DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The maternal grandmother? I am very interested in what she has to say. I don't have cable T.V. to see it though.

It just says Grandma....I don't believe anything she says. She keeps changing her stories. imo

Jane Velez-Mitchell ‏@jvelezmitchell 3h

Cops say they're looking for a man who they believe has information about missing 8-year-old Relisha Rudd. Her grandmother joins us at 7pm

No, don't think so. But they talked to him and didn't get any answers as to Relisha.

The maternal grandmother? I am very interested in what she has to say. I don't have cable T.V. to see it though.

It just says Grandma....I don't believe anything she says. She keeps changing her stories. imo

Someone will probably update us.

Shall I attempt to put my :earson: and transcribe / post to the thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My question is W T F ? !!!! Five threads is unnecessary. If anyone had bothered to give a crap where an 8 yr old BABY was for weeks at a time, then she would not be 'missing ' today. The fact that the LE got involved after so many days to possibly weeks after she was last with her family is why she is not found today. Sorry , mom , granny, whoever you all are....... there is no excuse for not seeing a family member for weeks and not reporting it. The entire family may not be negligent but if you want to say there was one really negligent family member and the other family members did not at least keep limited tabs on where all of the kids were for days at a time, then you're all negligent. Shame on you !!!!!!!!
Sorry to start every new thread with some kind of rant , but this is the lowest of the low... flashing dollar bills and new shoes while a BABY is missing....... May God have mercy on your souls. And may the district of columbia NOT have mercy on you !
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Amen!! And I understand the rants!

I thought they were doing a 30 minute special on Relisha tonight. They are now saying Wednesday. We need it now!

Grandma says Relisha never showed up at school dirty......hmmm

Grandma is on JVM now. She says SY hasn't used ANY of her settlement money. Oh yea?

MY just said Relisha and her siblings never spent a full night let alone a full week at that shelter...JVM.

what?

Go, JVM, asking the tough questions of MY!!! Wad o' cash in "husband's" mouth. Whoops, "fiancé."

Can't wait to read the transcript because MY is difficult to understand.

If he saves his disability money, why are they living in a shelter????? These people disgust me.

JVM was aking.....where did all the cash come from..Grandma said from car accident.

Grandma says step daddy gets 2 checks per month.

JVM wants to know why they don't get an apartment with all the money.

Go, JVM, asking the tough questions of MY!!! Wad o' cash in "husband's" mouth. Whoops, "fiancé."

Can't wait to read the transcript because MY is difficult to understand.

Me Too!!!!

Grandma says somebody else must have Relisha.....a silence conspiracy.

Doc would be proud of my blood pressure about right now. It's always low. Not tonight!

Keep on talking Grandma... keep on talking!! Investigators wanna hear everything you have to say...really...they do! So keep talking!

I don't know anyone that gets two disability checks a month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayhartley90