DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan 1m
Important? Detective writing #RelishaRudd warrants focuses on child *advertiser censored*. @wusa9 pic.twitter.com/i9cKIhkZ0c

Oh gawd :banghead: Altho LE pretty much confirmed it to me in the presser. Chief declined to comment on that exact question. Asked FBI if they would like to comment and said No. It's always tough to hear it as fact. As it now seems to be :tantrum:

Did we ever see the video of MAM leaving alone in Shaniya's case?
That would bother me... I'm guessing they didn't release it because it would be disturbing.
Clearly if he walks out of the hotel room carrying a big bag he didn't walk in with, that would be unpleasant.

But KLT and Relisha were last seen at the Days Inn on March 1. Not the Holiday Inn. The video footage we've seen is from the Holiday Inn on Feb.26.

Just to get the dates of the three hotels right.(1.) Holiday Inn ( video footage of KLT and Relisha) Feb.26. (2.) Days Inn KLT and Relisha last seen on March 1.( Relisha last seen). (3.) Red Roof Inn March 19 and 20. This is where KLT, his wife and 3 or 4 others are seen. Klt's wife found shot to death in this hotel on March 20.

Gets confusing!

We have seen the Holiday Inn footage of Relisha and Tatum. Room doors open up into a hallway. I wonder if the Days Inn would have any video. Those room doors opened directly to the outside? I hope so.

Just saw Leshan's tweet myself a few moments ago and all I can say is WOW! So many of us here suspected this all along due to our sleuthing of him. I know for me personally this is one time I am not very happy knowing that I was correct in my assumptions.

@DCPoliceDept briefing on #RelishaRudd moved to 4:30p @wusa9

@DCPoliceDept briefing on #RelishaRudd moved to 4:30p @wusa9

Which pretty much means close to 5 p.m. LOL Perhaps we will learn more today. In light of what he have learned today "Mother" best stay in her hidey hole. IMO she knew but now that the public knows.............:banghead:

Retweeted by FOX 5 DC
Paul Wagner ‏@Fox5Wagner 11m
FBI and police recruits continue the search for Relisha Rudd. Update from Assistant Chief Newsham at 4:30. pic.twitter.com/ZzRZ5DNmkc

Retweeted by FOX 5 DC
Paul Wagner ‏@Fox5Wagner 9m
Police, FBI and members of the community search for Relisha Rudd near the building where Tatum was found. pic.twitter.com/HgNkUgq6P2

For those that don't use twitter I'm going to attempt to translate what I can make out in the image that @BruceLeshan (WUSA9) posted on twitter.

--It looks like evidence seized from the storage locker might be what is pointing them in the direction of child *advertiser censored*. Mentions storage unit, possibly a portion of the address, indicates locker door is orange
--Looks like a detective is assisting FBI/MPD Innocent Images Task Force (?), something about sexual exploitation of children and (something, something) production, transportation, distribution
--Next paragraph unreadable, mentions another detective

For those that don't use twitter I'm going to attempt to translate what I can make out in the image that @BruceLeshan (WUSA9) posted on twitter.

--It looks like evidence seized from the storage locker might be what is pointing them in the direction of child *advertiser censored*. Mentions storage unit, possibly a portion of the address, indicates locker door is orange
--Looks like a detective is assisting FBI/MPD Innocent Images Task Force (?), something about sexual exploitation of children and (something, something) production, transportation, distribution
--Next paragraph unreadable, mentions another detective

You don't need twitter, just click the link I posted above. pic.twitter.com/i9cKIhkZ0c

I am not at all surprised about child *advertiser censored* being part of this investigation. I think video taken on 3/1 is tied to it and the reason they refuse to say where she was the last time she was seen alive.

I hope there are some major arrests soon. The whole "Dr. Tatum" BS and her being missing for so long says many knew what was going on there.

If you have a place to live in the area, you don't go check into a room unless there is a valid reason. My guess is he was worried about police or DC CFSA coming to their home by that time so what did he tell his wife? Did his wife know he was given a little girl? I really doubt it. The way her children speak of her, she was loving and kind. I haven't seen the children say a word about Tatum.

smh! pretty much everything we suspected about this reprobate,his "alleged" cohorts and the flashing of money on social media.

That's the point I kept trying to make but it was being dismissed. No one just checks into hotels for the heck of it. The only time I check into a hotel is when I am on vacation, traveling for work or the one time the hubby and I needed a staycation.

Detective Timothy Palchak mentioned in the photo posted on @BruceLaeshan's twitter:

...Detective Palchak works closely with the DC Children’s Advocacy Center Washington, D.C. In addition to his MPD work, he has been deputized by the FBI as a federal Task Force Detective. He is also consulted often by the US Attorney’s Office on matters involving child exploitation.

http://www.calprotects.org/timothy_palchak.html

ABC7News ‏@ABC7News 1m
We'll be taking the MPD press conference on Relisha Rudd LIVE at 4:30 p.m. and streaming on NC8 here: http://wj.la/1iwqCnW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephenWiltshire