DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay Street Associates, L.P. filed on Dec. 13, 2013 and United States Marshal Service Eviction Fee Receipt: 279886 Date: 02/04/2014

Doesn't give address, but I bet if we search for Jay Street Associates we can find an address!

I think that if your theory was right we would be seeing very different social media pages right now. I know we can't get into what they do say in this thread but what they don't say is "have you seen this child or this man". No missing posters. No advertising of the reward money. We should be seeing those things if this family was duped. Embarrassment about being fooled should pale in comparison to the desperate need to get their precious child back. All I see here is another family that preyed on a child before handing her off to yet another predator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not necessarily my theory, just another I'm bouncing around. The idea of what my mind THINKS about what happened is so gross that I guess I hope some other , less demonic, explanation is what happened. You know? :(

Not necessarily my theory, just another I'm bouncing around. The idea of what my mind THINKS about what happened is so gross that I guess I hope some other , less demonic, explanation is what happened. You know? :(

Yes. I should have wrote the "theory put forth in that post" or something. This case seems to be making all of us ache and just feel sick. We see it over and over but it never makes sense or hurts any less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right,,,,,,so maybe Relisha is alive ,,,,, somewhere :(
How many other girls have come up missing in his vicinity ?
I usually don't put a ton of weight into ' slave industry' type of theories with missing kids. I do know that it exists and I understand it is real but the reality is almost all kids are found with some other explanation than that. But his being well groomed and always have a little ipod for this kid or that , those are expensive gifts. What the heck? It seems he conducted himself like a businessman with a nice playboy type of business...... why go to that much trouble unless there was a big pay off?
Bless this baby girl, wherever she is ! :please: be happy and smiling somewhere little one.

bbm- Good question! Early on in this case I did a brief search on NCMEC and Relisha was the only child that came up. BUT, I only searched within the Washington, DC area and searched from Jan 1 2014 to March 1 2014. I'm going to go redo that search now and expand it into Maryland and Virginia, and search from when he was paroled in Oct 2011.

And I agree! I don't usually jump to the child trafficking or child *advertiser censored* ring assumption when a child goes missing. But in this case I honestly believe that's a big possibility. Just a lot of things don't add up. I still didn't really start to see that as a possibility until this past week. I think what really pushed me 100% in that direction though was last night/early this morning when PLT said a few posts back "I would imagine that if he was filming videos or taking pictures for *advertiser censored* - he would not want his home identified." BINGO! I've been stuck on this hotel/motel business (as you all know :floorlaugh: ). For me, that right there is what was missing that explains it.

O/T but on that subject... Has anyone else ever seen those FBI posters circulating on SM? They were circulating a LOT this past summer after a huge child *advertiser censored* bust... John Does and Jane Does wanted in connection with child *advertiser censored*, sexual exploitation, and other child crimes... well in a few of those posters they only had jewelry as identifiers or tattoos. Some of them however had only houses or decor/furniture inside of a house as identifiers. For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about here's one of them http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/ecap/unknown-individual/view

Right,,,,,,so maybe Relisha is alive ,,,,, somewhere :(
How many other girls have come up missing in his vicinity ?
I usually don't put a ton of weight into ' slave industry' type of theories with missing kids. I do know that it exists and I understand it is real but the reality is almost all kids are found with some other explanation than that. But his being well groomed and always have a little ipod for this kid or that , those are expensive gifts. What the heck? It seems he conducted himself like a businessman with a nice playboy type of business...... why go to that much trouble unless there was a big pay off?
Bless this baby girl, wherever she is ! :please: be happy and smiling somewhere little one.

Missing from DC:
Latisha Frazier, missing since 8/2/2010. Missing at age 16.
ETA: I don't believe Fraizers case is connected in any way to this type of thing, someone has been convicted of her murder.
(only 4 total listed missing, including Relisha, 2 were as infants)

I'll check into the surrounding reporting states for children closer to Relisha's age at the time of their disappearance.

I'm thinking that in these type of cases where they've hypothetically been sold into a slave trade of some type there wouldn't be a report of them missing because the families (hypothetically) would have been complicit in the act...KWIM?

Jay Street Associates, L.P. filed on Dec. 13, 2013 and United States Marshal Service Eviction Fee Receipt: 279886 Date: 02/04/2014

Doesn't give address, but I bet if we search for Jay Street Associates we can find an address!

deleted by me because of 2Hope4's post above

bbm- Good question! Early on in this case I did a brief search on NCMEC and Relisha was the only child that came up. BUT, I only searched within the Washington, DC area and searched from Jan 1 2014 to March 1 2014. I'm going to go redo that search now and expand it into Maryland and Virginia, and search from when he was paroled in Oct 2011.

And I agree! I don't usually jump to the child trafficking or child *advertiser censored* ring assumption when a child goes missing. But in this case I honestly believe that's a big possibility. Just a lot of things don't add up. I still didn't really start to see that as a possibility until this past week. I think what really pushed me 100% in that direction though was last night/early this morning when PLT said a few posts back "I would imagine that if he was filming videos or taking pictures for *advertiser censored* - he would not want his home identified." BINGO! I've been stuck on this hotel/motel business (as you all know :floorlaugh: ). For me, that right there is what was missing that explains it.

O/T but on that subject... Has anyone else ever seen those FBI posters circulating on SM? They were circulating a LOT this past summer after a huge child *advertiser censored* bust... John Does and Jane Does wanted in connection with child *advertiser censored*, sexual exploitation, and other child crimes... well in a few of those posters they only had jewelry as identifiers or tattoos. Some of them however had only houses or decor/furniture inside of a house as identifiers. For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about here's one of them http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/ecap/unknown-individual/view

The scary part is how many may have fallen through cracks in system? Nomadic lifestyle of some homeless and not willing to trust LE, children may not even be reported missing.

It's snowing and sleeting here right now, so I'm sure that's hampering any search efforts that may have been planned for today. It's really nasty out. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny at 64 degrees. Fingers crossed it's a nice day.

http://section-8-housing.findthebest.com/l/2553/Paradise-Manor

That's the apartment they were evicted out of. Section 8 housing. So then they moved to address shown on the divorce and search warrant papers in early Feb.

IMO I think they moved there before that. If you look at the docket for that eviction they never showed up to any court dates. And that eviction was from December, not early February. It was closed in February. They probably "split" from there in November. Wonder how often he has moved around like this and I wonder if at any time he did so because someone might have been on to him and his schemes.

Anyways... good sleuthing!! I was wondering what you were onto with this eviction. I knew something must have had your wheels turning. You kept bringing this up like I kept bringing the hotels up :floorlaugh:

Ok, I have a question, if that video was indeed taken on March1st with Relisha, her siblings, and her mom, and wherever the aunt lives.... then how? If she was sold, would he have returned her? Just let her visit? I don't understand. Mom claims she saw her the 26th of Feb, so did she forget about that video? Think no one else would see it? Think no one in the family would remember that day? Or was the video taken some other time, and just posted on the 1st of March?

"IF" he bought the child (Gosh I hate typing that or trying to make sense of it!) would bringing her back be an option? What kind of person pimps out their kid? Or was he buying her for the night and then kept her? If he was using her for child *advertiser censored*, could he have been taking her for weekends, snow days, etc up until this, and then he either paid to have her forever, decided he wasn't bringing her back after the last time, or something happened physically that harmed her in such as way that beyond help without medical intervention? I know I've read and seen on the news how predators will groom a child. There's a lot I don't understand about this case. What was different on the 1st that Relisha wasn't left with her family? At what point did he take her back? Or was she not really filmed on the 1st? I'm sure the police know. I've gotta have faith they'll solve this. I've gotta believe they are way ahead of us, and know much more, and are hopefully able to track tatum down! After all he did use a credit card on the last hotel visit we've heard about! So maybe, just maybe he is still using one!

I don't know. My mind is racing today and the crazier my mind thinks, the more my body is killing me.

Maybe he would more "rent" her than bought her. And after the latest rent, just didn't return her. And honestly, I feel it was not an agreement in those terms, as much as an unstated one. For example, "I wanted to take Relisha with me for the night. Also, I know you have been having a rough time, here is some money to help you out." Oh, and probably some drugs, too. Just my thoughts about it.

https://www.dccourts.gov/cco/maincase.jsf

Search for Karl Tatum shows the early convictions on him.

Search Kahlil Tatum for the eviction notice!

2Hope4, just using your post to jump from to paste the URL for the Virginia Circuit Court records. Karl Tatum was sentenced to prison again in 2003/4 for 12 years with 9 years suspended. So, the shelter official that stated his criminal history was 20 years ago was sadly mistaken. Tatum's charges are in Arlington County (at least all I have found so far).

http://wasdmz2.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/circuit.jsp

Maybe he would more "rent" her than bought her. And after the latest rent, just didn't return her. And honestly, I feel it was not an agreement in those terms, as much as an unstated one. For example, "I wanted to take Relisha with me for the night. Also, I know you have been having a rough time, here is some money to help you out." Oh, and probably some drugs, too. Just my thoughts about it.

my thoughts *exactly* thank you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

NCMEC has updated Relisha's poster:
[URL=http://s1220.photobucket.com/u...-47e0-aaa9-169b76244e32_zps20e9e8e8.png[/IMG][/URL]

via
http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1229904/1#poster

Found via twitter:

Missing US news
@MissingUSnews
This is Relisha Rudd's most recently updated NCMEC poster. It has a new picture of her. #RelishaRudd #NCMEC: http://bit.ly/1oeWyAi

https://twitter.com/MissingUSnews/status/450330605793075200

she's hauntingly beautiful. it hurts my soul to think she's experienced more pain than I have, and I've got 30 crucial years on her. damn.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

2Hope4, just using your post to jump from to paste the URL for the Virginia Circuit Court records. Karl Tatum was sentenced to prison again in 2003/4 for 12 years with 9 years suspended. So, the shelter official that stated his criminal history was 20 years ago was sadly mistaken. Tatum's charges are in Arlington County (at least all I have found so far).

http://wasdmz2.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/circuit.jsp

Right, but remember that this sneaky <insert choice word> was already going by KHALIL, not Karl Lee. They probably never caught it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alternative_hat_9417