DC DC - Chandra Levy, 24, Washington DC, 1 May 2001 *found deceased in 2002*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RE Condit and lying - in the trailer for his interview on Dr. Phil Condit describes that he knew Chandra slightly, that she came to his condo only once or twice. This appearance on Dr. Phil comes at a time close to the end of their case on Guandique. The authorities had to dismiss the CL homicide case they'd created from a prison snitch whose story was recently debunked. The defense of Guandique wanted to see the DC case records which included statements from two women who stated that Condit liked to play "tie up" games with women. The runner leggings found near Chandra had two knots in them, leading one to speculate further about this case. Perhaps you who know this case can tell me if that information is fictitious. Thank you.

Come on. This isn't the movies. Many politicians such as Potus to senators to whoever that have been caught having affairs never went to the extreme of killing their interns or hired help.

She obviously died while jogging. Jmo. So I agree that Condit is a sleeze bag but not a murderer. Jmo.

As LE is always so quick to point out that if they lie about one thing what else are they willing to lie about...

re Klingle Mansion, etc.

Yes, I am aware of all that but the quote I was referring to was “The park's administrative office was also one of the last searches on Condit's computer the day that Chandra went missing.”

oh, I'm sorry, I didn't notice that. That appears to be a mistake in the reporting.

RE Condit and lying - in the trailer for his interview on Dr. Phil Condit describes that he knew Chandra slightly, that she came to his condo only once or twice. This appearance on Dr. Phil comes at a time close to the end of their case on Guandique. The authorities had to dismiss the CL homicide case they'd created from a prison snitch whose story was recently debunked. The defense of Guandique wanted to see the DC case records which included statements from two women who stated that Condit liked to play "tie up" games with women. The runner leggings found near Chandra had two knots in them, leading one to speculate further about this case. Perhaps you who know this case can tell me if that information is fictitious. Thank you.

That is all correct information. An objective analysis would question the sophistication of Chandra bound with her own tights in the park.
Of course an objective analysis would find that Chandra didn't jog anyway.
The information from past mistresses is correct and the fact that he had bondage ties underneath his mattress was pointed out by his airline stewardess mistress to police. It scared the heck out of her. Well, that and some of the things Condit was suggesting to her.
I am not interested in tainting by prurient information etc. but the way her tights were knotted to appear to have restrained her is relevant murder information that shouldn't be ignored and was.

So, it seems that Dr Phil's son is the publisher of this new Gary Condit book. And, it seems that Lin Wood might also be involved in the endeavor.

It seemed like he was really stuttering and stammering on Dr. Phil today. Luckily his helpers were right there beside him to speak for him at times.

Now that he's gotten alittle older, I imagine it's not as easy for him to dodge and minimize all those things, innuendos,etc....and keep things straight. imo

I was surprised when GC acted like it was normal for an intern CL to come to his condo.I'm sorry but that speaks volumes to me.Why not meet her in a pubic place?

So, it seems that Dr Phil's son is the publisher of this new Gary Condit book. And, it seems that Lin Wood might also be involved in the endeavor.

Boy, did my ears perk up when I heard Lin Wood's voice!!! Then to learn that Dr. Phil's son was the publisher of Gary Condit's book, I felt like I was back at the Burke Ramsey's interviews! Too much collusion IMHO ... I still think GC was more involved than what he's admitted ... JMHO

That is all correct information. An objective analysis would question the sophistication of Chandra bound with her own tights in the park.
Of course an objective analysis would find that Chandra didn't jog anyway.
The information from past mistresses is correct and the fact that he had bondage ties underneath his mattress was pointed out by his airline stewardess mistress to police. It scared the heck out of her. Well, that and some of the things Condit was suggesting to her.
I am not interested in tainting by prurient information etc. but the way her tights were knotted to appear to have restrained her is relevant murder information that shouldn't be ignored and was.
A simple thank you notation was not enough. I am not interested in prurient info either, but such facts point to Condit's character and some possibilities of why CL died. I'm going to read your book to become more familiar with the case.

A simple thank you notation was not enough. I am not interested in prurient info either, but such facts point to Condit's character and some possibilities of why CL died. I'm going to read your book to become more familiar with the case.

That's great. Looking forward to discussing it with everyone.

I didn't mean to imply the prurient info angle that was often complained about applied to your question. You're exactly right, this information puts needed context around Chandra's murder.

*leelee114 heads off to google prurient info due to an absolutely inability to mind her own business*

:innocent:

Lol - thanks guys.....I needed a new "word of the day" to check out!

For any other interested Websleuthers out there..........

Prurient = having or showing too much interest in sex, salacious (compliments of Merriam Webster lol)

(now I know!)

I saw some video clips of the Condit interview and noticed that Dr. Phil called Condit "brilliant". Just a few weeks ago, while he was interviewing Burke Ramsey, Dr. Phil referred to the young man as "brilliant". By Dr. Phil's standards, anyone who can get away with murder is "brilliant". :rolleyes:

I think Condit did have an affair with CL but I do not think he had anything to do with her murder.

JMO

I saw some video clips of the Condit interview and noticed that Dr. Phil called Condit "brilliant". Just a few weeks ago, while he was interviewing Burke Ramsey, Dr. Phil referred to the young man as "brilliant". By Dr. Phil's standards, anyone who can get away with murder is "brilliant". :rolleyes:

Well, brilliant can have different connotations. This word is often used to describe a 'brilliant mind', as in an intelligent mind. Plus its usually a good tactic for presenters to suck up to their guests a little in these circumstances - it makes them more willing to open up to you.

I think Condit did have an affair with CL but I do not think he had anything to do with her murder.

JMO

That's a fair take. And although some might think that aspect of it is, he is lying, he probably didn't murder her but he shouldn't lie and get away with it, etc etc, in actuality it matters a great deal if they were having an affair. The prime motive of her murder was her determination to hold him to his promises of marrying her after his "terminally ill" wife was no longer in the picture.

Well, he lied about that and she was young and naive but determined to confront his wife, his wife flew in to DC for the first time in forever, Condit was in a quandry, and Chandra disappeared.

It has nothing to do with having an "affair" per se. It has to do with getting rid of an inconvenient woman. We saw that over and over, I ended up putting up a website just for missing inconvenient women. I retired from following new cases some years ago but was very busy for about five or six years. Truly sad to say that.

JMO

I agree. I think though he ought to climb back under that rock he was hiding under for the last 15 years. The book seems disrespectful to her parents. I guess he needs additional money to his government pension. Also since when was he ever considered to be a future candidate for the US presidency. Who even heard of him before Chandra Levy disappeared?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxooowow
Back