GUILTY DC - David Messerschmitt, 30, murdered in Washington hotel room, 9 Feb 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, just wow....I totally learned something on this case (not to call out names for one thing, I felt so sure and I thought I was more open-minded than that, hope I never do that again). I had my sights set on it being something very personal between him and a woman he wouldn't leave his wife for. Actually, that makes more sense to me than this. What a very disturbed young woman. This may be her first murder, so am super glad she's been caught, but I think it probably wasn't her first robbery (or cash and dash, I think it's called). I feel really, really sad for his wife.

That's the most boring twitter account I've ever read. Tons of "I'm sick." Even more of " I waiting to hear if I was accepted into the military." And a bunch of stupid videos sprinkled in between. If anyone can tolerate it enough to read further back than the last week and finds something noteworthy, please share.

I find it hard to believe she would venture out bloody, but with the dark clothes, maybe it didn't really show.
Since we know there was blood on the door to the stairwell, we know she didn't clean up in the hotel room.

My guess is she arrived and left by car.

She tried to say she only robbed him of his Metro card :lol:

That's the most boring twitter account I've ever read. Tons of "I'm sick." Even more of " I waiting to hear if I was accepted into the military." And a bunch of stupid videos sprinkled in between. If anyone can tolerate it enough to read further back than the last week and finds something noteworthy, please share.

It took forever, but I think I made it down to Feb 9. Nothing but retweets around that time. I think there was one in February that said something about wanting a change. I didn't go back further than that in time. Well, I guess that scroll-session confirms that JG and I don't share any common interests.

I just read all of her tweets since the day of the murder. Maybe she kept constantly tweeting about her waiver because she thought getting out of DC would save her from getting caught.

It took forever, but I think I made it down to Feb 9. Nothing but retweets around that time. I think there was one in February that said something about wanting a change. I didn't go back further than that in time. Well, I guess that scroll-session confirms that JG and I don't share any common interests.
There were quite a few about wanting a "change" and a "new chapter." She was clearly very bored, not leaving her house, and hoping the military would hurry up [and get her out of town.] It doesn't seem like there is any remorse except she suspended tweeting for a couple of days after the murder with the exception of two insignificant tweets. It's notable there aren't tweets those few days because she's quite the prolific retweeter.

What happens to transform a security person who is entrusted to protect, to a knife wielding maniac? At what point did she cross that thin line...it's just so, so bizarre. One thing I keep dwelling on is that there should be additional arrests. Seems to me as if she had accomplices.

This case is a real mind blower. So many bizarre elements, you'd think this was some Hollywood production. So bizarre, so tragic.

She had an interesting retweet: "wont catch me getting catfished" on March 10th,

Just had a thought - she will probably be fine in prison, with respect from the others for her crime. :(

I'm glad a poster on that other website (DL) shared the info about DM using "dcguy456"... I hope LE considers giving him the reward!

Just had a thought - she will probably be fine in prison, with respect from the others for her crime. :(

Sad, but true...I want to know more about her background; seems she was a wanna be cop, military, or somebody in charge (powerful). She's deranged.

What date was the surveillance video released to the press? Just wondering because she gets awful tired, sick and wants to sleep the entire month of March.

I'm wondering if JG responded to other ads after this one, you know as "Chris Sanchez." It's all so creepy. I honestly don't understand how people put themselves at risk like that, answering to Craiglist ads and hooking up. Scary stuff.

What date was the surveillance video released to the press? Just wondering because she gets awful tired, sick and wants to sleep the entire month of March.

The video was released 2/14. That day she wrote: " I can't f*cking wait to leave young.. I need a break.. Something new"

Not sure what "young" is.

This still doesn't make sense to me.

Why look straight at the video camera and go through with a murder? They will find a body and look at the tape. But, not if there was a robbery that no one reported. DM may not have reported it.
Yet, she is clearly up to no good by her actions caught on camera.
Did DM think she was a man?
Did he let her in? Or was the door open? Was there any sex play at all?
Maybe there is some truth to her story, she Robbed him and he wouldn't let her leave, tried to grab her?
She must have known he was checking email on his phone that is why she took it and got rid of it, as to not trace back to her. So that person who told the police about his CL email address probably did crack it.

If she meant to rob and not kill, she was probably not worried about cameras, as he probably would not have reported it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member