DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wusa9 ‏@wusa9 5m
We will have a 1/2 hour special about #RelishaRudd Wednesday night at 7 p.m. What are your questions about the case? We may put them on TV.

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan 6m
#BREAKING @DCPoliceDept id's and interviews man in video, but says it's no closer to finding #RelishaRudd @wusa9

I hope they tell us who he is and how he's connected!

I was away from a computer all weekend and am now what I would call "brutally behind" on this thread. I'm sad to see no "Found Alive" next to sweet Relisha's name.

>>off to catch up on some media links.

wusa9 ‏@wusa9 5m
We will have a 1/2 hour special about #RelishaRudd Wednesday night at 7 p.m. What are your questions about the case? We may put them on TV.

I am not local, but I'd like to watch this special. I hope they let people watch over the internet.

I am not local, but I'd like to watch this special. I hope they let people watch over the internet.

It should be. They usually still have news from 7-7:30 so I am pretty sure this will be streamed on the net.

Tatum and the witness left, and he eventually dropped Tatum off at the Southern Avenue Metro Station in Suitland.

~Snip~

The documents also say Andrea Tatum’s daughter told investigators her mother had been having problems with Kahlil Tatum, and that she was thinking of leaving him.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/251151...relisha-rudd-to-continue-monday#ixzz2yAVpjkg1

First time I have seen an actual address of where KT was supposedly dropped off and the wording, "eventually" indicates they went other places...doesn't it?!

Witness Two is AT's daughter?

Jumping off of your post, SS, can we be pretty certain with this MSM story that Witness two is AT's daughter? Does this mean she was one of the people in the RRI hotel room that night? I, like many others, feel that this "meeting" has a lot to do with what happened to Relisha. Yet I wonder why she would be in on the meeting??

Jumping off of your post, SS, can we be pretty certain with this MSM story that Witness two is AT's daughter? Does this mean she was one of the people in the RRI hotel room that night? I, like many others, feel that this "meeting" has a lot to do with what happened to Relisha. Yet I wonder why she would be in on the meeting??

I'm not SS, but just my opinion, I doubt that AKT's daughter was one of the people at the Red Roof Inn.

I'm not SS, but just my opinion, I doubt that AKT's daughter was one of the people at the Red Roof Inn.

Thanks, solitaryone, and re-reading the Prince Georges warrant, I think witness two was interviewed but was not one of the people at the RRI. However, the warrant also seems to say that Witness two was the person who helped KT search for a gun ... I am really confused now??

ABC7News ‏@ABC7News 2m
Police have identified a man in a video released last week and say he's cooperating with the Relisha Rudd case.
http://wj.la/QYcLvf

I just thought of something. There were people saying SY had a settlement from April and saying how fast it was... I thought the document show said April 2013, which would have been a year ago.
Anyway, my gut says she is alive and was sold. We need to find her. And if she was killed... I want that dump checked. It's crazy that they don't even try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding LE not searching the dump/landfill that The shelter trash would go to..I understand the reasoning - Too much time has lapsed, the sheer volume of trash , possible safety danger concerns etc, but I also agree that it's not a totally bad idea - does anyone remember the Blagg case, he killed his wife and Daughter and the Wife's remains were found in the landfill , her leg was caught hanging from a trash bag on a back hoe used in the search many weeks later..Maybe it's not too late to look for Relisha there, although she was so small.. It hurts me to think it but you just don't know.

I think I need to find the record on those last charged which are from VA. I'm past confused, I thought they said he was sentenced in the end of 2007 but was already llocked up for something else. With his record being so long, I need to know what day the 3 year semtence started???, And when he got out because there's no way he did 3 years consecutively, got out in 2011, and complete a 5 year probation when he was let out in 2011. I'm thinking he should still be on probation until atleast 2016??? Am I wrong??? Does anyone know off hand?

Arlington County records:

arrested: 10/27/2003

disposition: 7/16/2004 plead guilty

sentencing order: 8/23/2004 sentence 12 yrs/9 yrs suspnd'd

removed from Delancy Program: 11/28/2011

ETA Going back to the records - more charges for Violation filed on 3/28/2014 brb[/QUOTE]

BUT he had charges prior to that for B & E and Grand Larceny which total 9 years prior to that. Then, he was arrested on a warrant for fugitive from justice for VA. A lifetime criminal... SMH.

AKT's daughter's initials are AT. They had to raise money for funeral costs. It's heartbreaking reading their SM.

Regarding LE not searching the dump/landfill that The shelter trash would go to..I understand the reasoning - Too much time has lapsed, the sheer volume of trash , possible safety danger concerns etc, but I also agree that it's not a totally bad idea - does anyone remember the Blagg case, he killed his wife and Daughter and the Wife's remains were found in the landfill , her leg was caught hanging from a trash bag on a back hoe used in the search many weeks later..Maybe it's not too late to look for Relisha there, although she was so small.. It hurts me to think it but you just don't know.

Lori Hacking was found in a landfill appox. 3 months after Mark Hacking murdered her. I don't recall if he told them they would find her body there, he put her in a dumpster.

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan 6m
#BREAKING @DCPoliceDept id's and interviews man in video, but says it's no closer to finding #RelishaRudd @wusa9

:( Noooo. That seemed so promising. While I'm grateful I guess that this guy was not an additional perp, it just seems like another big dead end .

Find RELISHA !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member