GUILTY DC - David Messerschmitt, 30, murdered in Washington hotel room, 9 Feb 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not easy to make it add up yet

OK, let's think about this....Jamyra is connected to a security firm....and the whole of DC is looking at video...Just wondering at what point the she was recognized. ..yah..?..by her colleagues.....
So mad right now..

Super-sleuths, what are you finding ? It's okay to post now. Jamyra Gallmon charged w/ murder.

Links? Photos? Social media? Linked-In? MVP?
Is that company's www not able to handle the traffic or was it pulled offline? I am getting blank pages.

Just bizarre. Robbery does not explain the items found in room. And if he had been meeting someone else...did they just not show up? Or not dare to ask about him when he did not answer the door? Or what??

Thank you for link SouthAus. I could not view that pic first time around. She looks unchubby here. Glad DC is in good hands with their protective services.

There are 2 women pictured on this page. Going in the order that they are named, from left to right, this would be the person who was arrested....and this picture is from a FB pix postd in Oct. 2014:
View attachment 72099
Yes, matches up with all the other pic's I've seen of her on social media.

How did she know he was there
What did he have worth his life
Why was he there, why book a room

I am more confused than ever

Which person is which

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-04-01 at 8.27.01 PM.png
    Screenshot 2015-04-01 at 8.27.01 PM.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 262
  • Screenshot 2015-04-01 at 8.26.23 PM.png
    Screenshot 2015-04-01 at 8.26.23 PM.png
    119.5 KB · Views: 105
  • Screenshot 2015-04-01 at 8.23.46 PM.png
    Screenshot 2015-04-01 at 8.23.46 PM.png
    343.5 KB · Views: 109
  • Screenshot 2015-04-01 at 8.33.22 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2015-04-01 at 8.33.22 PM.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 100
There's another pic on another fb profile, her first and I assume, middle name only, that looks more like the POI in the video. But I agree, looking at this photo, I would say that's not the POI.

36 "guests" reading this thread right now... why not register & join us? It's quick & free & then you'll be signed in if you have a comment.
Also, there is more at Websleuths that you cannot see until you become a member.

I just cannot wrap my head around the items found in his hotel room with this perp. Could it be possible that they are not connected.

Me neither nor can I see a robbery motive :waitasec: At any rate, I'm surprised, but glad they arrested someone.

She went to a military academy which aligns with my assertion that this looked like a "military maneuver". Just looking at this crisp looking young lady, I could never imagine such an act of violence. What on earth went wrong?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1