Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm

That certainly stood out to me. I don't know what to think now...

I said several threads ago that Tatum's neighbor remembered RR since age 4 and that the little girl had been at the couples house for years. Someone corrected my post saying it was not true and the neighbor was posting misinformation (uh ok then) so I didn't bring it up again . I don't think he just recently met her and the whole family knew him.

I said several threads ago that Tatum's neighbor remembered RR since age 4 and that the little girl had been at the couples house for years. Someone corrected my post saying it was not true and the neighbor was posting misinformation (uh ok then) so I didn't bring it up again . I don't think he just recently met her and the whole family knew him.

I don't remember the channel news that I was watching but I did see a very fair skinned lady in her mid 40's/early 50's which was one of the couples that did say she has seen that little girls with for years....I will look for it a little later PLT but I'm tired right now.

Under current law quoted a while back from another poster - Tatum could not be denied the janitor job because of his arrest record. He had no previous convictions involving children. In fact the original poster said a bill was signed to purposely employ ex-cons.

Personally I don't know why the shelter needs to employ anyone - they have able bodies living there that can be trained to do some of the work needed.

I don't remember the channel news that I was watching but I did see a very fair skinned lady in her mid 40's/early 50's which was one of the couples that did say she has seen that little girls with for years....I will look for it a little later PLT but I'm tired right now.

I am looking too - I saw that as well as an article. I am not convinced he knew her since 2005 since someone said he was in prison however other relatives who may have been in prison could have met him then - who knows but I am of the belief there was a connection prior to the shelter.

I hear a Trap House is a drug house. That's probably why Tatum was there.

Term used to define a crack house, or the surroundings in which a drug dealer or(trap star) would use to make their profit.Also refered to as "up tha way".

"I made a 100 thou' in my trap house,---trappa's goin' in trappa's comin' out..."-Gucci Mane

You are correct - it was Channel 5/Fox. It was a lady/same description you gave with long hair - standing in the doorway of her house who said she had seen RR around often.

Term used to define a crack house, or the surroundings in which a drug dealer or(trap star) would use to make their profit.Also refered to as "up tha way".

"I made a 100 thou' in my trap house,---trappa's goin' in trappa's comin' out..."-Gucci Mane

I truly believe that RR used that word...because she HEARD that word...and she probably meant it as if saying it was "the gutter, etc." Even I have used that word before...and not for anything other than to say I was going to "the Trap house" work, etc. Many times not using it for its literal meaning.

OR, she has heard SY or AW or ANY of them saying that...

I truly believe that RR used that word...because she HEARD that word...and she probably meant it as if saying it was "the gutter, etc." Even I have used that word before...and not for anything other than to say I was going to "the Trap house" work, etc. Many times not using it for its literal meaning.

OR, she has heard SY or AW or ANY of them saying that...

Oh she heard the word alrighty!
Relisha is 8 at an age where she is able to understand whats happening and whats going on around her. I don't think anyone would say Trap house unless that's what it was I have never heard that term before!
why not Crapp house? Now that would be the gutter!

I understand what your saying but I do think drugs were a big part of all their lives!

JMO

ok I admit I'm confused again............:tantrum:

SY stated Relisha was staying with her mother and 1 of her sisters. I don't recall for how long.

SY mother 1st stated she gave school? Dr.JanitorsTatums :floorlaugh:phone # for school absences.

SY mother stated she talked to Relisha the 19th? at 9:07 am. Did she inquire about why she wasn't in school? Why was she ok that the shelter janitor had her grandaughter for so long. Did she know Dr. Janitors wife?

SY mother states Relishas bathing suit was returned to her.Don't recall the date.

KT told SY mother that if anything happens to him or his wife RR would be safe? according to SY. And who think somethings going to happens so imminently(sp?) to say that?

:banghead: Why was SY in foster care as a child? Anyone know the answers, besides they are all :liar:
I am behind... So my apologies if this has been discussed...

but... Could SY's mom have been in jail during SY's childhood?

and that is why SY was in Foster care during that time?

just some thoughts...

Community group organizing meeting at Parking lot at holiday inn on bladensburg road tomorrow at 4pm to hand out fliers. I'm going. Leaving the kids with hubby for the evening.

Thank you, nikki80! :loveyou:

If I was local to DC, I'd be right there with you.

Why would he return the suit?

Good question...

the whole situation of SY's mom talking about the bathing suit and that it was returned to her is a conundrum...

why did grandma even bring this up?

what other items were returned that same time the bathing suit was returned...?

and what items were "picked up" at that time, as well?

It is hard to believe that the only reason KT went to her house on that date was to return a bathing suit...

and... This is just assuming ANY of the "story" about the bathing suit and pool party is true...:banghead:

JMO

Maybe Relisha was taken as payment for a drug debt also.All I know is Tatum had too much money for just being a janitor.

Oh no :( He had money to spend on Relisha and her family and I just realized he could have gotten that money from another little girl, previous :(
I'm sure but has someone already checked on other missing kids in his vicinity ? Sick to my heart :(

Oh she heard the word alrighty!
Relisha is 8 at an age where she is able to understand whats happening and whats going on around her. I don't think anyone would say Trap house unless that's what it was I have never heard that term before!
why not Crapp house? Now that would be the gutter!

I understand what your saying but I do think drugs were a big part of all their lives!

JMO

My neighborhood used to be real bad about 6 years ago. They have security now and cleaned up the place better now. I agree little children do know what is going on. The little children in my neighborhood a few years ago said the ice cream truck man was a drug dealer. How would they know something like that if they haven't heard something. They were young.He was chinese looking with an old white truck and nothing on the truck.Just music.It was ugly. We had to literally run after him to get ice cream LOL. Ever since we started having security I have not seen this man or his ice cream truck. I'll have to look for him this year to see if he comes around.

The family says they spoke to Relisha on 3/19 by phone about what she ate for breakfast - a phone call that LE deemed never happened. I find it so interesting that SY picked 3/19 as the date they last talked to her...the same date that things went down at the RRI where AT was found murdered on 3/20.

Did she pick that date out of panic? We know the phone call was a lie. Why that date? Why not say the phone call was on 3/10 or 3/15. Heck...it had been 18 days since RR was last seen. She could have lied about any of the 18 days. Fascinating that she said she talked to her on THAT day.

I will say it again. I believe all the answers to find Relisha can come from that day. And does the family have any prior knowledge about what was to take place at the RRI on 3/19? Maybe...

MOO

I'm glad they are passing out flyers now. I pray someone will know something. Maybe they can put some at the train stations and at the train station in Richmond. This makes me very sad. I pray they find her soon.

it just breaks my heart, I have always told my son only doctors and parents have any right to see your privates ( we had the same talk every year at his yearly physical . since they refereed to him as a doctor, relisha was probably told it was okay since he was doctor. if that is what happend just thinking out loud

Under current law quoted a while back from another poster - Tatum could not be denied the janitor job because of his arrest record. He had no previous convictions involving children. In fact the original poster said a bill was signed to purposely employ ex-cons.

Personally I don't know why the shelter needs to employ anyone - they have able bodies living there that can be trained to do some of the work needed.

I posted about this on the last thread. Quoting from a closed thread is a bit tricky, but here goes:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - ACTIVE SEARCH DC -*Amber Alert* Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 #2

I found this article posted in the comment section of a story on Relisha, and my jaw hit the floor: In D.C. mayor’s race, Vincent Gray has secret weapon: Support of growing ex-prisoner vote By Aaron C. Davis, Published: March 22 (2014) (snip) In a busy city services building in the heart of Anacostia, the Office on Ex-Offender Affairs used to be hidden on the third floor, behind a wooden door that always seemed to be locked... More than 5,000 residents with records visited the office in 2013, its first year in the new location. Gray also signed into law early in his tenure a key priority of the advocates: a ban within city agencies on asking job applicants whether they had been convicted of a crime. Since then, the District has hired 534 former inmates — most for positions with benefits, including hundreds into jobs that were once off-limits because of their proximity to children, such as school bus attendants, drivers and camp directors. The city has placed 400 more ex-offenders in jobs with private construction firms and paid for 112 to complete training for commercial driver’s licenses. Last year, the government enlisted nearly two dozen city departments, courts and federal prisons to begin a broader effort to get ex-offenders hired.

Much more @ link

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...5834e4-aac3-11e3-adbc-888c8010c799_story.html

This may have played a role in klt's ability to obtain work at the DC General Shelter. If so, the fact that they're displacing families in response to what is clearly IMO a much larger, and politically motivated systemic issue, is another tragic facet to this story. How many more children must be hurt, as pawns, in the games these people are playing? :banghead:

Share from Tapatalk

~~~~~~~~

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have so much to say I don't know where to begin. This was not found by me but posted on the HFRR page b someone else. I guess it is RL in the middle, but he does look similar to the video! Also, someone commented that they thought it was KT and Relisha on the escalator behind him since you can see a brightly colored (purple/ blue) coat on there. Very interesting!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1.0-9/69039_380567912059120_1079594985_n.jpg

I saw that on the HFRR page too. The guy in the middle isn't RSL. But he is in RSL's FB "friends" list. RSL is very heavy from what I've seen of his photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time