DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know? Maybe all 3 of the other folks said she was alive when they left, and they didn't see anyone else enter the room on the video? Maybe she used her phone after the others had left? I don't know how close to time of death they can positively state. I know they figure out within a few hours or so, but not sure on exact time frames. Maybe food in her stomach? Rigor mortis?

I think that's the first time I've seen it stated that they aren't looking for anyone else in connection with her murder though.

I wonder why he waited in the room until morning? He had access to two vehicles, so could have left at any time. Even if prior he had stated for someone to come pick him up at such and such time, still makes no sense that he waited.

This whole case is just nuts! I can't figure anything out, and am going crazy myself!

WHERE ARE YOU RELISHA?!?!?!?

There is also a D'AK daughter.

That's the son. With that I really need to just call it a night. Let's hope we have some more news come morning. If nothing else I would love to see a GJ indictment against SY.

Nite! :wave:

While looking for the obituaries, I was pleased to see how many states have Relisha's media releases. I saw MD, NJ, NC, VA, TX, KS, Iowa (is that IO or IA?), and several others. It was basically the same article over, and over, but still, at least other states were posting it!!

Then I saw this one...
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/me...ion-suspect-bought-shovel-lye-and-trash-bags/

Note is says LYE instead of LIME! Who knows...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/04/0...-video-in-hunt-for-missing-girl-relisha-rudd/

And CNN have it posted as well. NATIONAL!! Woohoo! Hopefully someone sees it, and knows who he is. It looks clearer to me, and you can enlarge it. Oh, it's a still photo from the video of the man they are looking for. It says leather jacket, black male, black shoes, gloves....can't remember if anything else. Hope police know who he is by now.

I know it is late, however there should be more people on this thread.
This beautiful little girl deserves EVERYONE!

I think it's safe to say even tho we might not be here little Relisha is on our minds. In our thoughts and Prayers.

I had a strange dream about Relisha this morning. It was so real....I can't shake it from my mind.

She was down south in a trailer or home, kind of in a rural area. Someone came to visit the home and noticed her standing in a doorway. Relisha would not speak. The owners claimed she was a family friend's daughter who had passed away and she was traumatized so that's why she was not speaking.

The person recognized her as Relisha and called the police later in that day. Then in my dream I was reading the news that Relisha had been found.

I woke up believing it was true and it took me a few minutes to realize it was just a dream. But for now, I have a suspicion that she is alive, it's a gut feeling I can't explain.

Oh what a wonderful day it would be if Relisha was found alive! :loveyou: We could all use a little good news today. Maybe today will be day Relisha is found. :please:

http://youtu.be/XTJcchmKhPw

Whatever the date was that KT's body was found in the afternoon, that same morning, the electronic billboards along I-95 in SC had an Amber Alert w/ photos of the 2 of them posted. (Not the highway patrol alert billboards, commercial electronic billboards.)

Saw this just now walking through Union Station in Washington - poster for Relisha

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1396874153741.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1396874153741.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 30
so not sure if this was asked and answered but what made LE connect this man (metro dude) to this case??

This is from March 28, but I don't remember seeing it before. Maybe I just forgot?

http://myfox8.com/2014/03/28/missing-dc-girl-could-be-traveling-through-carolinas-fbi-says/

I don't remember seeing this either. I'm in SC, so I definitely would have remembered the article's title: "Missing DC girl could be traveling through Carolinas, FBI says".

Around that time (March 28, 2014, post date on the article), Relisha's case was mentioned on a local news broadcast here. I posted about it upthread because I was really surprised, pleasantly surprised, to hear about it locally. I'm so happy this case is getting national exposure. Everybody needs to know Relisha's name and her story.

WHERE IS RELISHA?! SOMEBODY KNOWS SOMETHING, AND THEY NEED TO START TALKING!!!

Note: An earlier version of this story reported that the relatives saw the suspect with Relisha Rudd March 1st, after the swim party. Grandmother Melissa Young says that was a misunderstanding and that they actually saw Relisha after the pool party with her mother on March 1st, not with suspect Kahlil Tatum.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/inv...14/04/03/relisha-rudd-swimsuit-motel/7271399/

umm ok

After reading this, I can not stop wondering what happened after the family saw Relisha with her mother on March 1st. I'm wondering If SY met up with Tatum afterwards at the shelter, or a designated meeting spot to pick up Relisha. I get more and more confused with the changing stories everyday. :dunno:

After reading this, I can not stop wondering what happened after the family saw Relisha with her mother on March 1st. I'm wondering If SY met up with Tatum afterwards at the shelter, or a designated meeting spot to pick up Relisha. I get more and more confused with the changing stories everyday. :dunno:

It's easy to forget that SY & the boys were living at the shelter up until March 20, 2014 and KT was still coming in to work there until the 19th. It would be interesting to know if the two, SY & KT, had contact at the shelter between March 2 and March 19th. If so, what was the context and what was there demeanor?

That then begs the question: Does DC General Shelter have security cameras inside or outside? If not, why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member