DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I admit I'm confused again............:tantrum:

SY stated Relisha was staying with her mother and 1 of her sisters. I don't recall for how long.

SY mother 1st stated she gave school? Dr.JanitorsTatums :floorlaugh:phone # for school absences.

SY mother stated she talked to Relisha the 19th? at 9:07 am. Did she inquire about why she wasn't in school? Why was she ok that the shelter janitor had her grandaughter for so long. Did she know Dr. Janitors wife?

SY mother states Relishas bathing suit was returned to her.Don't recall the date.

KT told SY mother that if anything happens to him or his wife RR would be safe? according to SY. And who think somethings going to happens so imminently(sp?) to say that?

:banghead: Why was SY in foster care as a child? Anyone know the answers, besides they are all :liar:

HMMM... I saw that also.. grandmother stated she talk to KT/RR on 3/19 and something about KT stated RR had made eggs/toast then RR told her same thing. March 19 is a Weds so if she did talk to her (I don't think she did) she should have asked why wasn't RR at school. (Perhaps Springbreak??) Also the video of KT/RR at the motel is dated Feb. 26 also a Weds. Is that the day of the so called swim party? If so who has a child's swim party during the week? JMO & thoughts

"IF" Tatum said that about Relisha being set/safe... remember when we heard he was like a God father? It's possible he led them to believe he had lots of money, was just working there out of the kindness of his heart, versus him needing a job and with his criminal history not being able to get a good paying one. It's possible he wanted others around him to believe he was something he wasn't. A completely different person with his nice clothing, buying gifts for the homeless, etc. When being evicted for not paying his own rent! Even on social media, there's plenty of photos of him 'overly dressed' to impress with his own family. And the family had to have known his criminal history, and prison terms. Yet, he is posing with suits on, sharply dressed.

I once worked with a man who was the supervisor for the housekeeping dept. They did the laundry, and cleaning for a nursing home. He claimed he owned a business in another state, was retired but got bored since his wife still worked, so took this job just to pass the time. I never believed him, and never could find his name associated with owning this business in another state. But some never questioned it. He would take members of the nursing staff to Atlantic City to gamble, and would give his winnings to some of the staff that went with him. Some went for it. I'm a suspicious person. ;)

What ? Maybe he was already planning to kill his wife and thought if he got away with it and would be the grieving widower, then no one would wonder if Relisha was ok? Did that make sense ? It barely does to me. :(

I believe by the time he killed his wife they were already on to him. But ty.

HMMM... I saw that also.. grandmother stated she talk to KT/RR on 3/19 and something about KT stated RR had made eggs/toast then RR told her same thing. March 19 is a Weds so if she did talk to her (I don't think she did) she should have asked why wasn't RR at school. (Perhaps Springbreak??) Also the video of KT/RR at the motel is dated Feb. 26 also a Weds. Is that the day of the so called swim party? If so who has a child's swim party during the week? JMO & thoughts

I know in Mi schools Weds. are Teachers in service days/ no school for the kiddo's, but they are not very often( maybe every 6 weeks). My grandaughter is also 8 and has never been invited to a pool party in the winter during a school week. And it's usually a pool party at a YMCA more things to do. I wonder if the LE checked with her friends to see if any were invited. This so called Grandmother is IMO alot more involved. JMO

I know in Mi schools Weds. are Teachers in service days/ no school for the kiddo's, but they are not very often( maybe every 6 weeks). My grandaughter is also 8 and has never been invited to a pool party in the winter during a school week. And it's usually a pool party at a YMCA more things to do. I wonder if the LE checked with her friends to see if any were invited. This so called Grandmother is IMO alot more involved. JMO

IMO--I think the grandmother is more involved as well. I'm in TX (it's hot out!!) and there is no way I would have my kids pool party during the school week; Whether it's indoor or outdoor!

What ? Maybe he was already planning to kill his wife and thought if he got away with it and would be the grieving widower, then no one would wonder if Relisha was ok? Did that make sense ? It barely does to me. :(
I have seen several cases where the perp killed the spouse or another person because LE or others were about to find out his/her secret life. They felt the death would take the attention off them for the moment and prolong the lie. Often the spouse/victim didn't know the secret and could not have exposed them.

It would not have helped him in this case, but who knows what he had planned and it went awry.

In MA, it's popular to have parties like that after school, especially on early release days (teacher in service half days).

IMO--I think the grandmother is more involved as well. I'm in TX (it's hot out!!) and there is no way I would have my kids pool party during the week!! Whether it's indoor or outdoor!! :floorlaugh:
I would think by now someone would have come forward to say they saw him with not just RR but another girl the same age at that hotel. The parent of the granddaughter to say she was with him? The desk clerk? Someone at the hotel...guest or maid?

Sadly, bathing suits and pool parties in this case sound more like an excuse to photograph children inappropriately than for the kids to have fun. :(

I would think by now someone would have come forward to say they saw him with not just RR but another girl the same age at that hotel. The parent of the granddaughter to say she was with him? The desk clerk? Someone at the hotel...guest or maid?

Sadly, bathing suits and pool parties in this case sound more like an excuse to photograph children inappropriately than for the kids to have fun
I thought about that also. I wonder did LE find those type of photos when they searched storage, locker, email, iPad etc. I don't think I want to know that. :( Poor Relisha.. We are praying for you in TX sweetie.

I thought about that also. I wonder did LE find those type of photos when they searched storage, locker, email, iPad etc.
I think it is quite possible. It could be the reason they won't say for certain where RR was the last time she was seen alive.

Also here is a link that shows AT has a criminal record in MD. I'm sorry if you seen this, still new to this!
http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiry-index.jsp

Wow....birds of the same feather flock tog. ether....SMH. Might be how KT & AT met. JMO, but if they were married for 24 years which has to be wrong!!! They had a lot of time apart. She has kids that are all in between that time ftame and they have none together...nah. I think whoever said 2011 was right. Because according to his record his last charge was something like 2006 and sentenced in 2007. We need to see the marriage certificate which should be public record.

Wow....birds of the same feather flock tog. ether....SMH. Might be how KT & AT met. JMO, but if they were married for 24 years which has to be wrong!!! They had a lot of time apart. She has kids that are all in between that time ftame and they have none together...nah. I think whoever said 2011 was right. Because according to his record his last charge was something like 2006 and sentenced in 2007. We need to see the marriage certificate which should be public record.

That's what I thought when I seen that because I had read that she was attending a rehab program for drug abuse then I see her criminal record and was like Wow; so as long as you search for her by married last name then you will get everytime she was arrested using that last name and that dates back to 1997 so she was using that married name in 97. Dont forget KT had alias.

Grandma certainly put herself present at some key moments! She is involved with the fake Dr Tatum cover up with the school. She places herself as the pick up/ drop off for the alleged pool party. She says she spoke to Relisha on the 19th about eggs for breakfast. It really isn't beyond impossible, with SY's obvious drug problem that this could be done without her knowledge. Not letting SY off the hook by any means, it is all very very shady. MOO of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a feeling that every last one of them feels a lack or responsibility. But that appears to be a long standing situation about many things and persons in their lives, not the least of which is their children.

In my view every last one of them is culpable for whatever has become or/happened to Relisha Rudd and I hope they are all held accountable for their roles

The wedding photos look over 20 years old. I don't see the courts allowing her to use the last name Tatum in 2003 if that wasn't her legal name.

Grandma certainly put herself present at some key moments! She is involved with the fake Dr Tatum cover up with the school. She places herself as the pick up/ drop off for the alleged pool party. She says she spoke to Relisha on the 19th about eggs for breakfast. It really isn't beyond impossible, with SY's obvious drug problem that this could be done without her knowledge. Not letting SY off the hook by any means, it is all very very shady. MOO of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And don't forget Grandma now states she also gained $4k due to an accident in April. Must have been some accident to pay off at least $8k or possibly more and what a great lawyer they must have to get it so fast!!

The article:

The grandmother says Shamika Young received $4,000 three weeks after Relisha disappeared because of an insurance settlement.

Wheeler says she and Relisha's mother, both received $4,000 settlements for injuries suffered in an April 10, 2013 car accident.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/dc/2014/04/04/relisha-rudd-cash-facebook/7319811/

I don't understand the doubt here about them being married for 24 years when KT himself wrote under the photo of her sitting on his lap about being married 21 years. If you get into all the sm stuff, you will see it all adds up.

I don't understand the doubt here about them being married for 24 years when KT himself wrote under the photo of her sitting on his lap about being married 21 years. If you get into all the sm stuff, you will see it all adds up.

Respectfully, I really don't see why anyone cares about how long they were married. Where is Relisha???

And don't forget Grandma now states she also gained $4k due to an accident in April. Must have been some accident to pay off at least $8k or possibly more and what a great lawyer they must have to get it so fast!!

The article:

The grandmother says Shamika Young received $4,000 three weeks after Relisha disappeared because of an insurance settlement.

Wheeler says she and Relisha's mother, both received $4,000 settlements for injuries suffered in an April 10, 2013 car accident.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/dc/2014/04/04/relisha-rudd-cash-facebook/7319811/

well that should certainly be easy enough for LE to verify. Hope these folks all keep talking . . .

Respectfully, I really don't see why anyone cares about how long they were married. Where is Relisha???
It does figure into the murder of AT. There is a difference in murdering a long time spouse because of the history involved. The timing of AT being a victim of KT is important in finding Relisha. It is another layer of the case with clues pointing to what happened in the bigger picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theresalwayssomething