***Day 6 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn't you have to be without a shirt exposed to Lantana to experience this type of injury.

We have loads of lantanna on our property - we don't react - however I would say that others may react and get a red patch on their skin ....but still we only wear long sleeved clothing when we are gardening and the lantana does not penetrate that clothing. We don't go to cross country wearing no shirt and the leaves of the lantana don't fall down and land on our bare chests. Not trying to be sarcastic but seriously the lantana irritation/rash is on his CHEST!!!!????

I was thinking more along the lines of some sort of plant matter falling into his shirt either in his yard or Kholo Creek. His shirt could have come under or gaped and the plant touched his skin directly.

I'm still not sure this is even plausible - just trying to think what is going on with that injury - it's nasty!

I mentioned a plant ages back. Its a noxious weed with hairy irritants. It's at Kholo but I can't remember what it was.

wouldn't you have to be without a shirt exposed to Lantana to experience this type of injury.

We have loads of lantanna on our property - we don't react - however I would say that others may react and get a red patch on their skin ....but still we only wear long sleeved clothing when we are gardening and the lantana does not penetrate that clothing. We don't go to cross country wearing no shirt and the leaves of the lantana don't fall down and land on our bare chests. Not trying to be sarcastic but seriously the lantana irritation/rash is on his CHEST!!!!????

Hi Liadan - you may not have read some of my other posts but I was referring to the marks on his neck re: the lantana and his chest I agreed with Dr Watson. Also re: the chest - I'd only seen the pic online, but when Ch9 showed it, it was more blown up and what stood out was a lot of petechia, which would be consistent with rubbing against something, or a lot of pressure without causing much disturbance to the epidermis (in stark contrast to his face where a number of layers of the epidermis have been lost). But Doc Watson is the expert here.
The marks on his neck are similar to ones I've sustained from lantana, on the soft underside of my arms when walking through the bush.

OW stating outside court "One day the truth will be revealed," she told reporters." C'mon Liv! That's what we all want - the truth, and nothing but the truth.

... sound like she is preaching!

Oh seriously wouldn't you put your best foot forward and avoid the cost of a trial? OW reckons there is more evidence that will free GBC? That is optimistic but is it realistic?

What?! Are the participants still working out if they are being paid enough to sit on the stand. PULEEZE! And the scratches are from an alien that landed that and implanted special truth telling devices into GBC's cheeks.

I am so ready to believe anything crazy I swear!

Great post

Perfectly said

ummm were they 3 mm thick like fingernail scratches?

My point was that photos of the hair around/on/near the scratches appears to be then same length, and I wondered if he had shaved over the scratches as surely that would have irritated them more

The day I went to Kholo Creek I was wearing a collared shirt and something got slightly in it and for days I was scratching my right top chest. I thought it might have been a tick as I scratched something substantial out of it. And it wasn't even overgrown then as all the scrub had been cleared.
And Mani got a tick too that day...remember? There was also quite a few castor oil plants there that we all brushed against.

Hi Liadan - you may not have read some of my other posts but I was referring to the marks on his neck re: the lantana and his chest I agreed with Dr Watson. Also re: the chest - I'd only seen the pic online, but when Ch9 showed it, it was more blown up and what stood out was a lot of petechia, which would be consistent with rubbing against something, or a lot of pressure without causing much disturbance to the epidermis (in stark contrast to his face where a number of layers of the epidermis have been lost). But Doc Watson is the expert here.
The marks on his neck are similar to ones I've sustained from lantana, on the soft underside of my arms when walking through the bush.

ok will go with you on this!

Apologies if this has already been posted - does anyone know when the police pics were taken?

I'm wondering if it was before or after GBC crashed his friend's car at Indro. One of the theories going around at the time suggested he crashed the car to try and cover up injuries on his chest.

Have just read all the documents that were uploaded. Firstly, thank you soooo much to all the people involved in achieving that. They provide fascinating reading.

After reading them I can't help but think there's more to TM's and OW's involvement than yet meets the eye. MOO of course.

I also wonder (and sorry if it's already been stated - so hard to keep up with all the comments of late) if poor Allison was disposed of over the bridge into the water whilst still barely alive but unconscious? The positioning of the jumper, the possible head wound and the possible chest injury..... it seems to all add up to a scuffle with A fighting for her life and being knocked unconscious before being dropped into the river. So many maybes, so many possibilities. MOO

Why would they have had GBC draw a floor plan of TM's home?
Why would TM not have said the 'whole' truth from the beginning rather than drip feeding it through 4 statements?

So many questions......

Just watched the interview on sydney channel 9 news - not very long at all and Olivia just said 'one day the truth will come out'

I reckon GBC might have been up to his old tricks and has lied to OW and told her that Toni did it (aka Fatal Attraction) and the police are chasing the wrong person - hence her comment 'one day the real truth will come out.'

In the Guiness Book of Records the Castor Oil plant is listed as the most poisonous plant in the world if ingested. What about falling in one? Would that cause a rash like the one on GBC's chest. There is plenty of them at Kholo Bridge.

1. Does anyone know if Allison's girls were questioned by police, surely if people in neighbouring properties heard "blood curdling screams" coming from the BC house at least one of the 3 girls heard something?

2. When TM said she won't be made feel guilty for Allison being missing I truly believe she thought she was talking about a wife taking off and giving her husband something to think about, I really don't think she anticipate the horrible outcome when she made that comment. Of course she must feel guilt, anyone who knew about the affair would feel guilt, anyone who knew Allison was struggling within her marriage would feel guilt. Everyone would be asking themselves "what could I have done to prevent Allison's murder"

3. I think despite all the evidence in the world if my sibling was accused of something so terrible, I think it would be hard to see. Your mind wouldn't believe it, so you wouldn't see it. Just think of someone you love and trust being in GBC's shoes, the whole world may know what he did, but I think unless they said it with their own mouth for you to hear with your own, it could be next to impossible to believe. Could your mother, father, sister, brother or child commit murder, a person you trust a love. No! Most people on this Earth are trusted and loved by someone, but there are an awful lot of murders out there. I'm sure OW is not the first person to be deluded by the idea of who they truly believe their loved one to be V who is really is. I think she 'could' be forgiven for blindly standing by her brother despite him stinking like a rat. I don't think you are a liar unless you genuinely know you are lying.

All moo, obviously.

I understand OW standing by her brother, but she should have kept her mouth shut and said nothing. I would have more respect for her then. But she had to make a statement ... and say what we all know she really DOES NOT believe: he is innocent! Let's not forget that the Defence are instructing the family on what to do or not to do, what is better for GBC, etc. OW, don't say anymore ... unless you have some evidence to contribute to getting justice for your beloved sister-in-law!

Does anyone know the link to purchasing documents from the bail hearing? And is there a list of all the statements/evidence obtained?

"I am not guilty, Your Honour" ... I think he really believes this! He believes it because in his own twisted mind, he did not killer her. It's my impression that Allison died as a result of a heated argument, manhandling, etc. and she hit her head (blood in car evidence). If he would have strangled her, I don't think there would have been any blood. Same if he would have suffocated her. He sees it as an "accident" ... IMO.

And Mani got a tick too that day...remember? There was also quite a few castor oil plants there that we all brushed against.

Thanks Indromum. That was it. Castor oil plant. I remember we were discussing them and you mentioned that.

Well, after nearly a year following this case on WebSleuths (and occasionally posting about it), it's good to see this thing proceed to trial. I never thought there was much doubt about it, going by the evidence we've seen/heard so far, but now everything is official it's a great relief.

As for those pics released...well...says it all, really. Shaving cuts my arse! I'm 33 so I've done a bit of shaving in a hurry in my time, and I know what kind of cut a Gillette Mach 3 razor makes. I bet GBC has been cursing Allison ever since for that. More than anything else, those wounds have sealed his fate :jail:

On a related matter, I've been forgetting to ask this question for ages now. A while ago I read (probably on a different website) that the Baden Clay computer hard drive/s had all been completely wiped/formatted/deleted before the police took them in for examination. Is there actually any truth to this? I couldn't see anything about this (or about the computer contents at all) within those bail documents...

By the way, for those of you who don't know, even if GBC wiped all his hard drives, there is a good chance police experts would be able to still recover most/all of the data on them. They have their ways. I think there may be some really hardcore programs you can download off the internet to make it impossible for even the police...but I severely doubt GBC would have known about them...or how to use them. Especially since I believe Allison's murder was not originally planned for that night, leaving GBC (and Bwana?) only a few short hours to cover their tracks afterwards.

I wonder how many more piggy banks full of pocket change the Baden-Clay clan will have to raid in order to keep Peter Davis in their corner for the upcoming trial?

Maybe they'll have to switch to a Silk who's rates are a little easier on the hip pocket?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiSuXYXCJBg"]The Micallef Programme - District Attorney Ferguson 3 - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties