DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as the trip to Atlanta in early March, why would a Janitor and ex con go to a medical convention?

Has anyone checked Twitter to see if Tatum has an account there? I'm not tech savy on Twitter, don't even have an account there.

As far as the trip to Atlanta in early March, why would a Janitor and ex con go to a medical convention?

My guess, to run drugs or something illegal. :jail:

We know there was no conference, and he is no doctor. But if what was said on JVM last night about him getting her help for her migraines, maybe he was telling the family whatever to hold off on bringing her back. :jail:

I have to go :(
I cannot watch this search unfold.
Please don't think this is apathy.......... I just cannot :(

I have never posted on websleuths before but this little girl tears at my soul. As a mother of 4; 2 of whom are girls I do not want to even think of what this girl has more than likely been through. Sadly, that it all I can think of.

This case is consuming me. Last night as I was telling my husband about it while watching JVM he has to tell me several times to calm down. I'm sorry I can't calm down. Relisha is out here and all she has for advocates are strangers. There is nothing that I would not do for my children; when they hurt I hurt.

I'm just trying to keep positive thoughts and hope that Relisha has been spared from some of the thoughts that are running through my head...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The JVM interview, it was stated that Medicaid wouldn't pay for a CAT scan to help determine what was causing the migraines/seizures? I don't believe that for a hot second. And as far as "Doc" adding her to his Kaiser insurance, also no way, unless he was made legal guardian of Relisha.

Also said that Relisha started suffering from these ailments in October. When did they move into the shelter? And when did "Doc" start giving her attention? If they started around the same time, it could be connected, and not in a good way. My mind doesn't want to go there, but children going through abuse sometimes have physical symptoms manifest due to that abuse. JMO.

A link a posted today had the grandma saying Relisha has had headaches since she was a year old, and the seizure in Oct. My question would be, what have they done to find the source of the headaches? Medicaid covers CAT scans! Or were they using the excuse of headaches to try to obtain narcotics???

Retweeted by FOX 5 DC
Melanie Alnwick ‏@fox5melanie 1h
FBI Forensic Canine Response searching Kenilworth Park @fox5newsdc #findRelisha pic.twitter.com/FvspVZ3UWx

Attachments

• BjvGsKWIcAEsDkX.jpg
    BjvGsKWIcAEsDkX.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 26

Either it was a bogus story Tatum told the family, or it's a bogus story they made up together to tell the school in regards to Re's whereabouts.

The JVM interview, it was stated that Medicaid wouldn't pay for a CAT scan to help determine what was causing the migraines/seizures? I don't believe that for a hot second. And as far as "Doc" adding her to his Kaiser insurance, also no way, unless he was made legal guardian of Relisha.

Also said that Relisha started suffering from these ailments in October. When did they move into the shelter? And when did "Doc" start giving her attention? If they started around the same time, it could be connected, and not in a good way. My mind doesn't want to go there, but children going through abuse sometimes have physical symptoms manifest due to that abuse. JMO.

And he was on Medicaid as well! He was part of a lawsuit about not covering meds. Was posted early in the case.

I pray those searches are just to clear the areas and not on any evidence that suggests she could be there. Writing that I just had an awful thought, if people think they are looking for the both, and only see Tatum, I wonder if they'll even take note?

Maybe police also should make a statement that anyone that has seen Tatum since Feb 26th to call them.

Did anyone else read an article that stated Tatum had been taking the kids to breakfast at the shelter because the workers noticed the kids hadn't been coming to breakfast? And Tatum taking the kids to school and picking them up? I thought I read it yesterday, but I can't find it now, and now I don't know if I dreamed it, or I did read it. :(

You didn't dream it. It was a short video segment / quote on HLN last night on JVM. I quoted it.

Here it is again:

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

M. YOUNG: The Lawrences (ph) would never feed them, because the parents wasn`t available. Mr. Tatum took notice that the Lawrences (ph) would never give them breakfast, and he started feeding him. And the Lawrences (ph) told him not to do it.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

via http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1403/26/ijvm.01.html

Considering the source, I stated last night that I haven't found independent confirmation via MSM, LE, or anyone at the DC General Shelter. :moo:

Has anyone else?

Retweeted by FOX 5 DC
Melanie Alnwick ‏@fox5melanie 1h
FBI Forensic Canine Response searching Kenilworth Park @fox5newsdc #findRelisha pic.twitter.com/FvspVZ3UWx

My heart is so heavy - and my stomach is sick. I get off 295 onto 50 right there, going to work. I really hope they don't find Relisha there for many many reasons (I hope she is alive) but also because..... I have to pass there, all the time. :(

However, I think they may be looking for Tatum there? This location is about a mile walking distance from where the white GMC was found, ~ a 15 minute walk.

Seems like Relisha is gone, possibly to someone in Richmond, who could've moved her elsewhere. Or, he went to get her, and the person wouldn't return her? IDK - the whole thing is sick.

My guess, to run drugs or something illegal. :jail:

We know there was no conference, and he is no doctor. But if what was said on JVM last night about him getting her help for her migraines, maybe he was telling the family whatever to hold off on bringing her back. :jail:

omg. I just had the horrible thought that he's drugging her, saying he's helping with her headaches. I have seen two things: 1 she had headaches since she was a baby and 2 Tatum told them she had headaches. which one is it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I thought the headaches started when they moved to the shelter?

News4 is coming on...hopefully they will have more info.

omg. I just had the horrible thought that he's drugging her, saying he's helping with her headaches. I have seen two things: 1 she had headaches since she was a baby and 2 Tatum told them she had headaches. which one is it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I recall upthread that Relisha didn't have headaches until she lived at the DCG Shelter. Does this mean she's lived there since the age of 2? My heart hurts for her, to be in pain for SIX YEARS! No child deserves this!

The elephant in the room, IMVHO, until we have independent confirmation, is the possibility of Munchausen by Proxy, as was the case with Garnett Spears. His mother, Lacey, has a thread, and the story is heartbreaking!

Websleuths Crimesleuthing Community - NY - Five year old dies- Mom investigated for possible Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy

Two possibilities exist: Relisha has been suffering migraines since the age of two. Or, the more sinister option: SY has used it to her advantage.

The sad fact is, we don't know, and we may never know. We need to #FindRelisha!

I hope that when all is said and done, the light of truth and justice shines so brightly on her story, that NO ONE will be able to hide, and every single lie told, every hurt inflicted, will be revealed.

Relisha (and her brothers) deserve NOTHING less!

I have never posted on websleuths before but this little girl tears at my soul. As a mother of 4; 2 of whom are girls I do not want to even think of what this girl has more than likely been through. Sadly, that it all I can think of.

This case is consuming me. Last night as I was telling my husband about it while watching JVM he has to tell me several times to calm down. I'm sorry I can't calm down. Relisha is out here and all she has for advocates are strangers. There is nothing that I would not do for my children; when they hurt I hurt.

I'm just trying to keep positive thoughts and hope that Relisha has been spared from some of the thoughts that are running through my head...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome and we are glad you are here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members