***Day 6 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am still intrigued as to why Mummy and Daddy aren't around - have they walked away from him - surely not, even if you knew he was guilty you couldn't do that to your child. I don't know enough about the law, but if there was a chance of charges still being investigated against the senior Baden Clay's would they be excluded from attending the Committal Hearing?

I can recall a pic taken by the media of OW getting out of the car at her parents house with a few newspapers in her arms...so surely she reads the papers and knows the truth...just doesn't want to face it !!

That's interesting as I recall a report that either NBC or EBC said they don't read the papers when asked by a reporter what they thought.....

I am hopeless at finding where and when it was said....But it was a comment from either one of them!!!:jail:

Well, I am still intrigued as to why Mummy and Daddy aren't around - have they walked away from him - surely not, even if you knew he was guilty you couldn't do that to your child. I don't know enough about the law, but if there was a chance of charges still being investigated against the senior Baden Clay's would they be excluded from attending the Committal Hearing?

Maybe GBC told them he didn't want them there? He didn't want them to go through it or see him in that position?

Rambling thought...

OW standing there staring at her brother at each and every opportunity, such odd behavior! BUT what if her look is more of a 'keep strong, I'm here for you, just stick to the plan and it'll be all OK' kind of a stare /glare?

Like when you and your sibling get into trouble and they take the rap and you're petrified of being busted and keep on staring at them when they're getting in trouble so you can make sure that they know not to dob you in.

Now I've not actually thought previously that OW was involved (though I wouldn't be shocked to hear she was) I actually have a theory about NBC which I'll share when I get through this thread. But just reading a post early in this thread and this popped into my mind.

I agree with you Humdinger, I think Olivia is saying "stick to our plan" they have played that game as kids and got away with it, big sister will make it right. Poor Olivia, really she must be a jumble of nerves and guilt covering up for her baby brother.

That's interesting as I recall a report that either NBC or EBC said they don't read the papers when asked by a reporter what they thought.....

I am hopeless at finding where and when it was said....But it was a comment from either one of them!!!:jail:

July 01, 2012

Asked about police claims in court documents that he had not fully co-operated, he said: "We don't know what the police are saying because we don't read the papers.''

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...brookfield-house/story-fn7x8me2-1226413408907

Alioop when do you think it will go to trial?

May Allison get the justice she could not receive in life.

My parents are around the same age. I mentioned to mum yesterday that the parents haven't said a word to police and she said "oh, they must be quite disgusted in him then". Which I hadn't considered as their reaction - but it may be representative of the generation. My mum is not Australian either.

Stella there's been two different times I've read mentioned for the trial...

one was October this year...the other..."some time early next year".

No doubt we'll hear soon enough when they publish the trial date.

A long wait either way...lol.

450554-baden-clay-photos-cuts-face.jpg

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-of-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-1226601300871

Blind Freddy can see that a razor could not have done that...
I just heard the news :great::great::great:

I still have 1/2 Monday , Tuesday and today to catch up on, late night up reading tonight..

What if Allison did not leave those scratches on his face....I think it would have been a very different outcome..

Thanks to all for your updates and court reporting. :cheers:

Alioop were you at court today? Looking forward to your comments and observations if so! How are you whatif? Was anyone else there today?

Bayside, I haven't seen anything that says the highlighted areas are from cleaning fluid. The car was only a few weeks old, could it have been something from the manufacture of the car, like leather/plastic protector? I am interested in why you say it is cleaning fluid that he used to clean the car?

not sure if it was in msm or another poster said that luminol picks up other substances like bleach etc and the thinking was if he had cleaned the inside of the car and left spray residue, shocking if it actually is blood!

It seems so long ago that we were here discussing not if, but when GBC would be arrested for Allison's murder. And here we are today witnessing GBC now being sent to trial. I wanted to jump and cheer at the magistrate's decision this morning but instead the horror of what GBC actually did to Allison has hit me like a bucket of cold water to the face.

There are a lot of people in damage control right now, in particular the Dickie's and Allison's girls. Also Toni McHugh's sons and her own mother. I have no sympathy for the Baden-Clay's or Olivia Walton. The went into damage control on 20 April 2012 to protect there own arses and that of GBC.

I would ask the journo's covering this case to ask Olivia Walton just what the truth is according to the book of Baden-Clay. We all want to know Olivia. IKYKIK.

My opinion only and not that of Websleuths.

I agree with you Humdinger, I think Olivia is saying "stick to our plan" they have played that game as kids and got away with it, big sister will make it right. Poor Olivia, really she must be a jumble of nerves and guilt covering up for her baby brother.

Nitpicking I know Sprats, but I think GBC is the eldest, followed by OW & Adam? Doesn't detract from the point though, that they may have been revisiting previously used tactics. Someone noted earlier, that Olivia may have been telling God's honest truth, when she stated her firm belief that her brother is an innocent man, (that is if she was crossing her fingers behind her back, & thinking about Adam) - that way she could justify it to herself & God.

I'm thinking that Nigelaine are witnesses for the defence and cannot and would not be required to attend the committal hearing. :twocents:

I wonder if anyone in the BC family/supporters monitor this site? If they do, they would fume over some of our comments! :)

I also wonder if the defense do monitor social media, forums, etc to get insight into the general public's perceptions. Or do they have enough on their plate?

Absolutely they would monitor this site - all of the above! I also hope the prosecution look at this site as many of the sleuthers here are very switched on and make very good points.

I have often thought of the period of time that GBC was working out of toowong tower, before he was arrested - if he was reading these forums at that time they would have completely stressed him out, as so many of the sleuthers theories have turned out to be correct now that we have more information :)

Nitpicking I know Sprats, but I think GBC is the eldest, followed by OW & Adam? Doesn't detract from the point though, that they may have been revisiting previously used tactics. Someone noted earlier, that Olivia may have been telling God's honest truth, when she stated her firm belief that her brother is an innocent man, (that is if she was crossing her fingers behind her back, & thinking about Adam) - that way she could justify it to herself & God.

Thanks Krystalklear I though he was the bub

Absolutely they would monitor this site - all of the above! I also hope the prosecution look at this site as many of the sleuthers here are very switched on and make very good points.

I have often thought of the period of time that GBC was working out of toowong tower, before he was arrested - if he was reading these forums at that time they would have completely stressed him out, as so many of the sleuthers theories have turned out to be correct now that we have more information :)

I think it safe to say he wasn't reading it through all the discussions way back about the roundabout...lol.

He had to ask Bruce Flegg if there was a CCTV there??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper