DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The grandmother says Shamika Young received $4,000 three weeks after Relisha disappeared because of an insurance settlement."

She says the recd the money three weeks AFTER Relisha went missing. That statement completely contradicts the date on the photos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember that too. We did see a pic of some of the warrant and somebody here posted what they could see. Wasn't much tho. I remember posting after that I had hoped we would get a look at those warrants. Then nothing, nada, zip :scared:
Fox5 news @ 6:00 showed parts of the warrants re: going through IPAD and SIX CELLPHONES of KT's.

But she says the recd the money three weeks AFTER Relisha went missing. That statement completely contradicts the date on the photos!

And they got their tax return when?

Off subject, my cousin committed suicide and did exactly what you described but the gun wasn't in his lap. There's also a group here but I can't think of the name of it and there's a retired female police officer that said she thinks Relisha wouldn't be found in the park and was possibly sold. Messed up to think but that's where I got the idea from plus with the recent police involvement in the other cases I mentioned... it wouldn't be hard for a police officer to cover up something... they wouldn't have to sneak anything into the park. IJS, IT'S JMO.

BBM. Is the group you're thinking of, the Black and Missing Foundation? It was founded by sisters Derrica Wilson (former police officer) and Natalie Wilson.

I think so. I think Relisha was for his enjoyment...although I don't understand where the money came from. Drugs maybe?

BTW...don't gloss over my posts! :lol:
I'm not sure about whether he did things to her. I think he was dressing her up, taking pics of her, in different seductive poses & outfits and either posting them for paid views or looking for someone to bite re:selling her to the highest bidder. :(

And they got their tax return when?

I edited my original post to include the quote from the article.

We don't know if they got a tax return. We haven't been able to verify if either one of them had a job.

I would think the grandma would've said it was tax money, if it were.

I'm not sure about whether he did things to her. I think he was dressing her up, taking pics of her, in different seductive poses & outfits and either posting them for paid views or looking for someone to bite re:selling her to the highest bidder. :(

If so, LE will not have much problem tracking those peeps down that looked/showed interest.

“Relisha's grandmother, Melissa Wheeler says the stacks of money on step-father Antonio Wheeler's Facebook page came from cashing two checks, one of which she described as a Social Security disability check.”Source: http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/dc/2014/04/04/relisha-rudd-cash-facebook/7319811/

SSI Disability. For what? First time we have heard this.

“In a very brief conversation, Relisha's mother, Shamika Young, said the other check was a tax refund and that money she received was from a car accident.”Source: http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/dc/2014/04/04/relisha-rudd-cash-facebook/7319811/

Tax Refund? You need to have a job to get a refund.

I would really like to see something that confirms any type of SSI, Refund or settlement check. If they received that amount of money, which would be enough for a security deposit, plus first and last month rent, then why are you still living in a homeless shelter?

Sorry, I am NOT believing anything said by any of these people until I see documents to back it up.

I edited my original post to include the quote from the article.

We don't know if they got a tax return. We haven't been able to verify if either one of them had a job.

I would think the grandma would've said it was tax money, if it were.

Right but Shamika did.

In a very brief conversation, Relisha's mother, Shamika Young, said the other check was a tax refund and that money she received was from a car accident.

@Hambirg, I stand corrected. The Holiday Inn Express on 1917 Bladensburg Rd NE does have an indoor pool. But, I was thinking about the hotel the was down from the police department. That hotel is rather new to the area.

The video of KLT and Relisha is from Feb.26 at Holiday Inn. I think that's when the "pool party" was supposed to be? Last known sighting of Relisha is March 1. Keeping the dates straight can be confusing!

February 26th (Holiday Inn Video of Tatum w/Relisha) was a Wednesday evening and most likely a school night. IIRC, the time stamp on one of the images was evening/after dinner time. How could anyone believe that story?

The bathing suit was just another skimpy outfit...likely to pose her in and post on line.

One more thing, if they each got 4k from an accident settlement, they should be moving out of that shelter!

This may be a silly question, but why is it odd for him to be wearing gloves? I wear gloves in the high 30's-40's especially if it's windy.

ETA: Although he doesn't have his hood pulled all the way up like it's freezing.
A lot of them just don't wear gloves. And that's just on a regular basis.

Retweeted by wusa9
Russ Ptacek, WUSA9 ‏@RussPtacek 7m
Relisha Rudd mom, grandma explain wads of cash http://on.wusa9.com/1jLR2R2 via @wusa9

It would be nice if they could get a few things right. Melissa Wheeler is not Relisha's maternal grandmother. That would be Melissa Turner. Is Tony Wheeler's mom's name Melissa? I thought it was Belinda. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rwiz