DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this on the other thread but I will not be surprised if he is being hid by SY or a member of her family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that I might have seen a little girl when I was being nosy somewhere that can't be mentioned here if you know what I mean. I'm not positive though, but if I did, it would have been a child of one of AKT's children. The landlord and a neighbor both said they remembered seeing Relisha "playing with the kids" but they weren't really clear or specific as to what kids or whose kids and where they played (then again maybe one of them mentioned the street? not sure).

Since I don't think it's been confirmed I would like to think he just made it up like he made up the doctor bit. Because the alternative is then that we have another little girl out there... somewhere.

Thanks, Find. Tatum probably did make the granddaughter part up.

I just checked weather for DC. Spring like weather but rain Thursday and Friday. So hopefully weather wont delay searches.

I posted this on the other thread but I will not be surprised if he is being hid by SY or a member of her family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it is clear that when tatum or relisha is found, many more arrests will come with it. It would definitely benefit her to hide him!... although I don't think they are. I think they are being watched waaaay to closely to pull something like that off. I wonder what belongings of his were gone- a bag of clothes, no clothes, etc.

I read this link, and while I do have sympathy for those who are less fortunate, this lady says she was upset about a man coming into her room at the shelter while she was only in her tee shirt and underwear. This man was there to "fix her cable." Why do homeless shelters have cable? I don't even have cable, because I feel it is a time-suck and therefore a waste of money. So I'm more than a little irritated to discover that I'm paying for other people to have cable. The other reason I don't have cable is because I'm not home enough to enjoy it-- because I'm AT WORK 50 hrs a week!

Oh, and if you feel you don't have any privacy, put on some pants!

I guess I should only read the articles that are specifically about Relisha, but those all make me angry too! This is all just wrong on so many levels.

MOO of course!

I know. It does sound like a very vast area. IIRC a local said 700 acres? I hope there is better weather so no delays. Wonder if we will get a Presser tomorrow. Being it is a weekday. Impressed how LE is keeping the Public informed.

bbm

I posted that a few days ago when someone asked how large it was. I had to google it... It's actually very woodsy, and when I drove past it on the way to work, I see bald eagles, hawks, herons. Not what you typically expect when you think of the urban DC area.

On the other side of the Anacostia River right there, is the National Arboretum.

Here's the link that I found:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenilworth_Park_and_Aquatic_Gardens

....Today, the park is under the administrative portion of National Capital Parks-East of the National Park Service.[7] The total area of the park is about 700 acres (2.8 km2) large and constitutes the water gardens, Kenilworth Marsh, ballfields, and recreational facilities.

I read this link, and while I do have sympathy for those who are less fortunate, this lady says she was upset about a man coming into her room at the shelter while she was only in her tee shirt and underwear. This man was there to "fix her cable." Why do homeless shelters have cable? I don't even have cable, because I feel it is a time-suck and therefore a waste of money. So I'm more than a little irritated to discover that I'm paying for other people to have cable. The other reason I don't have cable is because I'm not home enough to enjoy it-- because I'm AT WORK 50 hrs a week!

I guess I should only read the articles that are specifically about Relisha, but those all make me angry too! This is all just wrong on so many levels.

MOO of course!

Did you read the comment comparing the resident's plight to that of an 11-year old refuge boy in Turkey who is helping his family by peddling tissues? And there are 20 living in a garage for US equivalent $150 and that the FATHER is working??? That really got to me.

And although there are extenuating circumstances for a lot of the homeless, the young mothers (sans partners) with their children complaining about free board and room do NOT have my sympathy. Like welfare, these are safety nets, not a way of life. Amazing that SY has a computer, cell phone, new shoes, etc. But has lived in the shelter for 18 months with four kids and a "fiancé." Lord have mercy. I won't even comment about her literacy.

Our tax dollars at work.

Now that's an interesting theory! If so I wonder who?

While I don't think he;s dead because Richmond has alot cheap ,Dirty cheap hotels on the southside and northside of town some as low 28$ a night.

If he went from dc to Richmond . I have heard a wild rumor his cellphone pinged in Gilpin court ( local news) which is the historic Jackward ward area, RHAA housing projects is the majority of that area as far as home's go. It not for the faint hearted in that area, strangers get shot the majority of the time. Meaning he would have with 100% purity of life to know someone, if he went to that area. Those guy don't play in the area, when it comes down to are you from around here. highest murder and assault area in Richmond next to south side area.

Its very dangerous at night and evening hours you cant go in to that area if you don't know anyone even the police have a buddy system. But a lot of opened abandon homes in the view and cheap hotels in a drop shoot ,dive or bus ride. walking in the area right up the block is a 35-40$ a night hotel.

I think he is moving alot because the highway is right in the area to be honest. One / two turns it on the highway.. south is the move for him any thing south because of fast highway excess,a cheap route would be through the Hampton roads area. anything else is wide open to be caught. Because we have a lot tolls here.

But to answer your question people who do child sells mostly get double crossed by the buyer. illegal activity's honor among criminals has changed. They want money and the product now.100% profit an power

But I think he is alive and girl is alive( hopefully), they need to search the hotels in the Richmond area. Because you cant get a hotel/motel stay without a id and a name sign with picture photo. the majority have camera's because the area history of criminal activity. Also there no vistors rules in the majority of them,. all company has to be seen before they enter.

As far if he hid her in Gilpin court area. he is going to have know someone and with 70k$ on his head him all over the news , He /they will be found ,if he/ they is here. For a area that bad the community do care. Because a lot kids play out there. The drugs pusher or bad criminals guys dont like men to mess with lil kids period, because alot of them have kids.

So if he is dead its very very high chance . But my thoughts thinks he is alive just laying low some where on the cheap. Its not hard to find some here but they have to move.

MOO of course!

ot

3 years ago if a family rental house had not come empty when my house burnt down. I probably would of been in a shelter. why shouldn't my son have cable, not the kids fault. I would not of wanted a man coming in my room without knocking or notice. we really should not judge when we don't know the reasons they are in a shelter.

Sad to see little relisha is still missing,
This case really has me puzzled, I just can't get my head around SY willingly handing Relisha over!

As a mum, it goes against everything we expect, I'm a young mum to three kiddies, at times it can be tough, financially tough and mentally, but I would never even think about handing one of them over to someone. How does a mother come to this decision?

I wonder who's idea it was for Relisha to go with Tatum, if it was Tatums idea, by manipulating SY, that's one thing, but if it was SYs idea, then this woman is the lowest of the low. Even if she says she thought he was a nice guy, grandfather figure etc, she must still hear on the news all the time about the sickos out there waiting to take advantage.

Surely no one can be that stupid! If something seems to good to be true, it usually is! X

This case has me so mad, we hear about predators grabbing/taking children, this Mother possibly handed her to one!!! "..............x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smcox01