***Day 5 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA, hope you didn't take what I said the wrong way?? When I said I could see what others saw, I was referring to at the time of the video alot of people were saying how he appeared to be trying to flirt with the reporter. I didn't see it at the time but I can now.

OMG, I'd hate anyone to think that I think he's nice. lol Oh geez! :)

Yeah yeah sure Lyn, you want to be his penpal dont you? lolol.

It's human nature to assume the best of people, unless experience teaches us otherwise. It's not a bad thing but it leaves people vulnerable to exploitation and manipulation. Con merchants know this and prey on those people.

Michael Bosscher is defence lawyer for the accused in Daniel Morcombe case.

Yeah yeah sure Lyn, you want to be his penpal dont you? lolol.

Yeah, I've tried but he just keeps on rejecting my advances. Is it because I don't have any money?????:floorlaugh:

wasnt he GBC's solicitor at some point?? name rings a bell??

Any word from that other guy who used to tweet stuff re: this case? can't remember his name.. and am a twit @tweeting..

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ictim-court-20130319-2gcf7.html#ixzz2NwlCek5Q

A teacher librarian claims she was the woman seen by a witness walking in the Brisbane suburb of Brookfield on the morning mother-of-three Allison Baden-Clay was reported missing.

Speaking at the committal hearing for Gerard Baden-Clay, who is accused of his wife Allison's murder, Ms Skrzeczynski explained she walks to work every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. She said she happened to be working on Friday, April 20 last year.

"I walk [to work] without fail ... whatever the weather," she said.

That's still OK though, if you see someone from a distance you can't always tell their age. As long as they're around a similar build hey?
Plus the person who saw her wouldn't have known Allison was missing at the time so wouldn't have been studying her that hard.

From that photo I wouldn't pick her as 63 so I don't think it discounts that it as her that morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme