DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
J Hood Garber was last seen at 335 Allstate Drive in Jackson and has been missing since January 4, 2019. He is described as a white male who is five feet, five inches tall and weights 180 pounds. Garber was last seen wearing pants and a t-shirt while driving a 1998 Chevy pickup truck with the tag number “HP7694.”

Police release information on two missing Jackson men; One last seen in 2012

XKKGSSMCPVEG7IYHMGDYQ7AWJI.jpg

J. Hood Garber — MissingSippi

image-asset.png

J. Hood Garber
Missing since January 4, 2019

Caucasian male

Gray hair

Blue eyes

5’5’’ , 180 lbs.

Garber was last seen on January 4, 2019 at 335 Allstate Drive. He was driving a 1998 Chevrolet Silverado with Hinds County tag HP7 694. He was known to suffer elements that may hinder or impair his judgement. Few details are available in his case and it remains unsolved at this time. His truck has not been located at this time.

Hood Garber
Hood's FB shows his last posts were made on the day he disappeared. There's a pic of him that was taken when he visited MS Petrified Forest back in 2012. I wonder if he might have visited there around the time he went missing? I don't see many posts by people searching for him. I hope that's b/c he's been located w/o an official update by LE/MSM. I hope he's found safety somewhere.

Hood Garber
Hood's FB shows his last posts were made on the day he disappeared. There's a pic of him that was taken when he visited MS Petrified Forest back in 2012. I wonder if he might have visited there around the time he went missing? I don't see many posts by people searching for him. I hope that's b/c he's been located w/o an official update by LE/MSM. I hope he's found safety somewhere.
Available public records state that he is 64. The last seen location provided seems to be his home address. Until his disappearance he was a prolific poster on fb (a lot about politics), but nothing personal was made public. IMO the abrupt ending of SM activity isn't a good sign in this case. From my observation he has a son and an ex-wife.

I can't be positive since we don't have a birthdate, but it looks like this could be him.

I can't be positive since we don't have a birthdate, but it looks like this could be him.

So J Hood was found alive after his 2019 disappearance, only to get INTENTIONALLY run over this month? This is so tragic. I hope justice comes fast

Appears to be him. The photo on the obit is the exact one used on his fb profile. Also states he was 68..and according to @indicolite22 post from 4 years ago the age matches up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jillybean84
Back