DB's brother leaves north walrond home with detectives 11/1/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the players list, it looks like she has two brothers? PN and the wine brother, which now is one brother PN??

wait, he didnt have a TEAM of lawyers??
At least SOMEONE in the family is talking w LE...

The body language of the detectives and the brother all looked routine and relaxed to me. Maybe they are taking him to get his DNA. I would think (hope) that they have already questioned him about the grocery store trip and that day in general before now. The half hour inside might have been him getting showered and dressed to go LOL.

What are the initials for the brother that was with DB at the store, and is now w/police?

How many brothers are there? AN, PN & SN?

I would love to be a fly on the wall to see DB and JI face when they first learned he left with two detectives!

why was he at the house? Is this the same brother that took her to the store?
Exactly. That house is of no relation to him. If DB isn't there, then he has no real claims there unless JI's parents feel for him and he has nowhere else to go.:waitasec:

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15925815...ves?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

The man is the brother of Debbie Bradley. He was with his sister on the afternoon of Oct. 3 when Bradley purchased a box of wine and food items at a Northland grocery store.

:waitasec:

Today ... the "brother" who was with DB at the grocery store when the "box of wine" was purchased, LE shows up to talk to the brother and takes him "somewhere" ... and yesterday, MW, ex-BF of Jersey, was in the "news" about the cell phone call ...

Hmmm ... I still say that "grocery store visit" by DB and her brother was HINKY and the "missing cell phones" mean "something" ...

MOO ...

The body language of the detectives and the brother all looked routine and relaxed to me. Maybe they are taking him to get his DNA. I would think (hope) that they have already questioned him about the grocery store trip and that day in general before now. The half hour inside might have been him getting showered and dressed to go LOL.

My bolding

That could very well be. lol

This could just be something routine or possibly LE is trying to keep him relaxed so they can get more information out of him.

JMHO

Exactly. That house is of no relation to him. If DB isn't there, then he has no real claims there unless JI's parents feel for him and he has nowhere else to go.:waitasec:

Wait a minute, wasn't he taken from his house? He wasn't taken from the house on N Lister, but the one on N Walrond.

ETA: Only asking cuz I'm genuinely confused as to who lives where. The only address I know is for the N Lister house.

Wonder if they had the interview with the two little boys this morning?

I agree. I would suggest that people not get their hopes up. This did not look like they were taking him against his will, so probably not for an unrestricted interview. By now, everyone has surely been told by JT that they should not agree to interviews without counsel. JMO

I was under the impression that the brother who drove Debbi to the store was SN. I am seeing posts that the brother who is currently with detectives is PN (and that he's the one that took Debbi to the store).

Help?

Wait a minute, wasn't he taken from his house? He wasn't taken from the house on N Lister, but the one on N Walrond.

ETA: Only asking cuz I'm genuinely confused as to who lives where. The only address I know is for the N Lister house.

He was taken from the Walrond house. I don't know if that's where he has been staying or if that is where he agreed to meet police.

Wonder if they had the interview with the two little boys this morning?

I would think JT would have insisted on being there. If he's just now returning to Kansas City, I doubt it has been done yet.

N Walrond is where JI's parents live.

I would think JT would have insisted on being there. If he's just now returning to Kansas City, I doubt it has been done yet.

conflict of interest however I bet JT is scrambling to find an attorney for him. Maybe Short will volunteer after all she still wants to find Lisa :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back