***Day 5 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now on stand is the lady jogger who was seen by guy in car at 5.30. This is a bombshell in my opinion as was part of defence theory that it was allison.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD

Woman has come forward to say a walker seen in Brookfield on the morning Allison reported missing was probably her. #badenclay

Just wondering what you think?

What do you think GBC will do once he is committed for trial and his lawyers say "Look mate, this REALLY isn't looking good!"

Do any of you think there is ANY chance he may change his plea?

Or is he going to keep on thinking he really can beat this???

10.57am: A financial advisor has been called to the stand and then dismissed without cross examination.

Tommy Laskaris, a financial advisor, said he knew Baden-Clay and his wife through dealing with their finances.

The court was adjourned so defence barrister Peter Davis could read some financial documents.

When the hearing resumed, Mr Davis said he did not need to question Mr Laskaris

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-of-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-1226600463908

I believe the scratches and the shaving excuse are the most incriminating so far, also the blood in the car, the screams. I wonder what those poor little girls heard that night ???

Sadly, I am not convinced by the evidence as it stands. I see lots of reasons why, but no evidence that he was responsible other than scratches and the leaves found on Allison from the house. All his lies and odd behaviours point to him being an unsavoury character, but he was in fact like that before Allison went missing. There is, so far nothing to place him at Kholo ck. yet, so I remain in hope.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou

Christine Skrzeczynski says she walks each morning she works. She is about Allison's age and has blonde hair.

wtf? they aren't cross examining the financial advisor?

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou

The financial advisor has been dismissed without cross examination. #badenclay

Obviously what they have to say is too damning at this present point in time.

....Just a thought here.

The day after his wife goes missing GBC goes to a couple of Doctors for his 'shaving' wounds. However, he knew what he had done and at THAT stage was getting away with it. We at that time did not know he would not join in the search as this was Day 1 !

I think he would have been a little bit 'giddy' with excitement similar to a hunter after a kill.
He at that stage, he had all the attention....He was 'Da King' !
A little bit excited....I think so !
IMO

From her statement it certainly appears that way. The way he suddenly got all excited about helping her with finding a house, his general demeanor, it reeked of GBC-flirtysyndrome!!! FFS, he was more interested in being nice to her than worried about his wife.

So true Linette. Just imagine if he was your family and behaved like this. It is not normal. Just a few days after your wife 'went missing' - how could he be this arrogant? The wiring in his brain is all wrong. <modsnip>

Just wondering what you think?

What do you think GBC will do once he is committed for trial and his lawyers say "Look mate, this REALLY isn't looking good!"

Do any of you think there is ANY chance he may change his plea?

Or is he going to keep on thinking he really can beat this???

No. He will run the gauntlet. Had to check myself there, nearly namecalled him.

BJsleuth...I'm assuming you're a chick lol.....Re: your leg shaving...xxxx

I agree. Allison was the "Trophy wife" until the kids came along and she suffered depression, then she wasn't perfect in his eyes anymore.

I am curious to know if G knew TM had some money. I think he was telling her about the debt and that he couldn't afford to leave Allison so that TM would offer what she had/help him, he was trying to manipulate her to give it to him. Fortunately for TM she didn't.
IMO that a good point BJSleuth. Fortunately she didn't.

I think Gerard will go on with this until the inevitable moment when his Legal Reps see the possibility of being paid somehow evaporate.. at that point, they will apply to be his Legal Aid reps. .. be paid by the State of Qld.. then they will instruct HIM on how long it will go on for...

....Just a thought here.

The day after his wife goes missing GBC goes to a couple of Doctors for his 'shaving' wounds. However, he knew what he had done and at THAT stage was getting away with it. We at that time did not know he would not join in the search as this was Day 1 !

I think he would have been a little bit 'giddy' with excitement similar to a hunter after a kill.
He at that stage, he had all the attention....He was 'Da King' !
A little bit excited....I think so !
IMO

... and he probably didn't want to get his 'razor cuts' infected by going outside and helping to search. I mean, then he would have had to go back to the Dr... that would take up too much time... he had important things to do like find a solicitor, google how to look innocent, tick off who he would pay when the insurance money came in... he didn't have time to waste searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06