GUILTY DC - David Messerschmitt, 30, murdered in Washington hotel room, 9 Feb 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
forgive me for not knowing, but was this a name anyone had uncovered?

ETA: yes or no is fine, no need to tell me when or where. Thanks.

Oh dear lord! The company she works for handles hotel security in the DC area. Among others.

Hmmm that whole set up JUST to rob him? And stab him in the back? Meh.

Doesn't make sense to me either .... yet. Hopefully, it will become clearer in time. What on earth could David have in that room worth robbing, and how did she know it was there, and what was it??

Security guard..where?...Did she computer check in stalk him? Watch him enter hotel? From parking garage? WTH.....And what did she get? WTH..?

SouthAus,
THANKS! Hope you screen saved the link page...as I don't see your quote anymore. But looking at other pics on that site..check out the female guards big clunky work shoes. Just like the perp. And the same boxy snowsuit type uniforms.
How truly disgusting, callous and stupid this girl is. I am sick and disgusted now. How on earth are these guards screened for these positions.

I am going to take a self-imposed timeout now before I implode :furious:

Just logged on All I can say is WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

SouthAus,
THANKS! Hope you screen saved the link page...as I don't see your quote anymore. But looking at other pics on that site..check out the female guards big clunky work shoes. Just like the perp. And the same boxy snowsuit type uniforms.
How truly disgusting, callous and stupid this girl is. I am sick and disgusted now. How on earth are these guards screened for these positions.

I am going to take a self-imposed timeout now before I implode :furious:

erkjl2.png

And it is still on google search, monkey222 .... multiple times in another format .... even if they deleted the FB details from the page.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...rome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Thx SouthAus. I do see their website, just not the description of the ignorant callous security guard arrested for murder.
My blood pressure is skyrocketing now knowing how safe we are. ..uh hum..oh....its D.C.....

I just cannot wrap my head around the items found in his hotel room with this perp. Could it be possible that they are not connected.

I'm wondering if the arrested has a lover, friend, or little sister she was seeking vengeance for. Someone the decedent had injured somehow, in the mind of the Perp? It's kinda hard to imagine him hiring this robust perp for playtime, but I guess anything goes.

It will all come out soon. What a dumb Perp, and security no less.

I wonder if she was hired? If so, by whom? Someone she came to know through her job?
Intellectual property law might end up being a part of this?

I'm wondering if the arrested has a lover, friend, or little sister she was seeking vengeance for. Someone the decedent had injured somehow, in the mind of the Perp? It's kinda hard to imagine him hiring this robust perp for playtime, but I guess anything goes.

It will all come out soon. What a dumb Perp, and security no less.

I am holding on to the thought that DM was not involved in any extracurricular activity. I keep thinking by now Mrs. DM would know if that was the case through the investigation, and she did not seem to act like she thought he might have been.

What else would he be in a hotel room for. I can't think of any reason other than hanky panky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1