DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is simply wearing a hoodie and a pair of darker jeans (which explains the rigidness another poster described...)

Something about this guy - to me - makes me think he is from somewhere else...wish I could pin point it....:tantrum:

the gloves are also driving me crazy...my gut is just trying so hard to speak to me on a few things on this....wish we knew the date this was - because if it wasn't one of our cold days (we had a few weird warm days in between the snow/cold madness) this would be even weirder....

The police KNOW WAY MORE THAN they are alluding to - you can read between the lines when they speak...some stuff is not meant for us to know...I truly think they have a very solid theory in mind...and are MOVING IN on them now....

I haven't gotten the impression ever, from Chief Lanier, that she doesn't know what is going on in this case.

The Holiday Inn Express from 2/26 does have a pool.

This is my thought too. I can't imagine a trafficking ring wanting this kind of attention. KT is already dead and SY isn't saying much. I think they would be quick to just drop her off somewhere random.

Yes and if I was the trafficker as soon as I saw that Tatum's wife had been killed I would have unloaded the child. And if for some reason I missed any news about Athena (sp?) Tatum's killing when I caught wind of Tatum killing himself I would have that kid in a car traveling away from where I am pronto.

And because how many days have passed with the new's of Tatum's death and no sign of the little girl I don't believe that she is with us anymore.

I would love to be wrong on this.

I have a question please. I think I remember reading in one of the news paper articles the LE saying Mrs Tatum died doing the right thing? What was that? I'm trying to find that article. I don't know where it is.

Retweeted by FOX 5 DC
SYancy ‏@Fox5Shawn 11m
New information in the search for 8yo #RelishaRudd! More on the man police are now searching for... on @fox5newsdc at 6pm

I have been trying to keep quiet, because I am so angry at SY over this.

IMO MOO The reason Shamika Young didn't want to lose her other children IMO is because they are her meal tickets. Without them she gets no welfare, no food stamps, no medical.......... MOO IMO

I may have missed this so sorry if this was answered already. Was Tatum's death offically ruled a suicide? Just curious. Thanks :seeya:

Hello,
First time posting here - but would be remiss to not say how impressed I am with everyones input, knowledge and overall concern of this case. Being from the area - Capitol Hill and Northern VA, I am obviously heartbroken over this - something about this little girl - has touched all of us here...

Here is a few IMO's on this case I thought might be worth sharing...

New video released -
Yes, this person is at a METRO station. Contrary to what a previous poster noted - this individual is ENTERING where the trains come in...not leaving the station. Looks like they are about to get on the platform. Because all floors are the same - it is so hard to tell where this is...

The guy - for some reason does not strike me as a DC dude...just a gut feeling...(with nothing to support that theory though):blushing:.

He is wearing Nike ACG boots...
What really stands out to me - again with nothing to back this up :blushing: - is that he is wearing gloves. Young dudes normally don't wear gloves...just my insight on that.

He looks VERY shady....either looking for someone, watching someone or waiting for something...
He is not RSL - nor does he seem to resemble any of the folks on his FB page...

I have said from DAY 1 - that the reason his wife was murdered was either because she found out what he was doing or she threatned to tell what she knew once the girl went missing.
However, as time has gone on...and the more I have researched and read...I am starting to think that he didn't kill himself - and maybe didn't kill her (AT) either...
WHY would a man, his wife and two or three other men, check into a hotel not far from their home together...then everyone leave (other than KT and AKT) an hour later??? Why would RSL return in the morning to pick him up??? he had not only his car, but hers too....there was a meeting and they ALL had an agenda.

OUT OF EVERYTHING I HAVE SEEN, THE ONE THING THAT STANDS OUT TO ME THE MOST - IS THIS....
When SY was interviewed and they asked her why she hadn't reported it...
Her response (and the only time I have ever seen any genuine emotion) was that she said "I thought they would take my other kids"
Lets think about this a minute...
yes, she may be a loser
Yes, she may be too ignorant to get out of the rain by herself
Yes, she may have made bad choices....
Yes, she is def not someone worthy of the blessing of children...

BUT - if she had no guilt other than what I have mentioned, why would her first response be that? Why would you think if you reported your daughter missing - off the break, that they would take your sons???
I think that little clue is a huge emission of guilt.

The Hotels -
The area that they are discussing - that all of these hotels are in...is KNOWN for prostitution...specifically - THOSE motels.
There is no pool....lol, not at those dumps...

If you watched the video of the shelter when they were dancing...did you notice someone seemed to knock on the door?? when TW/AW went to answer the door, did you see how he manhandled RR out of the way?? a little rougher than a man should be with a small girl.

There are too many lies, disconnects and misc. to consider this anything other than what it seems to be leading to - I didn't believe it at first but I am starting to think that this is a ring of people...

PRIVATE EYE 006......very good first post!!! I'm new to the forum also, but you have a great eye for detail. You get 2 thumbs up and you have me getting ready to go back and look over some videos again. I love your thoughts!!!

the gloves are also driving me crazy...my gut is just trying so hard to speak to me on a few things on this....wish we knew the date this was - because if it wasn't one of our cold days (we had a few weird warm days in between the snow/cold madness) this would be even weirder....

The police KNOW WAY MORE THAN they are alluding to - you can read between the lines when they speak...some stuff is not meant for us to know...I truly think they have a very solid theory in mind...and are MOVING IN on them now....

This may be a silly question, but why is it odd for him to be wearing gloves? I wear gloves in the high 30's-40's especially if it's windy.

ETA: Although he doesn't have his hood pulled all the way up like it's freezing.

I think that this guy is looking around to see where there are security cameras.
That makes me think that.
#1. He is not familiar with the station. He may not be from the area and has arrived for a specific purpose.
#2. He wants to be able to avoid the camera's when he meets whomever he has come to see or do whatever he has come to do.
It may also be just the simple fact that he is someone who is a criminal type and is always avoiding LE , security cameras and anyone who pays too much attention.

I also have to wonder if he actually never left the station other to get back on a bus or train. If he did, I would think that LE would already know more about who he is or where he went or who he met by following him with the cameras and by connecting him to others that he came in contact with.

I have a question please. I think I remember reading in one of the news paper articles the LE saying Mrs Tatum died doing the right thing? What was that? I'm trying to find that article. I don't know where it is.

I don't remember that but I have to think something happened that made her living impossible for Tatum and his plans to continue. Since I've read here that she had filed for divorce in February of this year and he had Relisha at this time that Tatum decided that if he couldn't get her to change her mind and keep her mouth shut she would have to go. He killed her after luring her to the motel. IMO

I may have missed this so sorry if this was answered already. Was Tatum's death offically ruled a suicide? Just curious. Thanks :seeya:

That's what they're saying but they never confirmed if there was gun powder residue on his hands, projectory, etc. Sorry, I'm a CSI fanatic.

Wasn't it her family that stated that. It wasn't explained further.IMO

LE-this man may have had contact with KT
mom doesn't recognize this man

nbc4@5 Shamari Stone

Ok.I found what I was looking for. I wasn't and still am not sure about why they were thinking this or what was going on.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Relisha-Rudd-Kahlil-Tatum-Missing-252972531.html

Man Possibly With Missing Girl Wanted for Wife's Murder
Patrick Kelly, Andrea's cousin, believes she was killed because she knew Tatum was with the missing girl.

"[Andrea] was a beautiful person and she didn't deserve what she got," Kelly said. "He's a wolf walking out here amongst us. He’s a demon. She lost her life by standing up for what she believed in."

I hope they are getting lots of tips and leads regarding the new poi.

It would have helped though, if they had released the date of the footage.
I'm wondering if he was meeting KLT? Do any locals know if it appears he is heading out of the station or towards the platform to either board a train or meet someone of it?

It does look like he is looking around abit, x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member