Day Number 1 What Convinces You There Was No Intruder/12 Days of JonBenet

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, I'm confused now. Was the window room latched or was the room with her body latched?

Agreed, 100%

There was something else, too. People have probably noticed it by now, but it struck me: the letter starts out with "we" all the time. But the person switches to "I" when talking about the call "tomorrow." Could be a slip!

Patsy was medicated most times I saw her. Probably just to keep stable. Agree with the rest.

Yeah, how are their fibers supposed to be on things they never owned?

No kidding. You're trying to tell me that she'd just stay there quiet while that was done. And no, no link that I know of.

You're not kidding. No hymen left and a spot that had been repeatedly rubbed to where the tissue was worn off.

No, you aren't. Those spiral stairs made a racket the whole house could hear.

That's what the police said, too.

Which is exactly what we're getting in a month or so.

Boy, you came out swinging!
I'm glad any of this even made sense to anyone! Thank you!
The question was answered by someone. She was in the cellar room with no windows. The door was locked from the outside and the supposed entry/exit window was in the room outside the cellar. I was so confused about that! Thank y'all for clearing that up. Not that I think anyone ever entered or exited the window. But for me that would have blown their lie wide open if I had been LE on the scene.
I am kinda curious if maybe JR was laying groundwork while he was rambling around the house. Opening windows and such.
Still surprised that both weren't locked away with the rest of the lies that were told.
It's surprising what money can buy you. Too bad $118,000 wasn't enough to save JBR's life.[emoji22]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Well, I'm confused now. Was the window room latched or was the room with her body latched?

The door to the wine cellar where JonBenet's body was found was latched.

Attachments

• ramsey10.jpg
    ramsey10.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 108
  • 12261996basement.gif
    12261996basement.gif
    123.1 KB · Views: 91
I think this is one of those "how do you know aliens didn't abduct her and then return her" type questions ...it's hard to prove something didn't happen but, we have no evidence to suggest that it did.

You're not kidding. No hymen left and a spot that had been repeatedly rubbed to where the tissue was worn off.

[FONT=&quot]JBR's hymen was in fact intact. At autopsy the hymenal opening size of 1 cm was measured. 4mm larger than what would be considered average for a 6 year old.
[/FONT]

Do you have a source for this information?

It just occurred to me that the "listen carefully!" Could have been dictated after practice notes were written out of frustration that the writer was making mistakes.

Also, who listens to a written note? Should have said read carefully!

Something crossed my mind a few minutes ago. I'm just going to throw it out there and see if it may have some feet.
A lot of her outfits had chokers on them. Is it possible they were there to hide bruises if she was possibly being abused on a chronic basis? I may be over reaching. I would need to go through her photos and see how often her neck was concealed.
It could be possible that makeup concealer could be used too. If it can hide tattoos it can hide anything.
JMO

Good question. Wouldn't the autopsy uncover signs of previous bruising though? :thinking:

Something crossed my mind a few minutes ago. I'm just going to throw it out there and see if it may have some feet.
A lot of her outfits had chokers on them. Is it possible they were there to hide bruises if she was possibly being abused on a chronic basis? I may be over reaching. I would need to go through her photos and see how often her neck was concealed.
It could be possible that makeup concealer could be used too. If it can hide tattoos it can hide anything.
JMO

Ehhh on second thought looking through her photos this is probably not valid. I found a lot that showed her throat area.
I haven't said this before but looking at her photos she reminds me of an angel. Just a beautiful child. It's so saddening to think that child never even grew up. In so many photos she is dressed up and looks so much older. But the picture with the heart on her hand just made me cry. Her hands were so tiny. Looking at my sleeping granddaughter in my lap and looking at her tiny hands, it just brings this case into such sharper focus for me. What happened to her was horrid and despicable. I surely hope someone burns in hell for this crime.

Good question. Wouldn't the autopsy uncover signs of previous bruising though? :thinking:
I think you are right. Surely they would've seen this chronic damage during the autopsy. Although a lot of the photos of her neck from the autopsy showed several attempts, but I think they were all around the time of death. I want to throw up looking at those photos. How can someone do that to a child. So much overkill. Breaks my heart.

[FONT=&quot]JBR's hymen was in fact intact. At autopsy the hymenal opening size of 1 cm was measured. 4mm larger than what would be considered average for a 6 year old.
[/FONT]

Airasae,

In the USA finger ring sizes for children are:

3 - 8 years size 3 or 14.1mm

4 - 10 years 3½ or 4.5mm

Burke Ramsey was 9 years old.

I think you are right. Surely they would've seen this chronic damage during the autopsy. Although a lot of the photos of her neck from the autopsy showed several attempts, but I think they were all around the time of death. I want to throw up looking at those photos. How can someone do that to a child. So much overkill. Breaks my heart.

It is horrible and yes I want to believe the person(s) responsible will burn it hell for it.

[/FONT]

What was left of it. Here's what Dr. John McCann, the leading expert for the police said:

According to McCann, examination findings that indicate chronic sexual abuse include the thickness of the rim of the hymen, irregularity of the edge of the hymen, the width or narrowness of the wall of the hymen, and exposure of structures of the vagina normally covered by the hymen. His report stated that there was evidence of prior hymeneal trauma as all of these criteria were seen in the post mortem examination of JonBenet.

There was a three dimensional thickening from inside to outside on the inferior hymeneal rim with a bruise apparent on the external surface of the hymen and a narrowing of the hymeneal rim from the edge of the hymen to where it attaches to the muscular portion of the vaginal openings. At the narrowing area, there appeared to be very little if any hymen present. There was also exposure of the vaginal rugae, a structure of the vagina which is normally covered by an intact hymen. The hymeneal orifice measured one centimeter which is abnormal or unusual for this particular age group and is further evidence of prior sexual abuse with a more recent injury as shown by the bruised area on the inferior hymeneal rim.

One of the late 90's, early 2000's shows with Bill Kurtis. He and another man walked down those stairs. Sounded like a girder being bent.

Airasae,

In the USA finger ring sizes for children are:

3 - 8 years size 3 or 14.1mm

4 - 10 years 3½ or 4.5mm

Burke Ramsey was 9 years old.

That's a sobering number, to say the least.

Agreed, 100%

There was something else, too. People have probably noticed it by now, but it struck me: the letter starts out with "we" all the time. But the person switches to "I" when talking about the call "tomorrow." Could be a slip!

Patsy was medicated most times I saw her. Probably just to keep stable. Agree with the rest.

Yeah, how are their fibers supposed to be on things they never owned?

No kidding. You're trying to tell me that she'd just stay there quiet while that was done. And no, no link that I know of.

That's what the police said, too.

Which is exactly what we're getting in a month or so.

Boy, you came out swinging!

SuperDave~~~ Are you an insider to the case or did you work in some aspect on the case ?? Just asking as you seem familiar with the house and some of the players(BTW, I agree with your opinion)

The fact the body was found in the home. No kidnapper or sexual predator would leave the victim in the home before killing them. They would take them someplace else first. Also, home invasions that result in murder typically also kill the adults in the house. Add that to the War and Peace of ransom notes that includes maternal suggestions (get plenty of rest), and the staged body (arm restraints that don't restraint), an intruder seems highly unlikely.

SuperDave~~~ Are you an insider to the case or did you work in some aspect on the case ?? Just asking as you seem familiar with the house and some of the players(BTW, I agree with your opinion)

Thanks, Spartygirl. No, I never worked the case myself. But it's something of an obsession with me. For example, I knew the spiral stairs made a racket because a Bill Kurtis investigative program proved it: when they walked those stairs, it sounded like a girder bending. (I exaggerate SLIGHTLY.) As for Patsy being medicated, sadly, I've had some family members who were "impaired," so I recognize the signs. And anyone reading the autopsy report can see what I said about the internals.

So, mine are informed opinions, unless noted.

The fact the neither parent went in and checked Burke from head to toe for injuries convinced me most of all that there was no intruder. The pineapple digestion being in line with a time frame for digestion taking place during the head injury , but before death is also very convincing.

Thanks, Spartygirl. No, I never worked the case myself. But it's something of an obsession with me. For example, I knew the spiral stairs made a racket because a Bill Kurtis investigative program proved it: when they walked those stairs, it sounded like a girder bending. (I exaggerate SLIGHTLY.) As for Patsy being medicated, sadly, I've had some family members who were "impaired," so I recognize the signs. And anyone reading the autopsy report can see what I said about the internals.

So, mine are informed opinions, unless noted.
SuperDave, I'm perusing some older posts and just found this one. You describe the sound of the spiral staircase well. My last home had a two story spiral. Hated it. One thing is for sure - PR didn't step over the RN on the spiral staircase. I'll never believe that.
And as a personal anecdotal note - Bill Kurtis is from my home town and is one of my favorite people. I've had a crush since I was 4 and he was dating my big sister. One of the nicest people on the planet.

SuperDave, I'm perusing some older posts and just found this one. You describe the sound of the spiral staircase well. My last home had a two story spiral. Hated it. One thing is for sure - PR didn't step over the RN on the spiral staircase. I'll never believe that.

Hey, kanzz. You're right: the police tried to replicate her story and not one of them could do it.

And as a personal anecdotal note - Bill Kurtis is from my home town and is one of my favorite people. I've had a crush since I was 4 and he was dating my big sister. One of the nicest people on the planet.

Sounds about right. I saw him recently doing the Svengoolie Stomp. (YouTube it!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back