DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Donna Field‏@Donna_Field
First witness: Prof Olaf Drummer Evidence by phone #badenclay

New sketch of GBC....

295242-gerard-baden-clay.jpg

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-of-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-1226601300871

That looks more like him than the previous one.

9:43am Marissa Calligeros: (Live from the Baden-Clay hearing) The sixth and final day of the Baden-Clay committal hearing is about to get under way.

Court 17 is packed; family and friends, law students and curious onlookers occupy the public gallery. There's a palpable sense of anticipation in the room.

Again, Gerard Baden-Clay's sister Olivia Walton is sitting in the court opposite the dock, looking steadfastly at her brother.

Today is the day Mr Baden-Clay learns whether he will face trial in the Supreme Court...

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-march-20-20130320-2geec.html#ixzz2O25qxRXm

Donna Field‏@Donna_Field
Prof Drummer pharmacologist and toxicologist - made a report saying drugs found in Allison's body unlikely to have caused death #badenclay

Cst Ash statement: 15. Gerard said he'd been out looking for Allison but had to return to get the girls ready and himself with his SS&S. In the later transcript of recorded interview, G says he got up performed usual daily ablutions, checked email etc, S got up then he cut himself shaving. The times don't gel.

Good pick up BJ. I have relooked at those statements and you are correct. The other thing is he told the Drs he cut himself shaving as he was in a rush. There was no need to rush when he got up just after 6am. He said in the transcript "I do my usual, excuse me SSS- In the morning, Usually... this morning was no different, I check all my emails when I'm sitting on the toilet. I did that. Um then um, and then I was rushing cause the, I needed--"

There was no need to rush, he had at least 2 and a half hours to get himself and the girls ready for school, even without Allison's help as she was leaving at 7 am. He realised then that he had to say he was rushing and that is why he cut himself but then realised he didn't have a reason to rush. Oops.

Perhaps that what he normally did but didn't SSS that morning as his routine was somewhat put out of whack. Then after he went driving he came home then did actually shave and got some shaving cuts near the scratches, and got dressed in work clothes. Thats why he said to Ash that he shaved after he got home if that is what he actually did. He is getting mixed up between his normal non rushed routine and what he actually did that morning in a rush.

Ashley McDermid‏@AshleyMcDermid
Pharmacologist tells #badenclay committal it's "unlikely" anti-depressants found in Allison's system caused her death. @9NewsBrisbane

Looks like he didn't risk shaving this morning!

9:54am Marissa Calligeros: (Live from the Baden-Clay hearing) The hearing has started, albeit slightly late.

"The proceedings are in session before a packed court room in Brisbane," Chief Magistrate Brendan Buttler has declared.

Homicide detectives Sergeant Peter Roddick and Sergeant Gavin Pascoe will not be called upon to be cross-examined today. They have been stood down.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-march-20-20130320-2geec.html#ixzz2O28wbOJI

David Murray‏@TheMurrayD
Anti-depressant level in Allison's body only mildly elevated and doesn't indicate overdose says Vic pharmacologist Olaf Drummer #badenclay

Donna Field‏@Donna_Field
People standing in the public gallery - all seats are full for the final day of Baden-Clay murder committal #badenclay

OW's reaction today will be interesting. IMO

Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou
Prof Drummer says there are no records of someone dying from Sertraline, the drug Allison was taking, alone. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou
Toxicologist Prof Olaf Drummer giving evidence. He says amount of anti-depressant in Allison Baden-Clay's blood was not fatal. #badenclay

Anyone able to take over the tweets as I have to go out for a bit.

Do we have any sleuthers in court today?

@AshleyMcDermid: People are now standing in the aisles of the #badenclay committal courtroom - no seats left. People still arriving. 9NewsBrisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal