DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I just can't find any hope at all in the notion that Relisha was handed over in some kind of illegal adoption scheme. First, this is not a tiny baby who would have no memory of her 'parents,' siblings, former schools, etc. This is a girl who is quite old enough to sing like a canary about all of those things. Plus, you could never convince me that people who would 'buy' an 8 year old child on some adoption black-market are good people and have the child's best interests at heart. Are they going to enroll her in school, take her to a pediatrician for checkups, take her to church and nice outings to the park or the museum all while taking the risk that she'll talk about her 'mother' & siblings?

Or are they going to disappear her and put her to 'work' while acting as her 'parents.'

I want to have hope for Relisha as much as everyone else, but I can't see any way she's in a safe & happy situation even if she is still alive, which I very much doubt.

Age 3 is about the limit on being able to take a child and not have them remember a whole lot from there previous life. As far as taking them out of country, where they would not speak the language and have to relearn the little bit they know, ....IDK maybe.... but I would think that an 8 year old would be pushing it. Now if you are doing it legally, then its not really an issue if they remember stuff.

Black Market (I mean organized baby selling) is entirely a different ball game. They like babies. No memories to start with... so its really easy.

The random individual or couple that takes a child; then I would say under 2 years old, but even that is still a bit risky.

Unfortunately I know way too much about this topic. I was what was considered Gray Market... when the mother sells her own child.

wusa9 ‏@wusa9 2m
Hour-long special on http://www.wusa9.com : “Who Failed Relisha Rudd?” WATCH at 7 p.m. #RelishaRudd

Russ Ptacek, WUSA9 ‏@RussPtacek 4m
#RelishaRudd special in 10 minutes. Live on-air & live streaming, new details in our special on disappearance. @wusa9 pic.twitter.com/8CXDBaWxq8

wusa9 ‏@wusa9 2m
Hour-long special on http://www.wusa9.com : “Who Failed Relisha Rudd?” WATCH at 7 p.m. #RelishaRudd

Russ Ptacek, WUSA9 ‏@RussPtacek 4m
#RelishaRudd special in 10 minutes. Live on-air & live streaming, new details in our special on disappearance. @wusa9 pic.twitter.com/8CXDBaWxq8

Wow! One hour? Great! I'm ready!

Someone asked Russ about the human trafficking angle and he said to watch @ 7, they cover that.

Russ Ptacek, WUSA9 ‏@RussPtacek 3s
Not in DC? Watch now online. Hour-long special on http://www.wusa9.com : “Who Failed Relisha Rudd?” #RelishaRudd pic.twitter.com/agHTUHR02W

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan 9s
On now @wusa9 #RelishaRudd special. Intvws w family, latest on investigation. Your questions 7:30 to 8.

Who's our bar tender? I need a drink...stiff, please, now!

Is the live stream working? I'm getting "There are no videos available at this time. Try again later."

Yup, all about what someone else could do for them! Oh he gave me rides when he would see me walking...per MYT! Oh, he use to come to Ashley's place. Oh, people just love Shamika's kids and we're use to people doing things for them during their time of need.

On commercial break, shamika suppose to be up next.

Retweeted by wusa9
Fred D'Ambrosi ‏@9NewsDirector 33s
Tweet your questions about the #RelishaRudd case live @wusa9

Who's our bar tender? I need a drink...stiff, please, now!

I'm sipping on one now...I'll have an extra sip or two or more for you!

Can't stop crying...tears are just streaming down my face. My sweet puppy is trying to lick them away.

Ugh! "she had a mouth on her. A sassy mouth"... per shamika

Holy ****!!! Shamika says 'the govenment and the school failed' Relisha. Says Relisha never stayed with Tatum. She's angry with the world the media, everybody.

Honestly I don't know I want to say.

Police told Shamika, Melissa and Ashley they should get a lawyer, and soon!!!

The gov’t, the school, failed Relisha?! Really, SY?! GIVE ME A BREAK!!! How about this -- YOU FAILED YOUR DAUGHTER!!!!

Ok, putting myself in TO for a while before I go off!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time