***Day 6 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a big piece of evidence against him getting bail is the fact that he has already been found to be contacting a key witness, and doing this covertly (when he used a pay phone and met with TM). He thought he could dodge police monitoring - big mistake!

They now have good foundation to keep him there. Police have done well. :tyou:
Agree Keentoknow. QPolice seemed to have conducted a thorough investigation with over 400 jobs logged in this case. Well done Queensland Police. Thank you for your thorough work Det. Insp. Mark Ainsworth and dedicated team of detectives, forensics, and uniformed Police.

Can anyone remember how long after the event these photos were taken? News report says they were taken on the day he reported her missing but I thought it was a couple of days later?

Ok, found it in the forensics report, photos were taken on 21st April. Thats why the face is slightly healed. Probably at least 36 hours after the wounds were inflicted.

I won't repost the picture, (the most recent one I mean, as we've all seen it, & this soon after lunch, would likely make me heave), buuuut - if as he is claiming, this is the result of his razor use - would not those moles, or lumps of his have been first in the firing line, rather than the scratched areas??? In the other shots, I also think IMOHOO that you can clearly see the areas where Allison's middle fingers have contacted his flesh, ie longer middle fingers & shorter ring fingers - the left to his face, her right to his chest. Lastly, if Livvy is so certain that the truth will come out one day, then presumably she is aware of, or at least has an idea of what she thinks the truth is - then FFS, why doesn't she say - now is as good a time as any ......

I totally agree with you! It really irks me that she doesn't elaborate on her beliefs, as the evidence we have seen so far speaks strongly against his innocence. I would love to hear her version of events...

I won't repost the picture, (the most recent one I mean, as we've all seen it, & this soon after lunch, would likely make me heave), buuuut - if as he is claiming, this is the result of his razor use - would not those moles, or lumps of his have been first in the firing line, rather than the scratched areas??? In the other shots, I also think IMOHOO that you can clearly see the areas where Allison's middle fingers have contacted his flesh, ie longer middle fingers & shorter ring fingers - the left to his face, her right to his chest. Lastly, if Livvy is so certain that the truth will come out one day, then presumably she is aware of, or at least has an idea of what she thinks the truth is - then FFS, why doesn't she say - now is as good a time as any ......

I can recall a pic taken by the media of OW getting out of the car at her parents house with a few newspapers in her arms...so surely she reads the papers and knows the truth...just doesn't want to face it !!

Calling HAWKINS. Calling HAWKINS. Come in HAWKINS. Would welcome some comments from you today - if possible.

I wonder if anyone in the BC family/supporters monitor this site? If they do, they would fume over some of our comments! :)

I also wonder if the defense do monitor social media, forums, etc to get insight into the general public's perceptions. Or do they have enough on their plate?

I wonder if anyone in the BC family/supporters monitor this site? If they do, they would fume over some of our comments! :)

I also wonder if the defense do monitor social media, forums, etc to get insight into the general public's perceptions. Or do they enough on their plate?

I absolutely think the bc family would without a doubt

I totally agree with you! It really irks me that she doesn't elaborate on her beliefs, as the evidence we have seen so far speaks strongly against his innocence. I would love to hear her version of events...

OW stating outside court "One day the truth will be revealed," she told reporters." C'mon Liv! That's what we all want - the truth, and nothing but the truth.

Yes the blue is the only blood they found and that is the 3rd row of seats in the usual boot area when folded down.

Yes and the forensic witness on Monday said those 3rd row seats had been folded down when he looked at the car, effectively hiding the stain.

Edited to add: actually the top part of the stain showed with the seats down, but the majority of the stain was revealed when the forensic officer lifted the seats up.

This is the blood area.....

vd-Blood-pic-408x264.jpg

still, a bit more than a bloody nose maybe??

Was waiting for your fireworks, and am interested to know what happens to him now if he stays where he is etc.

Great fireworks, great work by all, Great result, Great effort Allison,
My thoughts with her family, friends and the girls.

I did cry when I got the news he is going to trial...so many innocent people caught up in his web of lies and my thoughts for them.....So many have been hurt and destroyed in one way or another.

To TM....I have mixed feelings....she should have known better...even after Allison went 'MISSING" she should have taken stock of what was to come....but she went back for more....and then more.....

This is the tip of the iceburg...the actual court case will be explosive....so much more to come out of the wood work......

Thankyou all for your consistant effort and hanging in there for Allison....
Big HUGS GUYS.....:jail::great::great::rocker:

So relieved to hear he hasn't weaseled his way out of a trial, seeing the photos it seems impossible the defence can talk their way out of that one!
But so sad for all the lives destroyed by Allison's death. Her poor kids have been taken out of school these past two weeks to shield them from the committal evidence and it must be a weight like no other for the Dickies, trying to lessen the effects of their mother's murder. Sending my prayers out for their innocent hearts in the hope they can one day heal.

Rambling thought...

OW standing there staring at her brother at each and every opportunity, such odd behavior! BUT what if her look is more of a 'keep strong, I'm here for you, just stick to the plan and it'll be all OK' kind of a stare /glare?

Like when you and your sibling get into trouble and they take the rap and you're petrified of being busted and keep on staring at them when they're getting in trouble so you can make sure that they know not to dob you in.

Now I've not actually thought previously that OW was involved (though I wouldn't be shocked to hear she was) I actually have a theory about NBC which I'll share when I get through this thread. But just reading a post early in this thread and this popped into my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper