DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched but I couldn't hear past her comment..."I loved her".

Loved??? Wouldn't you love her! There's that past tense again :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Un. Believable.
Literally.

There's more love for Relisha on this thread - since this case broke and in real time - than she probably ever knew from SY, MTY & Co. Their attempts at mustering concern since the cameras have been on them fall flat. That says SO much to me that they aren't able to manage to speak of her in the present tense, or manage to be convincing to John/Jane Q. Public of how much Relisha means to them (via verbal & non verbal communication). They just seem incapable of expressing her value in terms that resonate with any sincerity. :moo:

Tragic.

:tears:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still say "I love Toby and Clarissa," my two kitties who passed from old aged seven months ago....

Are they still passing out flyers every where? What are the police doing now to find her?

Are they still passing out flyers every where? What are the police doing now to find her?

Going over the evidence they have gathered thus far and following up on tips/leads per her interviews/statements.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/224012104463813/

Go watch the blogtalk radio show. Ashley Young is interviewed. Starting at around 50 minutes so fast forward to that point to hear the interview. According to the page, the grandfather George Turner is going to be interviewed I think TONIGHT!.

She says DNA proved Tatum is not the father. Said that the Atlanta conference was a family CHURCH event! Said the granddaughter Relisha played with is 9 yrs old, but didn't know her name. Much more on the interview.

Not sure if this has been posted, if so, sorry for the repeat. ITA with this opinion. Yes, procedures were not followed (KT socializing with residents, shelter staff not actually doing a head-count, CPS not removing the kids from the home, etc...), but ultimately it is Relisha's parent's that failed her! None of us asked to be born, but once we are, our safety and well-being are the responsibility of the mother and father that brought us into this world. MOO and my :twocents:.

But something else needs to be said. No person, no agency, no entity failed this young innocent as utterly and completely as the two people in the world with the greatest responsibility for Relisha’s well-being: her mother and father.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...3cb284-be7e-11e3-9ee7-02c1e10a03f0_story.html

Is this reward still in effect by the FBI? I feel they need to up this reward money as high as they can and see if someone talks. I think someone knows where she is and what happened to her.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/relisha-tenau-rudd/view

As far as I know, yes, the $25,000 reward is still in effect. I follow every day, and I haven't heard otherwise.

ITA it should be higher, and I definitely think somebody knows something, and THEY NEED TO START TALKING to help find this baby!!!!

Ok. Is any one putting these pictures out to the public to see if any one has seen them or know anything about them? Can they and will they do that now? Can some one put them up here?

Rudd’s grandmother and aunt provided two pictures to ABC 7 News, and told us that Tatum bought Rudd the dress and sweater last November for her to wear this upcoming Easter.
The women are asking the public for help and that if anyone finds the clothing discarded, this might help in the search for Relisha.

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/0...n-relisha-rudd-case-101995.html#ixzz2yWpB7m8F
Follow us: @ABC7News on Twitter | WJLATV on Facebook

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/04/chief-lanier-answers-questions-in-relisha-rudd-case-101995.html

George Turner says Relisha got gray/white New Balance shoes when the boys got the Jordans. Says he never met Tatum. He went to the shelter to try to see him, but only saw his vehicle, and he wasn't allowed in the shelter. Says he spent every last penny he had to get shirts to made to Relisha and went without his heart meds for a week. Says that prove how much he loves Relisha and the boys.

This is per the blog talk radio.

George Turner says he fixed Relisha and her cousins hair in the evenings on many occassions. Said he and Melissa lived with his daughter (doesn't say which daughter) He says Tatum was shot twice in the head, body wrapped in a blanket and inside a sleeping bag. Said shot in temple, and under chin. Says Shamika wants to smack the person that said said she cleaned up Relisha at the school cause it was lies. Says Shamika been getting threats, and she was afraid the family wasn't standing behind her. But Shamika now knows family standing with her and behind her. That's why she didn't come out in public caused she was scared. 2pm Saturday, at Depount Park vigil.

Again, per blog talk show.

Security code required to get inside the gate and the building where Tatum was found. Says FBI and LE not communicating with family. Says he believes both Tatums were killed because they were trying to protect Relisha. All per George Turner.

Word on twitter is Anonymous is getting involved in her case.

Security code required to get inside the gate and the building where Tatum was found. Says FBI and LE not communicating with family. Says he believes both Tatums were killed because they were trying to protect Relisha. All per George Turner.

From what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member