DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At approximately 5:40 a.m., one of the witnesses returned to the motel to pick up Tatum. When the witness arrived, he knocked on the room door, and Tatum answered. The witness told police he saw Andrea Tatum lying face down on the bed—the same way she was found by officers. The witness did not see anyone else in the room, but Tatum wouldn’t let him inside. Tatum and the witness left, and he eventually dropped Tatum off at the Southern Avenue Metro Station in Suitland.
Source: http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/250977...lisha-rudd-continues-at-dc-park#ixzz2xInD5J8m

I would really like to know what they were doing or where they went before he took KT to the Metro station. There was no description of what he was wearing, if he had any kind of luggage. This person who picked him up must have been able to tell LE more, but why wasn't any of this reported?

I didn't start following this case until after the Lyles character had been cleared. I plan on rereading the first posts as soon as I can, but can anyone give a short recap on this guy's story?

TIA

Maybe the witness is afraid of losing his own life? I don't know. Maybe police figure he won't be in the same clothes now anyway. Maybe they are closer to finding him than they want him to know?

The video they released, they came into the camera from a hallway, maybe just got off the elevator, walked down the hall, and turned and came back up the hall, then showed the door being opened. Most likely several cameras on that same hallway, IMO. And I can't watch it again right now. My nerves... I just can't. :tantrum:

I agree. I think that is from the other end of the hallway and taken after he went into the room and right before she turned to go into the room. It is at the very end of the full length video.

Delia Gonçalves ‏@9NewsDelia Mar 26 https://twitter.com/9NewsDelia
MT@chrisfromabc2: Billboard in Baltimore - FBI searching for Kahlil Tatum in connection w/abduction of #RelishaRudd pic.twitter.com/RFvOpXIduw
Nice big billboard in Baltimore.

This reminds me of the Bain girls...
One daughter and the mother were murdered and he took off with the other 2 daughters.

The suspect and 2 missing girls were found shortly after the electronic billboard went up.
I actually took a picture of the billboard and when I got home to post it they'd been found.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18291547/adam-mayes-captured-2-missing-bain-girls-are-safe

Retweeted by NBCWashington
Tom Sherwood ‏@tomsherwood Mar 28
flashing on electronic billboards at bus stops along Conn Ave. pic.twitter.com/9NtbD0qHuz

Here is one of the signs.

Attachments

• Bj1Nd2NIQAAVZ7k.jpg
    Bj1Nd2NIQAAVZ7k.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 21
Retweeted by NBCWashington
Tom Sherwood ‏@tomsherwood Mar 28
flashing on electronic billboards at bus stops along Conn Ave. pic.twitter.com/9NtbD0qHuz

Here is one of the signs.

I can only find reference to electronic billboards. Does this mean that our "mom of the year" isn't out putting up flyers for her baby girl? IMO, if my child was missing, I would have to be physically restrained in order to be just sitting there, waiting. SY already knows what happened to Relisha. She may not know where she is, but damn it, she knows what has happened. How can anyone sit there, and just wait for the scales of justice to tip and show what you have done? Just don't understand.

On another topic, I was looking at the photo that was posted up thread from the hotel room they are searching. In front of the door it looks like there is some type of chair or something sitting there. Does anyone else see that and have a guess at what that is? I can't figure out how to post the acutal picture. :blushing:

It does look like a chair.

I thought so too. I really have no idea why I even wanted to know, but it just seemed so out of place to me. I figured if that was taken for evidence, it would be packaged up or covered with something to help preserve evidence, right? Just curious!!! IMO

IIRC, the eldest boy (IR) has same mom(?)/dad as Relisha. Two younger boys are SY and AW's.

hth

That is what I thought I remembered too. I wasn't brave enough to post on my memory alone though :blushing: LOL. YOU have a great memory!!

The video they released, they came into the camera from a hallway, maybe just got off the elevator, walked down the hall, and turned and came back up the hall, then showed the door being opened. Most likely several cameras on that same hallway, IMO. And I can't watch it again right now. My nerves... I just can't. :tantrum:

I found the video via NBCWashington & pulled the best screengrabs I could. I noticed something interestingly (and infuriating, as 2Hope4 stated :hug: ) - there is a timestamp for Relisha walking down the hallway towards the camera:

[URL=http://s1220.photobucket.com/user/kimi_SFC/media/a68dcf0a-7ff1-4e75-ac86-9a08023778e9_zps0944b29b.png.html][/URL]

but as she enters the room with klt :bandhead: - notice, the timestamp is gone! :waitasec:

[URL=http://s1220.photobucket.com/user/kimi_SFC/media/e5a2ab73-45ce-42fc-8047-0dc9009fcae7_zps4b9fbd24.png.html][/URL]

Also, Pat Collins' report mentions "sourcrs say" KLT took Relisha to ANOTHER hotel on New York Avenue on March 1st, followed by his visit to Home Depot. :tantrum:

Heres' the video segment link, dated March 28, 2014:

http://www.nbcwashington.com/video/#!/news/local/Police--Tatum-Had-Contact-With-Other-Girls-at-Shelter/252956831

The possibility exists that the other photo, that started this dialogue, could be from March 1st. Perhaps we need to take a closer look at the background and/or the carpet, to see whether or not we can discern if it's the same hotel/motel hallway. The footage/images posted here are from 2/26. If the other image, meant to isolate the boots, are from 3/1, Relisha's face may still be swollen. I can't do that at this moment. I am falling apart after putting this post together.....

Heaven help this precious child! I need to take a moment to go hug my girls, light a candle, and say a prayer for Relisha! :tears: :praying:

I found the video via NBCWashington & pulled the best screengrabs I could. I noticed something interestingly (and infuriating, as 2Hope4 stated :hug: ) - there is a timestamp for Relisha walking down the hallway towards the camera:

[URL=http://s1220.photobucket.com/user/kimi_SFC/media/a68dcf0a-7ff1-4e75-ac86-9a08023778e9_zps0944b29b.png.html][/URL]

but as she enters the room with klt :bandhead: - notice, the timestamp is gone! :waitasec:

[URL=http://s1220.photobucket.com/user/kimi_SFC/media/e5a2ab73-45ce-42fc-8047-0dc9009fcae7_zps4b9fbd24.png.html][/URL]

Also, Pat Collins' report mentions "sourcrs say" KLT took Relisha to ANOTHER hotel on York Avenue on March 1st, followed by his visit to Home Depot. :tantrum:

Heres' the video segment link, dated March 28, 2014:

http://www.nbcwashington.com/video/#!/news/local/Police--Tatum-Had-Contact-With-Other-Girls-at-Shelter/252956831

The possibility exists that the other photo, that started this dialogue, could be from March 1st. Perhaps we need to take a closer look at the background and/or the carpet, to see whether or not we can discern if it's the same hotel/motel hallway. The footage/images posted here are from 2/26. If the other image, meant to isolate the boots, are from 3/1, Relisha's face may still be swollen. I can't do that at this moment. I am falling apart after putting this post together.....

Heaven help this precious child! I need to take a moment to go hug my girls, light a candle, and say a prayer for Relisha! :tears: :praying:

Do you think these photos are from two seperate hotels? I guess I am a bit confused about your post? :blushing:

Ok, I need someone to help me get this right. From what I am understanding, the hotel room that is being searched right now is where they found Andrea Tatum? Was Relisha ever in the same room with Andrea? I am getting lost with all these different hotel rooms I guess. TIA to whoever can set me straight! :loveyou: :seeya:

Do you think these photos are from two seperate hotels? I guess I am a bit confused about your post? :blushing:

Sorry, no, it was in comparison to this post (my apologies for not being clear) - that started the dialogue regarding Relisha's face not looking right. This discussion has been going on since Page #36 (hope this makes sense)

Okay, well here is a nice shot of Relisha in the boots, if anyone can find the grandma/ boots video. That will be quite interesting if she had been back and forth with them, leaving the shoes her aunt said "I know that was her in the hotel because she had on the boots and she loves those boots!" (not a direct quote). I'm so tired of their lies and cover ups that keep this child lost and harmed.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/hln/www/release/sites/default/files/2014/03/26/fbi.jpg

ETA: other WSers noticed Relisha was on the opposite side of klt, and the resolution wasn't as clear on her face, so maybe it was just a camera issue. However, I'm looking at how clear the carpet looks vs. the NBC footage, and I'm hard pressed to dismiss how her face looks. This may be a different camera. There are parts of the carpet that look the same, leading up to the bottom of the image mpnola linked.

It will make more sense if you are able to read all of the previous posts, as I'm trying to paraphrase what other people are saying (and probably not doing a very good job of it :blushing: )

Ok, I need someone to help me get this right. From what I am understanding, the hotel room that is being searched right now is where they found Andrea Tatum? Was Relisha ever in the same room with Andrea? I am getting lost with all these different hotel rooms I guess. TIA to whoever can set me straight! :loveyou: :seeya:

I think that this hotel room they're searching now is a different one. Wasn't the Red Roof Inn where KLT's wife was found? This is a Days Inn, so I think this one is the other hotel where KLT and Relisha were last seen on March 1st. Not the Holiday Inn from Feb.26th.

I'm a bit confused too!

Sorry, no, it was in comparison to this post (my apologies for not being clear) - that started the dialogue regarding Relisha's face not looking right. This discussion has been going on since Page #36 (hope this makes sense)

ETA: other WSers noticed Relisha was on the opposite side of klt, and the resolution wasn't as clear on her face, so maybe it was just a camera issue. However, I'm looking at how clear the carpet looks vs. the NBC footage, and I'm hard pressed to dismiss how her face looks. This may be a different camera. There are parts of the carpet that look the same, leading up to the bottom of the image mpnola linked.

It will make more sense if you are able to read all of the previous posts, as I'm trying to paraphrase what other people are saying (and probably not doing a very good job of it :blushing : )

Thanks! :seeya:

I think that this hotel room they're searching now is a different one. Wasn't the Red Roof Inn where KLT's wife was found? This is a Days Inn, so I think this one is the other hotel where KLT and Relisha were last seen on March 1st. Not the Holiday Inn from Feb.26th.

I'm a bit confused too!

Ok, the way you put that out there, makes much more sense now! I got it!! A little late, but I got it :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member