DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent points Abstar80. 12 months is a really long time to groom. I wonder if the Family is just trying to convince the public they were completely duped over a long period of time. In other words they lied???? IMO

A comment made in this video by the host just made me query my own thought process on this...

http://www.wusa9.com/

"There was a relationship that spanned over a year, where Tatum gained the trust of the mother, aunt and grandmother."

Something isn't sitting right for me. From all accounts this man spoiled Relisha with the love and gifts she wasn't getting from her own family. Now of course it appears that he was grooming her, which breaks my heart. I am having trouble putting this into the right words, but I guess the question I am asking is, would someone take 12 months to foster a relationship and gain the trust of a family, to either take the child for the own use or to sell the child. It seems like a very long time to put a plan in place especially for a group of people that never seem to know what they are doing or where they will be one day from the next. I guess my question is does anyone think that this was planned from the get go, or a spur of the moment situation?

I also believe that there will be several more key players in this brought out in the next couple of days that are heavily involved. Reason for this thinking is, if you have a dead perp there would be no problems in releasing all the information you have because it will not jeaopardise any future charges. There are obviously, to me, other people who are being investigated beyond SY.

Apologies for the rambling, but I just can't seem to get any of this to sit straight in my head.

JMO but they are still dealing with a child.

Did we know this? If we did I missed it. Tatum purchased a swimsuit for Relisha

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/inv...14/04/03/relisha-rudd-swimsuit-motel/7271399/

The relatives say it wasn't unusual for Tatum to purchase gifts for the girl or for them to spend days on end together unsupervised.

Well doesn't that just say it all?! And he WAS taking her back and forth from the aunts. . .or at least stopping there with her after 2/26. :pullhair:

ETA- The relatives say it wasn't unusual for Tatum to purchase gifts for the girl o̶r̶ ̶ for them to spend days on end together unsupervised. . . .fixed! :furious:

In the days after Relisha Rudd was last seen alive, Shamika Young and her boyfriend, Antonio Wheeler, posted pictures to Facebook featuring wads of money, Bruce Leshan reports. The photos included Young and Wheeler holding big rolls of $50 bills, and photos of Air Jordan sneakers bought for Relisha's three brothers.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/dc/2014/04/03/relisha-rudd-missing-amber-alert/7272765/

wusa9 ‏@wusa9 38m
How did #RelishaRudd's mom and her boyfriend get this stack of cash. Police want to know --> http://on.wusa9.com/1fCwPM9 pic.twitter.com/ejtr10Wm2X

When I first saw the cash I thought tax return. Oh how I hope that I'm right, the alternative is horrendous!!

I also agree.

I think Tatum was just one little cog in a very big wheel. I think that somewhere he figured that he was going to go into business for himself as a supplier of children; for pictures and/or for trafficking.

I just can't figure out how the late night meeting on the 19th and his wife ending up dead fits into this.

If he finally figured out, due to the school counselor looking for him on Thursday afternoon of the 19th, that LE would be onto him very soon.
Possibly three things:
#1. There was no way he could get Relisha back because he had already sold her and didn't know where or who she was with anymore.
The meeting was to see if there was a way to find her. [This would be a possible reason to make a trip to the Richmond area]
#2. There was no way he could produce Relisha to get LE off his back because she was already dead (I really didn't want to even type that) and he needed to disappear. [This would work with the Garbage bags, shovel and lime purchase]
The meeting was to talk someone into hiding him from LE.
#3. He had already been given money up front to provide this poor little girl to a buyer and now he was not going to be able to (because she ended up dead during a grooming session) and he was going to see if he could maybe come up with enough money to get himself out of this.
The meeting was to plan a crime to get money.

As far as his wife being killed:
#1. He really though he would be able to talk her into being okay with his new business venture. She said H3!! NO.
#2. He thought his wife would help him get money and she said NO.
#3. He found that his wife already knew way more than he thought she did and he knew she would talk.

All ways, she became a liability and he killed her.

Now he was really in deep, called someone who he felt he could trust to keep their mouth shut to come and pick him up, figuring he was several days ahead of LE and planed on just disappearing. The area was locked down faster than he counted on and he couldn’t get out, he hid for awhile, and with the amount of the reward money being offered felt that someone would eventually talk and finally killed himself.

The problem is I can't come up with a reasonable theory that would take into account both the buying of the garbage bags, etc on March 2nd and a trip to Richmond on the 19th, unless the trip to Richmond was to purchase a gun. The only other way both things would work is if Tatum planned that far in advance to kill his wife. But then why kill her at a motel where you have been seen with her? :banghead:

Knowing who the three people who were at that hotel in Oxon Hill that night would go a long way into figuring out where Relisha is. :twocents:

Yes.Tatum was the weak link. With his wife dead she won't talk. He might not have killed her.Someone else might have.I'm not sure.

In the days after Relisha Rudd was last seen alive, Shamika Young and her boyfriend, Antonio Wheeler, posted pictures to Facebook featuring wads of money, Bruce Leshan reports. The photos included Young and Wheeler holding big rolls of $50 bills, and photos of Air Jordan sneakers bought for Relisha's three brothers.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/dc/2014/04/03/relisha-rudd-missing-amber-alert/7272765/

wusa9 ‏@wusa9 38m
How did #RelishaRudd's mom and her boyfriend get this stack of cash. Police want to know --> http://on.wusa9.com/1fCwPM9 pic.twitter.com/ejtr10Wm2X

It's about time they cover something that's been bothering many of us since Relisha went missing! :banghead:

The relatives say it wasn't unusual for Tatum to purchase gifts for the girl or for them to spend days on end together unsupervised.

Well doesn't that just say it all?! And he WAS taking her back and forth from the aunts. . .or at least stopping there with her after 2/26. :pullhair:

Yes and it does seem everyone was ok with it. If Relisha was being abused during all those visits with Tatum there would be signs. Behavioral changes etc. etc. IMO they knew. Grandma and Auntie had to see some change in Relisha and question it. Mom and Stepdad (or whatever he is) are a different story. IMO they knew from the get go.

It's about time they cover something that's been bothering many of us since Relisha went missing! :banghead:

It is all timed with the end of the search and no Relisha, it seems.

AWESOME!!!!! Yes I'm yelling LOL Somebody is starting to ask some hard questions.

I dont believe it did. Atlanta came up on two occasions.

Once was when Mom told the school Relisha went to a medical convention with Tatum over the weekend of March 7-9th to address her headaches.

(Other WSers checked, and there was no such conference, and I don't believe LE has confirmed that KT made any trip to Atlanta.)

The other time it came up was when LE released that KT has connections to Atlanta, and they spread the Amber Alert to that area for a period of time.

TY. I was wondering about the ATL connection. I'm in the upstate of SC, about 3 hours from ATL, and earlier this week, or maybe late last week, there was short blurb about Relisha's Amber alert on the local news here. They specifically mentioned ATL. I was here on WS at the time, and I was shocked (and happy) to hear Relisha's name on the local news...I looked up at the TV just in time to see the Amber alert flyer. I mentioned in my first post that Relisha strongly resembles a young relative of mine who's only 2 years older than Relisha...and that young relative just happens to live in ATL.

WHERE IS RELISHA?!

BBM. ITA. The make-up of the OSI model makes it possible to collect tons of info at several levels...and for LE, with subpoena of course, they can access and track, pretty much whatever they want! So can hackers, if a network isn't properly secured at all 7 OSI layers (kinda OT, but just my IT :twocents:)
I won't waste space in the thread explaining why Google can't see your MAC address. You can verify this yourself - sniff packets on each side of your router's WAN/LAN. On the WAN side, the MAC addresses in those frames will be that of your router's WAN interface and that of the last router that passed that packet to your router (maybe your upstream cable provider, etc.). On the LAN side, the MAC addresses in those frames will be that of your router's LAN interface and that of the device that originated/received the packet, e.g. your laptop.

Here's why I think this whole topic is relevant:
  • I think Kahlil Tatum has at least one Android mobile device. That would explain the Gmail account (linking to a Google/Gmail account is one of the first setup steps in initial configuration of an Android device), the link from the bank account to Gmail (Android app store and/or Google Wallet), and the subpoena to Google very early in LE's investigation.
  • I think LE subpoena'd Google to find out the locations he had accessed their servers from because Android devices connect back to Google servers nearly constantly in the background (new mail, calendar, text messages, etc.)
  • Their requested info included times and IP addresses, which would give LE a very good idea of when and where Kahlil Tatum's Android device was at all times that it was powered on and connected to a data network, and a good set of starting contacts/locations to make contact
  • Thus - I think it would be reasonable to assume that LE has a pretty good bead on exactly where Kahlil Tatum (or at least his Android device) has or hasn't been in the last while, and that it was this information that led LE to these hotels/locations rather than some random phone tip.

When I first saw the cash I thought tax return. Oh how I hope that I'm right, the alternative is horrendous!!

There is something called an "Earned Income Credit" but SY or AW would have had to have some type of income from an employer, with a W2 or own a business, plus file a tax return to receive it. Did either of them have a job? Without one I don't see how either of the would be getting any kind of tax refund to account for the money.

Since they were living at a shelter they did not have a residence so they should not have been able to receive any money for housing. I can't come up with any tax refund or any type of government funds that would provide them with that much money that they showed on Facebook. Are there programs out there that you would get a large enough check for that would account for that much cash? and if there are maybe that should be changed

Here is the link that has the basics for EIC
http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/EITC,-Earned-Income-Tax-Credit,-Questions-and-Answers

Where would you go shopping for a child's swimsuit in February ?

WTF .............. :(
I'm trying to hang with you guys, I promise. But I'm not sure how much longer I can. What would be the purpose of a swimsuit in winter? :(

ETA ,, rhetorical question ^^ I know the answer.

I didn't know about a swimsuit purchase, but we don't know who bought it or if the family is even telling the truth.

From the article:

An aunt and the grandmother say Tatum stopped by on March 1st, which would be the last time they would see Relisha.

During the visit, Relisha dropped off the swimsuit Tatum purchased, which family members say is now in the possession of the FBI.

She wasn't reported missing until several weeks later.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/inv...14/04/03/relisha-rudd-swimsuit-motel/7271399/

BBM

Oh boy. WOW! First of all that just makes me cringe that he may have bought her a swimsuit. For a pool party, allegedly. With a granddaughter that we haven't seen ANY proof that she even exists. He bought her a swimsuit for this pool party. But we did not see anyone else but Relisha and that monster on the surveillance. And then he brought this swimsuit to the family on the 1st. On the last day Relisha is known to be alive for certain, the last day she is seen for certain, as confirmed by LE.

YET, between March 19th and now they've not said ONE thing about seeing her on THIS day?! Correct me if I'm wrong but did they not state that nobody in the family saw her at all past 2/26, that they only talked to her via phone? Interestingly enough the instagram video was on March 1st also, wasn't it? But that's another story.

So why bring this up now? Seriously, IF he bought her a swimsuit, after all this family has to know and have heard as far as what people are thinking about what happened or could have happened, why wait until NOW to bring this up? OMG my mind is just reeling and I am literally shaking just imagining that child, ANY child, led into a hotel room by a grown man, and made to put on a swimsuit for who knows what kind of sick games.

If he bought her a swimsuit for a birthday party at a hotel/motel/holiday inn, with a swimming pool.... why did Relisha's mom have it?

Oh boy. WOW! First of all that just makes me cringe that he may have bought her a swimsuit. For a pool party, allegedly. With a granddaughter that we haven't seen ANY proof that she even exists. He bought her a swimsuit for this pool party. But we did not see anyone else but Relisha and that monster on the surveillance. And then he brought this swimsuit to the family on the 1st.
BBM.

My spidey senses are telling me that these details are being released *now* because the pictures of people LE would like to talk to that they say they will be releasing in the next 24 hours are other people that were seen going to and from this particular room in the period of time it was rented to that occupant.

I suspect LE knows who rented that room, knows that the people coming and going made no sense for a children's pool party, and is sharing these details in preparation for showing theses other people's faces from surveillance footage.

This March 1st thing has me wondering.
IF this is the last time Relisha was seen, why wouldn't LE come out and say she was last seen March 1st by her grandparent in the company of Tatum??
It seems like if this was it, they would've released that information a while ago. I have to think there was an additional time she was seen on March 1st that they have NOT released yet that is less innocent.

I can't help but think he took Relisha to her grandparent's as a "last good-bye"... Before something else (he had planned) happened...:(

JMO at the moment...until I read another idea...:D

If he bought her a swimsuit for a birthday party at a hotel/motel/holiday inn, with a swimming pool.... why did Relisha's mom have it?

Good question! They say he bought it for a "pool party" on the 26th. And then brought it back on the 1st. . .when he left the suit but not Relisha. Ugh!

I have a feeling now that Tatum is dead, we are gong to hear more. . .possibly lies to cover their arses. He's not here to ever contradict what they say, kwim?

WTF .............. :(
I'm trying to hang with you guys, I promise. But I'm not sure how much longer I can. What would be the purpose of a swimsuit in winter? :(

ETA ,, rhetorical question ^^ I know the answer.

Swimsuits are in stores now but I am willing to bet if KT bought her one - it was for photos and not swimming sadly . Yes, maybe he took her to the hotel with the inside pool like the grandmother said - I can see that happening but I cannot see a hotel hosting children's bday parties. They most likely went alone . That story about bday parties would be very easy to check out with the hotel with one phone call. TK probably took this child to hotels before this incident - I read that neighbors said they saw her since age 4. He probably had a routine - something fun to do (swimming , ice show, horses ) then ....the unthinkable .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MHPortland