DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think Relisha's family was blind sided . I'm sure they thought there wouldn't be any kind of publicity around her disappearance after all she was just a homeless shelter kid. All they had to do was change timelines and point fingers, change stories and everyone would eventually give up. I don't think they thought that Tatum would kill his wife or that Relisha would become the poster child for homeless shelter kids and what they face in their lives. MOO

ETA If they realized any of this would happen I'm sure their SM would be private or deleted.

I lean towards agreement with you , but not 100% . A very slick predator often fools the adults into thinking he's a good guy. ie: wolf in sheep's clothing.
I wonder if mom was just grateful for someone showing attention and spending money on her and the kids and maybe even had a little hint something was OFF but just pushed that aside in hopes that it was all good. Now, after the fact, shes' thinking..... i should have known, it was suspicious, etc. and she's ashamed . :( Maybe, I'm open to all theories but it would definitely NOT be teh first time a predator tricked a family into thinking they were ' good people'

I lean towards agreement with you , but not 100% . A very slick predator often fools the adults into thinking he's a good guy. ie: wolf in sheep's clothing.

I wonder if mom was just grateful for someone showing attention and spending money on her and the kids and maybe even had a little hint something was OFF but just pushed that aside in hopes that it was all good. Now, after the fact, shes' thinking..... i should have known, it was suspicious, etc. and she's ashamed . :( Maybe, I'm open to all theories but it would definitely NOT be teh first time a predator tricked a family into thinking they were ' good people'

I think that if your theory was right we would be seeing very different social media pages right now. I know we can't get into what they do say in this thread but what they don't say is "have you seen this child or this man". No missing posters. No advertising of the reward money. We should be seeing those things if this family was duped. Embarrassment about being fooled should pale in comparison to the desperate need to get their precious child back. All I see here is another family that preyed on a child before handing her off to yet another predator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this screams cherish periwinkle. but at least rayne filed a police report!! this woman refused to! it's the worst of the worst, cherish periwinkle and ... omg I'm drawing a blank... sweet lil girl from NC, her brother finally reported her missing after two years. I can see her innocent face, name eludes me at th..... ERIKA PARSONS.
yes, the worst of the worst here. ugh.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

this screams cherish periwinkle. but at least rayne filed a police report!! this woman refused to! it's the worst of the worst, cherish periwinkle and ... omg I'm drawing a blank... sweet lil girl from NC, her brother finally reported her missing after two years. I can see her innocent face, name eludes me at th..... ERIKA PARSONS.

I got shades of Cherish when this case began, I think Rayne cared more for Cherish though than Shamika cares for Relisha.

Off topic but did they ever make headway with Erika?

I got shades of Cherish when this case began, I think Rayne cared more for Cherish though than Shamika cares for Relisha.

You bring up an interesting point - the beginning of Cherish's incident occurred on video, IIRC.

Would sy have been painted into a corner with the MP report if this hadn't happened in the shadows (she helped to create) with Relisha?

I keep replaying her, in the raw video, angrily stating, "Nobody asked me to" file the report (or something like that - like that justifies HER not demanding it! :banghead:

I do worry about Relisha's siblings too. Heartbreaking. I hope they are in good Foster Homes surrounded by love :please:

What breaks my heart is that Cherish and Shania Davis at least had fathers that loved them. We know they had some happiness in their short lives but there isn't a sign of that here. We've chased down relative after relative in the social media thread and, as you know, there is just more shock and disgust. I don't think this poor baby ever knew real love or happiness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well another day today hoping Relisha will be found. Who thought it would be so long?

I wonder if the divers are still there?

I've been wondering to what extent heavy rain hampers SAR divers. I know that when I've been lake swimming in the rain, the droplets can make it harder to see. Right now (in a Maryland suburb of DC) the precipitation is on that line between rain and sleet, and it's been raining steadily since yesterday.

On a different note, an article from the Baltimore Sun regarding the whole debate over the Amber Alert problem: http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...sha-rudd-amber-alert-20140329,0,4643859.story

no. she's still "with nan" groan.

Well another day today hoping Relisha will be found. Who thought it would be so long?

I know. It does sound like a very vast area. IIRC a local said 700 acres? I hope there is better weather so no delays. Wonder if we will get a Presser tomorrow. Being it is a weekday. Impressed how LE is keeping the Public informed.

Bouncing off what belimom just posted upthread here Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - ACTIVE SEARCH DC -*Amber Alert* Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 #2

So Tatum was at another homeless center around the 1st or 2nd? And with Relisha no less according to a witness. Fascinating the connections and resources this man seems to have!

A Google search of the name the witness gives brings up this site with a map that shows it is across from the Home Depot.
http://www.homelessshelterdirectory.org/cgi-bin/id/shelter.cgi?shelter=11054

But when you go to Google maps and search the address, then click on the building itself on Google maps it brings this up:

The Community Partnership for the Prevention of Homelessness
920 Rhode Island Ave NE
Washington, DC 20018
Website http://www.community-partnership.org/

Interestingly enough, that second link above has a section for "Providers" on the home page. Makes me wonder if he was known as Dr. Tatum at this site as well.

I found the link from the Washington Post that details the Obstruction of Justice against sy.

(snip)
+People familiar with the case said Thursday that a D.C. Superior Court grand jury has been empaneled to investigate possible obstruction of justice charges against Relisha’s mother, 27-year-old Shamika Young. Police and other officials said Young allowed Tatum to care for Relisha starting Feb. 26 and has repeatedly assured people that her daughter is “in a safe place.”

+Two police officials said that Young did not want to file a missing persons report when police got involved March 19. She told detectives and the news media that she had talked to Relisha by telephone as late as March 17, and she told police her daughter had accompanied Tatum, whom she described as “Dr. Tatum,” to a medical conference in Atlanta.

+In a brief interview by phone Thursday night, Young said she has been cooperating with police and believes that she has been unfairly cast as a bad mother.

“It’s not my fault,” Young said. “I am tired of laying my head down to get some rest and I can’t reach out to grab my daughter.”

Much More @ Link ( story dated 3/27 - I have not included the headline, as it hurt too much to type :tears: )
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/police-searching-park-near-kenilworth-in-northeast-dc-for-missing-relisha-rudd-8/2014/03/27/462057ae-b5ad-11e3-8cb6-284052554d74_story.html

Definitely worth another read - if you haven't already - especially after Chief Lanier confirmed Relisha hasn't been seen since March 1st.

As I stated after that presser, look at all evidence with fresh eyes, especially the words of sy and the other main players (the adults who were in charge of caring for Relisha), and a grim picture comes into focus. :twocents:

#FindRelisha

Ok, I have a question, if that video was indeed taken on March1st with Relisha, her siblings, and her mom, and wherever the aunt lives.... then how? If she was sold, would he have returned her? Just let her visit? I don't understand. Mom claims she saw her the 26th of Feb, so did she forget about that video? Think no one else would see it? Think no one in the family would remember that day? Or was the video taken some other time, and just posted on the 1st of March?

"IF" he bought the child (Gosh I hate typing that or trying to make sense of it!) would bringing her back be an option? What kind of person pimps out their kid? Or was he buying her for the night and then kept her? If he was using her for child *advertiser censored*, could he have been taking her for weekends, snow days, etc up until this, and then he either paid to have her forever, decided he wasn't bringing her back after the last time, or something happened physically that harmed her in such as way that beyond help without medical intervention? I know I've read and seen on the news how predators will groom a child. There's a lot I don't understand about this case. What was different on the 1st that Relisha wasn't left with her family? At what point did he take her back? Or was she not really filmed on the 1st? I'm sure the police know. I've gotta have faith they'll solve this. I've gotta believe they are way ahead of us, and know much more, and are hopefully able to track tatum down! After all he did use a credit card on the last hotel visit we've heard about! So maybe, just maybe he is still using one!

I don't know. My mind is racing today and the crazier my mind thinks, the more my body is killing me.

Bouncing off what belimom just posted upthread here Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - ACTIVE SEARCH DC -*Amber Alert* Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 #2

So Tatum was at another homeless center around the 1st or 2nd? And with Relisha no less according to a witness. Fascinating the connections and resources this man seems to have!

A Google search of the name the witness gives brings up this site with a map that shows it is across from the Home Depot.
http://www.homelessshelterdirectory.org/cgi-bin/id/shelter.cgi?shelter=11054

But when you go to Google maps and search the address, then click on the building itself on Google maps it brings this up:

The Community Partnership for the Prevention of Homelessness
920 Rhode Island Ave NE
Washington, DC 20018
Website http://www.community-partnership.org/

Interestingly enough, that second link above has a section for "Providers" on the home page. Makes me wonder if he was known as Dr. Tatum at this site as well.

That's the other location, that I inadvertently mapped out (incorrectly) when the case 1st broke. A local (might have been belimom) let me know that the shelter location where Relisha was staying was different, and I modified my map.

I am having the chills now, knowing that, in fact, klt was ALSO at this location as well! The proximity to the Home Depot is chilling. It will be very interesting to find out whether or not he portrayed himself as Doc Tatum everywhere he went. With his tailored suits, shiny car, vanity plates with his name on it, and money/gifts for the children, he certainly had NO problem drawing attention to himself! :moo:

I'm going to look for the court record on that eviction. I read it with my own eyes! I know it does exists!

IIRC, that other homeless shelter is closed as a shelter. There might be offices in there, I don't know, but it's not operating as a shelter.

I found the link from the Washington Post that details the Obstruction of Justice against sy.

(snip)
+People familiar with the case said Thursday that a D.C. Superior Court grand jury has been empaneled to investigate possible obstruction of justice charges against Relisha’s mother, 27-year-old Shamika Young. Police and other officials said Young allowed Tatum to care for Relisha starting Feb. 26 and has repeatedly assured people that her daughter is “in a safe place.”

+Two police officials said that Young did not want to file a missing persons report when police got involved March 19. She told detectives and the news media that she had talked to Relisha by telephone as late as March 17, and she told police her daughter had accompanied Tatum, whom she described as “Dr. Tatum,” to a medical conference in Atlanta.

+In a brief interview by phone Thursday night, Young said she has been cooperating with police and believes that she has been unfairly cast as a bad mother.

“It’s not my fault,” Young said. “I am tired of laying my head down to get some rest and I can’t reach out to grab my daughter.”

Much More @ Link ( story dated 3/27 - I have not included the headline, as it hurt too much to type :tears: )
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/police-searching-park-near-kenilworth-in-northeast-dc-for-missing-relisha-rudd-8/2014/03/27/462057ae-b5ad-11e3-8cb6-284052554d74_story.html

Definitely worth another read - if you haven't already - especially after Chief Lanier confirmed Relisha hasn't been seen since March 1st.

As I stated after that presser, look at all evidence with fresh eyes, especially the words of sy and the other main players (the adults who were in charge of caring for Relisha), and a grim picture comes into focus. :twocents:

#FindRelisha
:banghead: This "mother" has me banging my head in frustration. Another Casey Anthony copycat here with the fictitious phone call with her daughter. 'It's not her fault', she says. GMAB Yes, it is her fault for letting the janitor "Doctor" take her little girl. She does need to be charged with the disappearance of this little girl. There's no maybe about it.

The other hotel?!? Sounds like this may be.... the one. :(

(ETA - I see this is dated yesterday - sorry - we're knocking down drywall and pulling up 50-yr-old carpet this weekend)

bbm

Quote:
Relisha Rudd Search: Authorities search Days Inn where Tatum believed to have stayed

WASHINGTON (WJLA/AP) - D.C. police stormed the Gateway Days Inn on New York Avenue Friday night, a search warrant in hand for room 245.

The hotel's clerk told ABC7 off-camera that he checked 51-year-old Kahlil Tatum into room 245 on March 1, along with his Chevy SUV.

.... "Felons stay here," one guest told ABC7, as well as many who have lost their homes. For that reason, guests say Tatum stood out when he checked in on March 1 wearing a shirt and tie, and paying with a Mastercard.

However, another Days Inn guest who did not want to go on-camera told ABC7 he did see Relisha Rudd - not there at the hotel, but at the Virginia Williams Homeless Center on Rhode Island Avenue NE, around the 1st or 2nd of this month.

The guest said the homeless center is also where he bumped into Kahlil Tatum. Interestingly, the center is just across the street from the Home Depot store where Tatum reportedly purchased large, industrial-sized garbage bags....

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/03/divers-return-to-kenilworth-park-in-search-of-relisha-rudd-101649.html#ixzz2xS9mkPls

Here is the link to the embedded video, from the linked article belimom posted:

"Police Search Days Inn where Khalil Tatum Stayed"
http://bcove.me/l378lhj5

:tyou: belimom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics