DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to make a list of all the things grandma has said.

And 1 of what SY has said.

Wouldn't the Government garnish your disability payments if you received extra income from a lawsuit?

yes, if you properly reported it. There are caps to your monthly allowable income to be on Social Security. Not sure if it is by state (the max) or federally mandated number but here it is above $2000 and you are kicked. Once the total income/assets is below that again per month you can re-apply. However, many times additional income such as settlement or inheritance is not reported and therefore it goes uncaught by the government. Particularly if it is a small amount (under say 6 or 7 thousand dollars). There are potential penalties if people are caught fudging or "forgetting" to report. Sometimes a loss of benefit illegibility for a set period, sometimes you have to pay it back.

That is my understanding anyway.

ETA It really is not that big a deal if you properly report prior to them stopping your benefits. They simply stop (suspend) your benefit til you show them you no longer have that money. And you apply for them to be restarted. The trouble comes if you are caught and your benefits have been terminated. Getting back on can mean going through the long ponderous process or reapplying and possibly being denied or having your app scrutinized with fine tooth comb.

Kimi, definitely not easy to transcribe. Won't JVM have a transcript of the show up by tomorrow?

I am so glad JVM is on this!!

Wouldn't the Government garnish your disability payments if you received extra income from a lawsuit?

From what I understand, if they are getting SSDI and not SSI, then a Personal Insurance settlement does not impact their SSDI. If it is SSI, then there is a chance that it could impact what they collect as it is considered 'unearned income'.

Well I feel exhausted . TY kimi......I think it would be impossible! That Grandma sure got mad though listening to the panel on there. She still doesn't believe TK killed his wife.

I didn't watch but it sure sounds like they can't stop lying!

I'm positive LE is taking notes too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, if you properly reported it. There are caps to your monthly allowable income to be on Social Security. Not sure if it is by state (the max) or federally mandated number but here it is above $2000 and you are kicked. Once the total income/assets is below that again per month you can re-apply. However, many times additional income such as settlement or inheritance is not reported and therefore it goes uncaught by the government. Particularly if it is a small amount (under say 6 or 7 thousand dollars). There are potential penalties if people are caught fudging or "forgetting" to report. Sometimes a loss of benefit illegibility for a set period, sometimes you have to pay it back.

That is my understanding anyway.

Since both SY and grandma are reporting that she recieved that settlement, wouldn't it be interesting if someone phoned in a report or sent an email to both welfare fraud and social security fraud departments? I wonder what would happen?

I wonder what their SSDI could be from? Have either of them even worked enough to claim any SSDI?

From what I understand, if they are getting SSDI and not SSI, then a Personal Insurance settlement does not impact their SSDI. If it is SSI, then there is a chance that it could impact what they collect as it is considered 'unearned income'.

Looks like they have a lot of "unearned" income. Just sayin'.:floorlaugh:

I'm still thinking about that "born with big eyes" that get bigger when she cries. But she doesn't drink, and no drugs. Ummmm... so ummm... how do you get high as a kite? How do you post photos smoking pot, and don't inhale? I'm just shaking my head. Why in the world would you get on national tv, and tell a lie that can easily be proven as a lie? Let's send some hair from her, and see what drugs, and for what length of time she's been using. Shesh!

Kimi, definitely not easy to transcribe. Won't JVM have a transcript of the show up by tomorrow?

I am so glad JVM is on this!!

Yes, but IMVHO, the CNN.com transcriptionists leave things out (stuttering, crosstalk, inflection - like when she makes a statement, but answers it as though it's a question).

They are "rush transcripts" so I know they do their best. JVM cuts her off a LOT & MTY reciprocates. It took me a couple hours to get through 20 minutes last time, but I felt it was worth it.

I am impatient & I hate waiting on the transcript release from CNN :blushing: & so I try to transcribe it in detail to the thread for those who can't view the show (it's only broadcasted once a day).

Then, it's interesting to compare their version to what I hear, because there are almost always differences.

:moo:

Grandma (MY).."my daughter does not get high! She's never done drugs! She doesn't even drink". okkkkkkkk

Annnndddd how do you explain all of her "high as a kite" captions and pics of "DC gon' legalize dat junx!" on her FB?? Ayayay -_-;

Well I feel exhausted . TY kimi......I think it would be impossible! That Grandma sure got mad though listening to the panel on there. She still doesn't believe TK killed his wife.

I'm still not convinced he killed his wife either or had help. But I guess I'll trust and believe LE they think he did.

And, melissa is on shamika's fb. So she's seen what was posted!

:liar::liar::liar: I give that three Pinnochios.:floorlaugh:

I thought my DVR was going to explode when I heard that one!

This is by far the most difficult transcription I've done in a while.

:stormingmad:

That is going to be a huge job. Anybody up to it, because I agree it would really help to see everything that each person has said in chronological order.

I started to save full on-line newspaper articles, around March 25th because I found out when you go back they are different after they do updates, but I don't have any transcripts from TV shows like JVM or Nancy Grace.

I can cull statements from all of the articles I have. The only question I have is we are not suppose to post anymore than 10% of any one article so that will make it difficult. Paraphrasing what they said won't really help. Could we get a temporary suspension of that rule to post the "quotes" from each person?

I'm have been working on finding all of the arrests and traffic violations for all of these people so I can attempt to put a time line together of who was in jail when,and for what. Plus the places they lived and where arrests took place to see what locations may be feasible for searching for Relisha, but I have a long way to go.

With all of the changing names its hard to make sure, without birth dates, that you have the right person.

Since both SY and grandma are reporting that she recieved that settlement, wouldn't it be interesting if someone phoned in a report or sent an email to both welfare fraud and social security fraud departments? I wonder what would happen?

Depends on what programs they are on and what the caps/rules are for each I would imagine.

I feel so sad. Those poor kiddos. Such a mess.

I'm still not convinced he killed his wife either or had help. But I guess I'll trust and believe LE they think he did.

It was posted on the last thread...PG County has closed the case on that murder.....solved.

Yes, but IMVHO, the CNN.com transcriptionists leave things out (stuttering, crosstalk, inflection - like when she makes a statement, but answers it as though it's a question).

They are "rush transcripts" so I know they do their best. JVM cuts her off a LOT & MTY reciprocates. It took me a couple hours to get through 20 minutes last time, but I felt it was worth it.

I am impatient & I hate waiting on the transcript release from CNN :blushing: & so I try to transcribe it in detail to the thread for those who can't view the show (it's only broadcasted once a day).

Then, it's interesting to compare their version to what I hear, because there are almost always differences.

:moo:

God bless you! You have earned your angel transcription wings for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilb