DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something occurs to me: KT had both his vehicle and his wife's at the Days Inn yet he needed a ride/drop off at the metro. Why, to go get the GMC with the MD plates?

I just wish someone would take each one of these witnesses/ family members and make them tell their complete story in Chronological Order!
When did you first meet KT?
Did you ever meet his wife?
Did you ever see him or his wife or grandchildren with Relisha?
Have you ever met Relisha or anyone in her family?
What were you doing at the Days Inn?
When did you get there?
In what vehicle did you arrive?
Who was there?
What did they drive or how did they get there?
What did each person do there?
Where did you go until 6:30 AM?
How did you get there?
Who was there and etc etc etc...

CHRONOLICAL ORDER, please!!!

I can promise you LE has and are. I have every confidence in Chief Lanier.

Has anyone tried to figure out who the White GMC is registered to? The tag number is listed in the Amber Alert. I tried to search a bit but never found a way to find out who the registered owner is.

Damn.

Just brutal to read about the dumps and the realization of no chance of recovery from there.

My heart hurts.

Now, I'm wondering if he went down to Richmond on the 19th, when he rushed away, directly from work and actually returned to DC on the 20th after 2:00 AM and before 6:00AM?

I'm wondering what this new info will be? Wonder if it could be another poi?

One thing that I keep going over is, the time when Tatum was still working at the shelter, after Relisha had been 'given' to him.
I'm sorry, I quickly scanned through previous threads, but couldn't see how long was he still seen at work?

Also, I wonder where Relisha was then? SY must have seen Tatum around the shelter, as she told him the school were asking about Relishas absences and the whole Dr Tatum was told. But I wonder where he told her Relisha was then ?

Grandma said that Tatum called her daughters (AY?) mobile and they spoke to both Tatum and then Relisha, then grandma said something about meeting Tatum at 5pm ? I wonder what that was about, has this been discussed? X

Now, I'm wondering if he went down to Richmond on the 19th, when he rushed away, directly from work and actually returned to DC on the 20th after 2:00 AM and before 6:00AM?

Chief Lanier made a statement in regards to the hotel. Don't remember it exactly but basically no one accessed the door key card during the hours KT was alone in the hotel. She really laid that all out nicely in regards to him having murdered his wife. imoo

Damn.

Just brutal to read about the dumps and the realization of no chance of recovery from there.

My heart hurts.
Well, a few years back, DC police did recover one of the missing interns... She went missing, iirc, from DuPont Circle area, and was found months later at one of the dumps.

You know I never thought of it before. But it wouldn't it be a good idea for dumps to keep a couple of cadaver dogs on 'staff'?

How often do people go to jail for OOJ? I wish they could charge her with something more serious.

How often do people go to jail for OOJ? I wish they could charge her with something more serious.

Once they find Relisha, depending on what they find, she could be charged with other crimes. They need to find her first,imo. :seeya:

I do believe SY knows mostly the whole story, I believe those closest to her know SOME of the story and I believe other relatives/ friends are just as bemused and confused by the whole thing themselves. The problem being , that there is so much NOT KNOWING, too much in fighting, lies, denial and drama talk -he said- she said - confusion coming out of so many peoples mouths, that nothing at all is being sorted out.
Even if you got these people in the same room to thrash out their facts and opinions you would just end up with a headache and more questions than answers.

RSBM. Yes, I completely agree. ^

While I do believe SY knows a lot more than she lets on, I don't think even she knows the whole story. IMO, the grooming process started with her first, and then with Relisha. Someone posted earlier about "grooming the mother," I apologize I can't remember who posted it, but that definitely seems to be the case here. MOO from personal experience.

ETA: By NO means am I making excuses for or condoning SY's actions and words. Clearly, IMO, she has made very poor, possibly criminal decisions.

No, he was back in the Washington area well before 10pm on the 19th. We know that as fact because the Chief has already stated the Red Roof Inn timeline and she stated that Tatum, his wife, and three others checked in at 10:04pm on March 19.

On March 20 he left the room around 6am. Sometime later his truck was spotted in the metro area of Richmond.

So he definitely made two trips in two days to Richmond. That's a least a 2 1/2 hour drive IIRC. Something, or someone, in Richmond is VERY important in this case. JMO

Chief Lanier made a statement in regards to the hotel. Don't remember it exactly but basically no one accessed the door key card during the hours KT was alone in the hotel. She really laid that all out nicely in regards to him having murdered his wife. imoo

Yes she did. I really like her! She keeps a lot of things close to her vest, but what she does release she is very clear.

Retweeted by wusa9
leslifoster ‏@leslifoster 10m
At 5: We're delving deeper into "Who Failed Relisha?" Exploring what went wrong, holding ppl accountable, finding solutions. @wusa9

Retweeted by NBCWashington
Shomari Stone ‏@shomaristone 3m
DCPD: In next 24 hrs, police will release new images of people they'd like to speak w/ in #RelishaRudd case. pic.twitter.com/rSp0sEYXIY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop