DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see the post from the woman who thought she saw RR on the train asking for directions? I don't think it was RR But very odd that New Balances were mentioned. this was on Friday .

I did! AND, Mr. Turner stated in that blog talk tonight that those same clothes were what Relisha had, and it hadn't been released. Said the shoes were gray/purple the second time. Well, all IMO, they will have the blog link up soon and you all can listen to it.

How in the world could have not have ever met Tatum?? I don't know.

Are we in Alice in Wonderland? I keep wondering where the white rabbit went! *sigh* :banghead::moo:

Did anyone see the post from the woman who thought she saw RR on the train asking for directions? I don't think it was RR But very odd that New Balances were mentioned. this was on Friday .

Do you know what train they were on and where they were going?

It's clear to me that every single Young fam/associate will say anything they can to deflect blame away from themselves. I tried to listen to George Turner on the blogtalk radio show on "Find Relisha Rudd" FB, but he wasn't making any sense. This case is turning into a circus now with the Young family as the stars of the show. I hope LE start making arrests soon. I don't get why they haven't yet. I think we'll hear the same garbage every time they are interviewed, and I doubt there is anything of value to be gleaned from anything else they say in further interviews.

Where is Relisha?

I did! AND, Mr. Turner stated in that blog talk tonight that those same clothes were what Relisha had, and it hadn't been released. Said the shoes were gray/purple the second time. Well, all IMO, they will have the blog link up soon and you all can listen to it.

Are we in Alice in Wonderland? I keep wondering where the white rabbit went! *sigh* :banghead::moo:

The same clothes? The dress?

I do know you can find out things from other people and sources that are not the police.

I actually believe him. I would like to hear more from him and the grand mother. I am very interested in what they have to say. Keep talking.

Yes! That's exactly what I'm saying!!

I may have missed the answer to this: Do we know who the guy in that video was that they were looking for and talked with? His relevance to this case? TIA!!

Yes this is quite the merry-go-round! I can't help but wonder if that woman's comments sparked GTs comment or they truly jive in descriptions. All along GT has been the one I felt was most genuine. Hope MT is not getting him to run with the train story. I haven't heard of that lead was ever confirmed or followed up.

America Tonight ‏@AmericaTonight 3m
#RelishaRudd's grandma to @ljgliha: "I didn't pick up any danger signs" from Kahlil Tatum – now-dead suspect in 8-year-old's disappearance.

I may have missed the answer to this: Do we know who the guy in that video was that they were looking for and talked with? His relevance to this case? TIA!!

Nope. Nothing about him has been released except that he was cooperating with LE, and he had nothing to help them with in regard to Relisha.

Where is it?

What I've learned from WS is that LE is consistently and cleverly selective about what security footage they reveal, and when.. I'm not buying that this guy was an uninvolved bystander, but I guess we'll see. Maybe it was to spook one of his associates standing just off camera.

America Tonight ‏@AmericaTonight 1m
Reporter Tom Morris: Police have nowhere to look since Kahlil Tatum may have taken only info about #RelishaRudd's whereabouts to the grave.

I'm not sure how helpful Anonymous will be here, though I appreciate their outreach.

Their efforts in the Steubenville case were quickly rewarded because the school district was so concerned with covering the crime up and maintaining appearances. I'm not sure any of the adults in Relisha's family have even an ounce of shame, despite feeling unfairly targeted at all times. JMO.

BBM. I respectfully disagree, because IMO somebody in this case IS covering up a crime, maybe to maintain appearances and/or for CYA. Also, IMO, Anonymous can find things that LE can't (or aren't willing to disclose). LE has to follow certain rules and regulations (supposedly, lol), whereas, Anon does not have to adhere to such rules...and for better or worse (depending on one's opinion), they get results. Do I think they cross the line? Well, um, all I will say is, hacktivist is just a "pretty" word for hacker, so yeah maybe, but supposedly they use their powers for "good," and if they can expose info to help find Relisha, I'm down with it. MOO.

Exactly! Where did he get that information? Maybe there is more to this than we are getting to know. Maybe the police are keeping the gory details from us because they have some kind of "plan" on apprehending the perpetrators.

This is heartbreaking really. AND I still believe I worked with this Karl guy.

BBM

Or the cops gave them a load of bull so when they are high they brag about what REALLY went down.

Do you know what train they were on and where they were going?

the post says she got on at Cleveland ave. - it was the red line going to Rhode Island ave.(?) I am not familiar with the area but the post and subsequent comments are very detailed. See GT page - Fridays comments ...post by EM

So many family press appearances, such a lack of pleas for Relisha to be returned home safely.... :sigh:

How did KT shoot his wife and no one heard a thing?

Maybe he didn't shoot her in the bed room per say. He might have cut the tv on high some what or music. Killed her it the bathroom area with the shower/bathe running on full blast. could have asked her to bring him a towel she come in and boom.

what this does is drown out the sound of the gun when he attacks. Catch her off guard so she cant re-act to defend her self. Lay her in the bed like everything ok.

Someone might have heard it, but could make it out the right way. Because again it was said a pool party going on in the room by claim.

The guy was the one who dropped KT off at the train station.

He was also one of the 3 friends who left, he later returned and saw AT laying face down on the bed, KT would not let him in the room and asked him to take him to the train station.

He is a FB friend of KT....he goes under a fake name. IMHO if he knew something he wouldn't say anyways. These people all seem scummy to me.

Guns are loud. There is no way a shower would cover that sound up. I think he must have had a silencer. This is DC we are talking about. You can buy a gun and a crack rock and some DVD's and a stolen cell phone on every corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curtmarvin