DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused about the eviction thing. How is it that he's evicted if his neighbor reported seeing Tatum and Relisha last weekend?? TIA.

The mom's FB. Check out comment by PB on April 20, 2011.

UGH. Very sad. Cant tell what's going on in the pic with what she said but one of the issues that CPS said was inadequate medical care. She is definitely not a nurse btw. She cant even spell the degree. lol

I'm confused about the eviction thing. How is it that he's evicted if his neighbor reported seeing Tatum and Relisha last weekend?? TIA.

I will have to go back and find it again, but there was an eviction case brought to the court in December. There were a lot of docs and stuff and at one hearing where all he had to do was pay the back money and fees, he did not show up. It was final at the first part of February.

Making sure I have this straight:
Who reported her missing to the police?
I'm understanding the school called social services or cps because she missed so many days, and then in turn a welfare check was conducted and at that time the story about the janitor taking her was given? That's when the grandmother (?) Called the perp and demanded she was returned, he failed to return her and at that point a missing persons report was taken ..

but the mom wasn't the one filling out the missing persons and she's uncooperative?

Is this correct?

The PGPD recovered a pick-up truck that was unoccupied and parked in the 1600 block of Eastern Avenue in Chapel Oaks on Thursday, March 20, 2014, at about 7 pm. The truck was mentioned in the MPD Amber Alert.

http://pgpolice.blogspot.ca/

Address where truck was found.

I think this was the latest vehicle he was in - it was found this morning in Hyattsville:

The Amber Alert included a lookout for a white 1976 GMC truck police believed Kahlil Tatum and the young girl were traveling in. The car was found Friday morning in Hyattsville, Md., without a sign of the missing girl.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...d-Reported-Missing-From-SE-DC--251168541.html

wow this is the second comment I've seen along those lines.

Wow. Not sure if that is related to a paper on mom's fb... I dont know how much I can say on here, so sorry if I am not supposed to post but she had a paper from the clinic showing HIV neg.

UGH. Very sad. Cant tell what's going on in the pic with what she said but one of the issues that CPS said was inadequate medical care. She is definitely not a nurse btw. She cant even spell the degree. lol

You can look at the next few pictures (just click on the > at the right of the picture) to see the medical issue PB speaks of.

you can look at the next few pictures (just click on the > at the right of the picture) to see the medical issue pb speaks of.

wow!!! :( :(

That's VERY upsetting. I hope that baby gets the medical care he has needed. WOW....

You can look at the next few pictures (just click on the > at the right of the picture) to see the medical issue PB speaks of.

Very noticeable in many other pics - some more recent ones, too. :(

(Taking a break from this thread for the evening. DH is trying to show me happy pictures and lighten up our evening. Puppies, cat videos, etc. Hope this precious child is safe... )

Oh my god, those photos from 4/20/2011 .. just awful! This is a very upsetting case, I mean - they all are but it's appearing like she stood zero chance at an unscathed life.

Can't remember who was talking about the possibility that the mom was in the hospital giving birth...I don't think so, she has on FB on January 29th that she'd had a baby.

Eta - observing some AA vernacular, I think she has addiction trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave