DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought on MYT's phone calls with KT. It feels like she thinks she has to make up excuses/reasons/LIES because there are cell records of contact between the two of them. Their conversations are much more detailed and in her mind, convincing. She's trying really hard to cya regarding her relationship with KT imo. Iirc, KT had a new phone box in his home. Hope it was the one he called her with and LE has it. Also I hope MYT's cell records have been seized by LE.

JTIOT

I call BS on the content of the conversations. First of all, I'm fairly organized but could not tell you what day I talked to someone (without going back through phone records). The fact that she remembers what day and what they said and is quoting word for word makes me think that she is covering for something else.

One of the aunts posted on the HFRR page. Initials ABN. Under the post about the most recent interview with MYT. Is this AY?

Big question: the school contacted Shamika on 2/25 about the absences b/c Relisha had reached the max number of consecutive unexcused absences. Shamika then gave Relisha to Tatum on 2/26.

WHERE WAS SHE BEFORE 2/25? And WHY was she not at school?

There was something going on before then - and Shamika gave Relisha to Tatum to cover it up and keep her away from authorities/school. MOO

Big question: the school contacted Shamika on 2/25 about the absences b/c Relisha had reached the max number of consecutive unexcused absences. Shamika then gave Relisha to Tatum on 2/26.

WHERE WAS SHE BEFORE 2/25? And WHY was she not at school?

There was something going on before then - and Shamika gave Relisha to Tatum to cover it up and keep her away from authorities/school. MOO

Wonder if SY was scared RR was going to spill the beans about something to her teachers, so she was keeping her out of school. SY and KT had something going...not necessarily with one another, but there was some form of business taking place...I do believe. MOO.

Excellent point! Why aren't they?

Maybe SY. But, not MYT...she's running her mouth too much, I doubt if she's terrified. Unless, of course, she truly doesn't know the real story, and she's just trying to help do damage control for her daughter. IDK. So many lies, so many different stories, I don't know what to believe. But, it's their daughter and grand daughter, and they need to stop with the lies and tell LE what they know!!! MOO.

If my child was missing, I would risk life and limb to find her. And, if I knew something, either before or after the fact, I would tell LE, even if it cost me my life!!!

Running joke among my family and friends...if they commit a crime or witness one or even hear about one, don't tell Cinnamon because she'll snitch. Yep, sure would. Would sing like a canary to LE. Anyway...

WHERE IS RELISHA??!!

The whole problem is that not a one of them cares about Relisha. They are all worried about helping to cover for MYT, SY and AW/TW, but they don't care about Relisha.

I think in their "brains"
its we sold her so not our fault she's missing.That's on Dr.Tatum

And if MT did the same thing to SY or AY they probably feel
since they survived so can Relisha

Retweeted by wusa9
graham knight ‏@gknight918 13m
Relisha was 8 when she went missing. There are currently 8 other 8-year olds missing. Here is one of them @wusa9 pic.twitter.com/toBoqyg0Pi

ABC7News ‏@ABC7News 2m
Khalil Tatum bought Easter clothes for Relisha Rudd -- may be clues in case of missing girl. http://wj.la/1sASHNr pic.twitter.com/jJIU1GvAmL

Oh my :(

Bkz9flMCcAEYGms.jpg

Kinda OT... Was MY the 1 driving the car in car scamaccident. Disclaimer: it is my opinion it is a scam accident. I would never ever sue a relatives insurance unless I was hurt so bad that it put me in a dire state, then I would spend the rest of my life apologizing for suing their insurance. I'm an Irisha wuss:facepalm:

I already posed this a few pages back but it may be worthwhile repeating.

This is the original newspaper article on it:Five Injured in Car Crash Outside D.C. School
Source: http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/04/10/five-injured-in-car-crash-outside-d-c-school/

From the transcription that Kimi SFC did of MTY interview on JVM Part 1 on Post #134 on Page 6 of Thread #5

MTY: “OK. My daughter was involved… was in my car when I had my a- … my accident last year. April the 10th, 2013, we were all was involved in the car accident. Myself, my husband, her little sister, her little sister’s son, her little sister’s boyfriend, and Shamika herself, we all was in my car, and it hit a tree. That’s when Shamika came about getting $4,000 from. I have documentation”

This translates to:

1. Myself = Melsisa Young
2. My husband = ????? Young (maybe same last name if they are actually married)
3. Her little sister = Shamika’s unnamed female sibling
4. Her little sister’s son = Shamika’s Unnamed sister’s son
5. Her little sister’s boyfriend = Shamika’s unnamed sisters' boyfriend
6. Shamika herself

Now in English…..
1. Melissa Young,
2. Melissa’s husband,
3. Shamika Young
4. Unknown female sibling of Shamika (another of Melissa’s daughters ??)
5. Unknown female sibling’s son
6. Unknown sibling’s boyfriend

The accident, according to the newspaper report I found, involved only one vehicle. From what Melissa Young is saying it was her accident. I take that to mean she was either the driver or the car’s owner.
There was no one else to sue for damages so that would only leave her as the driver of the vehicle or the cars owners’ insurance carrier open for a lawsuit.

If this car accident story is really true, I still have one big question

According to this news report from April 4th:
“In a very brief conversation, Relisha's mother, Shamika Young, said the other check was a tax refund and that money she received was from a car accident.
The grandmother says Shamika Young received $4,000 three weeks after Relisha disappeared because of an insurance settlement.
Wheeler says he and Relisha's mother, both received $4,000 settlements for injuries suffered in an April 10, 2013 car accident
Source: http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/dc/2014/04/04/relisha-rudd-cash-facebook/7319811/

How did AW get a settlement check. From MY’s account of who was involved, the only way AW received a settlement check from this accident is if he is the boyfriend of not only Shamika but of her sister as well.

Just as a side note, notice had MY said all way is my car, and it hit a tree. Not I hit a tree. Yep, that right, it was the cars fault.

and yes I agree. Scam of some type. I sent this same info to Channel 9 News and asked them to look into it. Will be interesting to see if they do and what they find out.

That woman, that 'grandmother' MYT was in this up to her neck.

ABC7News ‏@ABC7News 2m
Khalil Tatum bought Easter clothes for Relisha Rudd -- may be clues in case of missing girl. http://wj.la/1sASHNr pic.twitter.com/jJIU1GvAmL

Oh my :(

Bkz9flMCcAEYGms.jpg

Bought the clothes in November...for Easter???????
The last thing I think of when I am doing shopping in November is Easter. Most people are doing Christmas shopping during that time. Getting ready for Thanksgiving. Finding Christmas gifts. Buying stocking stuffers. Seriously? An Easter outfit purchase in November.

OMG. I just can't read any more of the nonsense that comes out of their mouths. They are becoming desperate...digging up photos, creating stories that just don't make sense. Instead of searching for all the clues you can find to CYA, go look for your granddaughter. Or better yet...tell us where she is.

MOO!!!

I am checking truancy rules.
What school district would Relisha be in? Maryland, DC or Virginia?
Thank you, anyone that can answer that.

To those who are trying to find criminal records on MYT, on her FB, she posts in March thank's to those who wished her happy birthday. So now we know she was born in March. I don't know what year, but hope this helps.

Wonder if SY was scared RR was going to spill the beans about something to her teachers, so she was keeping her out of school. SY and KT had something going...not necessarily with one another, but there was some form of business taking place...I do believe. MOO.

That's why I just can't find any hope at all in the notion that Relisha was handed over in some kind of illegal adoption scheme. First, this is not a tiny baby who would have no memory of her 'parents,' siblings, former schools, etc. This is a girl who is quite old enough to sing like a canary about all of those things. Plus, you could never convince me that people who would 'buy' an 8 year old child on some adoption black-market are good people and have the child's best interests at heart. Are they going to enroll her in school, take her to a pediatrician for checkups, take her to church and nice outings to the park or the museum all while taking the risk that she'll talk about her 'mother' & siblings?

Or are they going to disappear her and put her to 'work' while acting as her 'parents.'

I want to have hope for Relisha as much as everyone else, but I can't see any way she's in a safe & happy situation even if she is still alive, which I very much doubt.

That's why I just can't find any hope at all in the notion that Relisha was handed over in some kind of illegal adoption scheme. First, this is not a tiny baby who would have no memory of her 'parents,' siblings, former schools, etc. This is a girl who is quite old enough to sing like a canary about all of those things. Plus, you could never convince me that people who would 'buy' an 8 year old child on some adoption black-market are good people and have the child's best interests at heart. Are they going to enroll her in school, take her to a pediatrician for checkups, take her to church and nice outings to the park or the museum all while taking the risk that she'll talk about her 'mother' & siblings?

Or are they going to disappear her and put her to 'work' while acting as her 'parents.'

I want to have hope for Relisha as much as everyone else, but I can't see any way she's in a safe & happy situation even if she is still alive, which I very much doubt.

This and because of the purchases made by KLT.

On the WUSA9 special tonight, isn't SY supposed to give another interview?

This and because of the purchases made by KLT.

That might be what his wife is said to have died standing up for. The fact that he had an unhealthy relationship/attraction to Relisha and other little girls. Not that she knew anything in particular. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18