DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had interest in footwear shown around this case. Are these sneakers, or some kind of work boots? The toes look a little long, as if they might have protectors in, to me? (I know very little about sneaker brands, I should add, so for all I know they're the lates air Jordan Nikes Reeboks, whatever, for all I know).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 51
We've had interest in footwear shown around this case. Are these sneakers, or some kind of work boots? The toes look a little long, as if they might have protectors in, to me? (I know very little about sneaker brands, I should add, so for all I know they're the lates air Jordan Nikes Reeboks, whatever, for all I know).

I too thought straight away that they were work type boots .

they are Nike boots. VERY popular shoe for young guys in DC.

I'm trying to remember where I read that the gun was in his lap. Because I had a problem with that explanation but if no gun was recovered...sounds like a cover up to something else...JMO.

A couple folks mentioned they thought the guy in the video was walking slowly or waiting for someone. Based on the escalator speed behind him, I think the vid itself is somewhat slowed down so the viewers can get a better look at him.

Nike boots.

nike-air-goadome-boot.jpg

So what would people say the description should be?

Black male, age 27-37, medium build, 5'8 - 5'10", shaved black hair, moustache, wearing gray hoodie, black leather jacket, baggy black pants and black boots?

To my eyes the hoodie and pants match in colour.

What was the weather like around this time, particularly temperature? I know we don't have a specific date but he is wearing gloves. Some people in my location wear this of kind attire for four seasons but they rarely wear gloves.

A couple folks mentioned they thought the guy in the video was walking slowly or waiting for someone. Based on the escalator speed behind him, I think the vid itself is somewhat slowed down so the viewers can get a better look at him.

When he gets to the pillar he looks around a bit and it is hard to say, because the video ends, but to me it almost looks like he starts to hesitate there. jmo

Just borrowing this idea from the UID threads, but looking for the spaces between features and the shape of obvious features, is helpful when a person isn't sure of ID. So for this guy, I'd say his forehead is pretty important - high, rounded and you can hardly see that ridge above the eyebrows that is usually quite marked with men? Also, he seems to have the 'perfect' chin, just in line with his forehead from the side, neither too regressed or too protuberant?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 38
Dénouement;10414411 said:

What was the weather like around this time, particularly temperature? I know we don't have a specific date but he is wearing gloves. Some people in my location wear this kind attire for four seasons but they rarely wear gloves.

I was just thinking the same about the hoodie/pants. Do you think they're both gray?

ETA- Could that be a work uniform?

What was the weather like around this time, particularly temperature? I know we don't have a specific date but he is wearing gloves. Some people in my location wear this of kind attire for four seasons but they rarely wear gloves.

I really think the pants are jeans.

2dl85so.jpg

ABC7News ‏@ABC7News 2m
Anacostia Watershed Society to host #EarthDay cleanup of garbage in river and big celebration Saturday: http://wj.la/PsIbc2 @anacostiaws

oh

Jeans, workpants or just pants? Black, gray or dark blue?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 24
I think the pants are jeans too. Just a darker wash/denim. Look at the way they fall around his shoe. Guys from DC don't really do the tapered leg denim UNLESS they are doing the whole skinny jean look and if that were the case, the thigh area would be slimmer. It's too baggy around the thigh area. Denim jeans, gray hoodie, black leather jacket, Nike boots, black gloves.

We had really erratic weather in February and March. Here is the high/low for a few dates from Weather Underground.

Feb. 26: high 38, low 27
Feb. 27: high 43, low 21
Feb. 28: high 30, low 14
March 1: high 46, low 23
March 2: high 53, low 36
March 3: high 38, low 17

On March 11, the high was up at 72 and then we had snow less than a week later!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop