GUILTY DC - David Messerschmitt, 30, murdered in Washington hotel room, 9 Feb 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this was not her first murder? Are there unsolved murders that are similar, I wonder?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...6536ea-d944-11e4-ba28-f2a685dc7f89_story.html

Police: Lawyer slain in D.C. hotel met alleged killer after online solicitation

Just two weeks before she was arrested in the fatal stabbing of a lawyer at a hotel in downtown Washington, Jamyra Gallmon told a good friend that she was not the woman whose face had been captured on a hotel surveillance camera around the time of the killing, the friend said Thursday.

“I literally asked her, I said, ‘Jamyra, you look like that lady in the camera,’ ” the friend said in a telephone interview. “She said, ‘Girl, no, that’s not me. I’m trying to go into the Army.’ ”

Messerschmit posted an ad on Craigslist soliciting responses from other men on February 9, the day of the homicide, according to charging documents. It appears Jamyra Gallmon used the email address chrissanchez0906@yahoo.com to reply to Messerschmit's ad and was in touch with Messerschmit intermittently from 1:58 p.m. to about 7:30 p.m., police said.

Communications between Messerschmit and Gallmon included Messerschmit telling Gallmon his location, Room 400 at the Donovan Hotel, police said.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/dc/2015/04/01/woman-arrested-donovan-hotel/70794584/

I WAS WRONG!!!!!!

I finally heard the news of the arrest!!!! I am only on page 8 and am catching up.

Anyway, I would like my CROW to be served well done and with plenty of Louisiana Hot Sauce!

I was certainly wrong in this case and am glad I was. While I didn't want the wife to have had anything to do with DM's murder, I really thought she did. I guess it proves that sometimes the age old revenge and jealously motive is not in play.

Just wanted to say I was wrong and am ready for my crow!

:seeya:

No need to eat crow. None of that is ever needed to be done on WS! Sometimes we are right and sometimes we are wrong. This is not to you, but in general bc I know the mods snipped and deleted posts on this thread. I think though this is a prime example of what makes the rules here amazing!! If not for the rules in allowing his wife to be a victim on WS, she could have been wrongfully accused.

OMG. There is NO way this was their first encounter together - heart and groin?

Not that it is an excuse, there is no excuse, but I bet this young lady has abuse in her past. Seems she might not think much of men. Just speculation, of course.

The whole thing is horrific. Two lives over.

"In an interview with detectives outlined in the court papers, Gallmon said she went to the room intending to rob Messerschmitt, found the door open and went inside. She said Messerschmitt grabbed her, “causing her to flash back to a memory of when she was assaulted.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...6536ea-d944-11e4-ba28-f2a685dc7f89_story.html
I call BS. She's just saying she intended to rob him to claim self defense. She took that money to make it look like a robbery. I'll bet her intention all along was to murder a man.

Maybe this was not her first murder? Are there unsolved murders that are similar, I wonder?
Clu, do you remember the name of the female CL killer that was a hot topic for awhile last year? Anyway, this case is similar. Frankly, I'm surprised we haven't heard of more like it, but I fear we will.

JMO

Charging documents. Sorry if it was posted already but I have 9384389 windows open and am following too many cases.

http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/documents/local/criminal-complaint-against-jamyra-gallmon/1508/

Odd the bit about the "small zip ties" affixed to his fingers as "makeshift handcuffs," I can't picture what they're describing at all and it doesn't mesh with her being grabbed when she entered the room unless he put them on himself before she got there.

Since I pretty much never get to say it, I was right: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ered-in-Hotel-2-10-15&p=11506576#post11506576

This case is brutal. :( That poor man.

That self defense BS will never fly either. Is she going to say she put the finger cuffs (restraints) on him AFTER he was dead? :facepalm:

Momof 4 Boys..I just read the 5 pg document. Thx. I now
want to puke. Please

let this witch fry without using good citizens' hard earned tax dollars to defend this bullsnuts.

Odd the bit about the "small zip ties" affixed to his fingers as "makeshift handcuffs," I can't picture what they're describing at all and it doesn't mesh with her being grabbed when she entered the room unless he put them on himself before she got there.

Since I pretty much never get to say it, I was right: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ered-in-Hotel-2-10-15&p=11506576#post11506576

Exactly. The zip ties took some time to put on, though I'm not really picturing how they were used. (And, no, I don't need an image!)

I call BS. She's just saying she intended to rob him to claim self defense. She took that money to make it look like a robbery. I'll bet her intention all along was to murder a man.

I said the same thing. So how does she explain the zip-ties on David???

Military school, working for a security firm, it just seems so out of left field. What on earth happened that made this girl risk all and go berserk? There is a much bigger story here....

I agree. Also, what in the world is with her mom saying that her daughter "had aspirations of joining the military"? Generally, people don't have aspirations to join the military - they join the military and do so at 18. The fact that she went to military academy and graduated (?) years ago, but HADN'T joined the military - something's wrong with that. Did she really want to join? Did she try and flunked a mental evaluation?

Hey, I had aspirations of becoming a ballerina. 50 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor