DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wusa9 ‏@wusa9 56s
Lanier: "We're pretty comfortable that this is a suicide case...I can't say this discovery comes as much of a shock."

wusa9 ‏@wusa9 8s
Lanier: There is a lot that we have to process based on our findings today that we just don't have answers to yet.

wusa9 ‏@wusa9 44s
Lanier: "As of now, we have nothing new, other than that identification." Police say man found dead is alleged abductor of Relisha Rudd.

wusa9 ‏@wusa9 15s
Lanier: Just about every acre of the 700 acres has been hit by search of some kind, but there is still more layers to be covered.

wusa9 ‏@wusa9 now
Lanier will not comment yet on where specifically Kahlil Tatum's body was found.

NBCWashington ‏@nbcwashington 1m
LANIER: We have been in this area (where Tatum was found) with several layers of searching. http://bit.ly/QA6Ax3

LANIER: There's a lot of evidence to be processed from what we found today.

Well good riddance. But where is Relisha! Coward. Obviously couldn't face the thought of jail again. I hope he left a note that will lead to the little darling and arrests of certain people.

Body positively identified as Kahlil Tatum

LANIER: There's a lot of evidence to be processed from what we found today.

I was hoping to hear this... Perhaps they will find some new and better clues.

So did he drive to Richmond that day to buy the gun? hmm

Retweeted by FOX 5 DC
Paul Wagner ‏@Fox5Wagner 48s
Chief Lanier would not definitively say whether the building where Tatum was found had been searched before.

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan 49s
#KahlilTatum body was in storage building, not woods. @wusa9 #RelishaRudd

Body positively identified as Kahlil Tatum

I can't find anything in print, except this screen shot of the email I received.

qa3anu2u.jpg

Sorry , I've been off for a while so may be behind on everything. Unfortunately no time to catch up right now.

I am just saying I don't know and I don't know what to think about her.I believe she trusted this guy. Maybe she thought her daughter would not be hurt.I honestly don't know what to think about that. I have no idea what happened.

There was no reason to trust this person. Except for perhaps a passing Hello to him. SY was spending her time getting high, playing games online, and zero time being a mother. I don't know if she gave her to him, or sold her to him at some point. ( but SY and boyfriend seemed to have money for living in a shelter) SY is just as guilty in this for whatever happen to little Relisha. I really hope she gets a new set of bracelets soon.:jail: Hope they check for welfare fraud too.

NBCWashington ‏@nbcwashington 15m
LANIER: This discovery was a shock for us. We were focused on finding Relisha.

Paul Wagner ‏@Fox5Wagner 16m
Chief Lanier says discovery of Tatums body a shock. pic.twitter.com/6LNmrsHBws

wusa9 ‏@wusa9 16m
Lanier: "We're pretty comfortable that this is a suicide case...I can't say this discovery comes as much of a shock."

Just noting the two conflicting reports I saw when following tweets. It is a shock/isn't a shock.

NBCWashington ‏@nbcwashington 15m
LANIER: This discovery was a shock for us. We were focused on finding Relisha.

Paul Wagner ‏@Fox5Wagner 16m
Chief Lanier says discovery of Tatums body a shock. pic.twitter.com/6LNmrsHBws

wusa9 ‏@wusa9 16m

Just noting the two conflicting reports I saw when following tweets. It is a shock/isn't a shock.[/QUOTE

I think they weren't shocked at the suicide but were shocked at the location.MOO

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...-9a05-c739f29ccb08_story.html?wpisrc=al_crime

"Investigators think a man found dead Monday in a D.C. park is the janitor suspected of abducting 8-year-old Relisha Rudd, Police Chief Cathy Lanier said.

<snip>

"But Lanier said investigators believe the dead man is Tatum, and that he killed himself. Two police official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the investigation is pending, said distinctive tatoos on the man’s body helped lead to the early identification.

“Everything we have is consistent with what we know about his appearance,”

<snip>

"Search warrants filed in D.C. Superior Court show that Tatum used his bank check card to pay for a parking meter in Washington on March 18, the day before police took up the case, and used the account, associated with his Gmail address, again on March 21 at 3:12 a.m. No other details were provided in the warrant, filed with Google. In the search warrant application, police said they were looking for the date, time and duration of communications and the Internet protocol addresses that are unique to each device.

Court documents also show that police searched a storage locker on South Capitol Street rented in August of last year by the Tatums. The documents say the last payment was made on March 3, two days after Relisha was last seen, and the rent had been paid through March 31. Police said they were looking for evidence of Relisha, photographs, documents and a weapon. The document says police seized mail and photos."

Much more at link.

----------

Mail and Photos, Hmmmmm ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics