DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they might have found Tatum's body. Good @$@ riddance. Who cares. WHERE IS OUR BABY GIRL?!?!?!?!!?

Me too!
SY knew what she was doing, in my opinion, she knows a lot and needs to talk.

She failed to keep her daughter safe,(at the very least),
She failed to send her to school,
she played along with the DR Tatum rubbish she gave to the school,
she tried to drop her own mother and sister in it by saying Relisha was in their care.

She hasn't appeared to be searching for her daughter, handing out flyers, or reaching out to the public for help?

In my opinion, she has failed her daughter! X

That's what I've been thinking, too. And it's been pretty cold here in DC, except for today (it's beautiful out), so decomp was probably slow. It's 62 here right now, but it snowed yesterday. Weird weather. I have a sinking feeling it's him and Relisha is nearby. I was gonna go out site stalking today, but I got caught up doing other things and never made it out that way.

Who were you going to stalk? :waitasec:

:giggle:

The footage shown on abc7 news @ 5:30 showed a canopy over a open area not too far from water.

ETA they were doing a report on the body found this afternoon, not anything new.

ABC7News ‏@ABC7News 2m
BREAKING UPDATE: Multiple law enforcement sources tell ABC7 that the body discovered today is that of Kahlil Tatum.

Jackie Bensen ‏@jackiebensen 25s
UPDATE: #RelishaRudd search: police divers now in Anacostia River, downstream from Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens. Live at 6 @nbcwashington

Boats in water near Benning Rd in the Anacostia River.

First time I have seen this article and lots of the info in it.

Aunt is worried about where Re is if Tatum was found
He had a storage unit
Info about use of a bank card and some internet activity...

Go look!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...7d38aa-b8d1-11e3-9a05-c739f29ccb08_story.html

Interesting article thankyou!

I wonder what the internet activity was? Was it regarding purchases? That should be easy to trace, I think!
Also the rented storage unit, paid up until today? Creepy,

Wonder if they were photos of Relisha found there too...... X

I hope he left a note behind, or rather a long written report! I wanted him found to testify against sy and others! I think they'll still have enough to charge others.
All this for what?? Why not just kill yourself in the first place! Maybe he figured no one would ever look for Relisha, and he could continue on? I don't know. Seems when officials started questioning things, events took a massive turn. The very audacity to continue going to work, and being where others knew Relisha!

I am just saying I don't know and I don't know what to think about her.I believe she trusted this guy. Maybe she thought her daughter would not be hurt.I honestly don't know what to think about that. I have no idea what happened.

Russ Ptacek, WUSA9 ‏@RussPtacek 1m

Relisha Rudd update: @wusa9 reporting police chief has returned to park where body found. Waiting for new details.

This is truly heartbreaking. The mother needs to be arrested and charged.

Russ Ptacek, WUSA9 ‏@RussPtacek 1m

Relisha Rudd update: @wusa9 reporting police chief has returned to park where body found. Waiting for new details.

Sounds like a PC will be called soon.

Ugh, I have to be out of the house for a while and am going to miss this PC....will keep checking here for updates when I can.

Retweeted by FOX 5 DC
Paul Wagner ‏@Fox5Wagner 3m
Law enforcement sources say body found in Kenilworth Park was inside a building and appeared to have been there for more than a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop