for them, the exact same way time passes for everyone else.. events happen at immutable and irreversable times. a murderer has to play time backwards to deflect this. To make a plausible story that is contrary to what happened, even if no one sees you, it has to adhere to the relentless passing of time and the spacial limits that time and distance entails.. ... Allisons home, to the Kholo Creek Bridge.. that time, and distance is no shorter, nor any longer for murderers than it is for anyone else.

And murderers are bound by geography too, the same way everyone else is.. they cant defy gravity and space.. they have to move over ground , just like you and me. They have a start point .. that is. .their base, their domicile, and a finish point.. that is, their base.. they dont drop from the sky, and murder someone, then evaporate .

Gerard , you , me, whomsoever, is firmly attached to earth, with its sometimes inconvenient spacial and time constraints. We leave from somewhere, we travel over the same measurements applicable to all, we do what we have to, we travel back, all under the same clock, and the same attachment to terra firma.

Its when one tries play time backwards, and distance backwards that the thing becomes unravelled.

Trooper, you are a Tripper (but love ya work - keep it up!)

Wasn't the reason he told the doctors that he was seeing them was because the police asked him to get his scratches documented. It wasn't that he was actually seeking any treatment. The police deny they asked him to do this and why would they say that. As long as they documented his injuries that's all they would have cared about.

I wonder if Darren Mahoney told him to get his scratches dicumented, since he did call him the day that he reported Allison missing.

Davis may have in mind to point the finger at TM now, but there is nothing pointing to her, not even the fact that she forgot to mention something to QPS. He will not succeed with that, not even increase the chance of reasonable doubt IMO. She is just a woman infatuated with GBC, who cannot let go, even after he is a suspect in his wife's murder. She is his little puppy, still, after being kicked, running back to him (but now separated by glass and bars). I have no doubts that she has nothing to do with the murder or the cover up. IMO.

I'm not so sure anymore CC. It wouldn't surprise me at all if she's up to her eyeballs in the whole thing. She was at GBC's beck & call all throughout those years when they kept the affair going. Telling lies to the world to keep it going.

She'd literally bend over backwards to do anything for him.

Cars going through roundabout??...hmmm I wonder if a blue Lexus was among them.

He might have told her that. I don't understand why she had to be involved in the media interviews etc. Sure, be there for support but why say anything? Is she trying to control the situation? The relationship between those two just seems "off" to me.

Toni was trying to play time backwards, too. As far as she was concerned that was the story, thats Fridays story .. no contact.. she has had nearly 20 hours from knowing Allison is missing, and unfortunately, she is right there at the police station that Saturday morning when good ole Gerard, that suave operator tells her he has dropped her in the *advertiser censored*, stick to the story. .. the affair ended last year.. * time passing * ..

but time had passed Toni by when she made that claim. phones were tapped, listeners were in place, and before she had even been asked the question the correct answer , unknown to Toni, was already known. ..

it isnt easy , playing time backwards.. these two bumblers had buckleys chance of working out a smoothly operated yarn. It is almost pitiful to watch them try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member