DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WUSA9... Just said the police want to know more from parents and made reference to the social media post with wads of money. Also, said LE wants to know why SY was so sure that her child was safe & didn't report her missing.... the doo doo is getting ready to hit the fan!!!
I'm really starting to believe that some of the significant family members (Ys, Ts & Ws) believed that Relisha was being adopted out in a private/possibly anonymous/paid adoption...I'm not sure they thought she might end up trafficked into child sex rings.

I am still not going to defend any of them but I have my doubts that any of the immediate family thought she would be stolen away and sold into that industry.

122jaeb.png
This man has a very unique gait. His left foot rolls a bit and his leg goes out to the side as opposed to in line with his torso. Hopefully someone will recognize him by his movements.

BBM. Is the group you're thinking of, the Black and Missing Foundation? It was founded by sisters Derrica Wilson (former police officer) and Natalie Wilson.
Yes, that's the group. She was helping with the search in the park for Relisha.

Gloves........ how far into the station do you think this pic was taken?

Ok it is chilly but not overly cold outside. You walk into the station which is probably warmer, but not overly warm. Would you have to buy a ticket at this point? Or take a card or money from your pocket and submit it? If so usually your gloves would come off. Would you put the gloves back on to keep from dropping or losing them? Would you be expecting to retrieve anything from your pockets again?

A guy doesn't usually wear gloves as much as a woman. But there are a few men that do. As a fashion thing, a germophobe or a guy who wants to be used to wearing gloves to cover his fingerprints.

I would guess this is a guy who wears gloves a lot.

who is them? and what's on a regular basis?
@AzPistonsGirl A lot of the guys in the age group of early 20's - 30's in our area. My comment originated from Private Eye 006's first post when he stated he thought the guy wasn't from the area because of how he was dressed.

That's very confusing if it was a self-inflicted gunshot.

The Holiday Inn Express from 2/26 does have a pool.

This is my thought too. I can't imagine a trafficking ring wanting this kind of attention. KT is already dead and SY isn't saying much. I think they would be quick to just drop her off somewhere random.

This may be a silly question, but why is it odd for him to be wearing gloves? I wear gloves in the high 30's-40's especially if it's windy

ETA: Although he doesn't have his hood pulled all the way up like it's freezing.

Wasn't it her family that stated that. It wasn't explained further.IMO

BBM. Is the group you're thinking of, the Black and Missing Foundation? It was founded by sisters Derrica Wilson (former police officer) and Natalie Wilson.

who is them? and what's on a regular basis?

I'm sorry for being dense but, a lot of them, who?

Guys in the age group in the DMV...that we referred to earlier after seeing the new POI. A lot of guys just don't wear them.

Yeah, might be jeans, but my first impression was some type of uniform pants, like military, work pants, for some reason I don't think jeans. Nike boots matches, but again, first thought was work boot, again military hit me. I doubt this guy is military though. Not sure why it was my first thought.

Sadly if this guy was standing beside me, I probably still wouldn't recognize him, or have a second thought about him. Other than the gloves, nothing about the video or stills screams "DANGER" to me. He appeared to enter that area alone. IMO, he met with Tatum shortly after, and that's why LE wants to speak to him.

JMO, but doubtful he is on either Tatum's facebook pages. FBI would have found that by now. Could have a past criminal record, as in either Tatum met him in jail/prison.. I don't know of course.

Sadly again, nothing about this guy stands out! Nothing defining to say
"Oh look at that crooked nose" Or "Oh that looks just like so and so because ABC"....nothing stands out to me about him, except the gloves. BUT, we're talking winter! Sooooo... :banghead:

Praying someone knows him, and calls the police!!!!
Military was my first thought, too.

Something to remember, KT got dropped off at the Southern AVE station. But the news article, back around pg 17, discusses an advocacy group that said LE thinks Relisha was put on a train at Union Station. Could it be that KT got on a train, went to where he was keeping Relisha and then met this man at Union Station. If the pics SY/TW took the pics, with the Sponge Bob mailbox in the background at the National Postal Museum on Mass AVE and near Union Station, maybe they were "seeing her off."

Wheeler says she and Relisha's mother, both received $4,000 settlements for injuries suffered in an April 10, 2013 car accident.

She said an attorney could confirm the settlement, and provided his name.

The attorney hasn't returned our calls.

Maybe the attorney has to finish his janitorial duties before 1st.

Car accidents are known to be scams too. I don't trust any of them.

Military was my first thought, too.

Something to remember, KT got dropped off at the Southern AVE station. But the news article, back around pg 17 discusses advocacy group said LE things Relisha was put on a train at Union Station. Could it be that KT got on a train, went to where he was keeping Relisha and then met this man at Union Station. If the pics SY/TW took the pics, with the Sponge Bob mailbox in the background at the National Postal Museum on Mass AVE and near Union Station, maybe they were "seeing her off."

LE has not stated that Relisha was put on a train. They have said they do not know where she is. If Relisha had been put on a train LE would have said so.

I think he's from the area. The hoodie, the leather jacket, the Nike boots all scream DC. The gloves, I don't know. You don't see alot of guys around here wearing gloves.

He could be from anywhere in the northeast, I think. He'd be unnoticeable in Boston.

It looks like a work outfit to me -- Dickies or something like it. Probably somebody who works outside in the cold, which could cover anything from parking lot valet to traffic cop to telephone worker, etc.

He could be from anywhere in the northeast, I think. He'd be unnoticeable in Boston.

It looks like a work outfit to me -- Dickies or something like it. Probably somebody who works outside in the cold, which could cover anything from parking lot valet to traffic cop to telephone worker, etc.

Nothing about that attire sticks out for DC/MD or VA IMO.

Retweeted by wusa9
Russ Ptacek, WUSA9 ‏@RussPtacek 7m
Relisha Rudd mom, grandma explain wads of cash http://on.wusa9.com/1jLR2R2 via @wusa9

Quote:
Relisha's grandmother, Melissa Wheeler says the stacks of money on step-father Antonio Wheeler's Facebook page came from cashing two checks, one of which she described as a Social Security disability check.

Wheeler is Relisha's maternal grandmother.

In a very brief conversation, Relisha's mother, Shamika Young, said the other check was a tax refund and that money she received was from a car accident.

Who's on disability?
He's not the stepfather.
Wheeler would not be Relisha maternal grandmother.

How would they possibly qualify for a tax refund? Curious about this "car accident"

I don't know if you all saw this - but someone posted a name under the youtube video on the actual you tube site. Don't know if it's real or fake...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owtTKpCYa6o&feature=youtu.be

Good catch, zoomom! I just looked at the YT vid, and it also lists the name of somebody's FB page. Hopefully, LE is monitoring the page..I would think so!

ETA to clarify: somebody (the only post as of right now) posted the names of TWO people and stated that they have FB pages. I took a screenshot, just in case it disappears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rwiz