DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Is he talking about the Bring Relisha Home shirts he and his wife the selling on FB?

In addition - MT said that SY didn't spend any of the settlement she received from the accident. So let's pretend that is true ...this means while GT is going without heart Meds - SY has cash and doesn't offer him a dime to help with the shirts?

So many family press appearances, such a lack of pleas for Relisha to be returned home safely.... :sigh:

Exactly! SY, MYT and AY have and have had the media at their fingertips, and not once have any of them made a plea for Relisha to be returned safely. They are just goin' with the flow until everything blows over, and then they can get on with whatever it is they do. Hell, they're doing whatever it is they do now anyway!

I do know you can find out things from other people and sources that are not the police.

I actually believe him. I would like to hear more from him and the grand mother. I am very interested in what they have to say. Keep talking.

BBM. Yep, so true. And also, some people will not "snitch" to the po-po, no matter what...sadly, not even for a missing child (not me, I would sing like a canary, but that's just me). Mistrust and fear of authorities is very common in many communities...not to mention fear of the person(s) they're "snitching" on. I know it's difficult for some of you to understand, but that's the stark reality in some hoods. At the end of the day, no matter the outcome of a case, "snitches" still have to live, work, socialize in their communities...

Not condoning anything, just offering real life experience of what it's like out there. MOO and my :twocents:

The guy was the one who dropped KT off at the train station.

He was also one of the 3 friends who left, he later returned and saw AT laying face down on the bed, KT would not let him in the room and asked him to take him to the train station.

He is a FB friend of KT....he goes under a fake name. IMHO if he knew something he wouldn't say anyways. These people all seem scummy to me.

Wow? Really, I didn't know that's who he was. Do you have a link for that? TIA!

He was also one of the 3 friends who left, he later returned and saw AT laying face down on the bed, KT would not let him in the room and asked him to take him to the train station.

He is a FB friend of KT....he goes under a fake name. IMHO if he knew something he wouldn't say anyways. These people all seem scummy to me.

Where was this stated?

BBM. I respectfully disagree, because IMO somebody in this case IS covering up a crime, maybe to maintain appearances and/or for CYA. Also, IMO, Anonymous can find things that LE can't (or aren't willing to disclose). LE has to follow certain rules and regulations (supposedly, lol), whereas, Anon does not have to adhere to such rules...and for better or worse (depending on one's opinion), they get results. Do I think they cross the line? Well, um, all I will say is, hacktivist is just a "pretty" word for hacker, so yeah maybe, but supposedly they use their powers for "good," and if they can expose info to help find Relisha, I'm down with it. MOO.

Oh, I agree that there's a coverup in progress, and people who do not want to be outed, I just can't see the sorts of people who deal in potential trafficking/child abuse as an INDUSTRY being particularly concerned about their reputation, outside of denying the allegations.. there's no respectable community to be outraged at the revelation.. no "bad press" that would lose them donors.. they're a different breed from the "accountant by day, pedophile by night" variety that Anonymous has also outed recently. I'll admit I'm not THE most caught up with their activities, so I don't know what it would be like for them to expose truly underground figures that could potentially be involved here. JMO, and thank you for your insight!

Maybe he didn't shoot her in the bed room per say. He might have cut the tv on high some what or music. Killed her it the bathroom area with the shower/bathe running on full blast. could have asked her to bring him a towel she come in and boom.

what this does is drown out the sound of the gun when he attacks. Catch her off guard so she cant re-act to defend her self. Lay her in the bed like everything ok.

Someone might have heard it, but could make it out the right way. Because again it was said a pool party going on in the room by claim.

BBM. Or maybe gunfire is so common in that area that it doesn't phase anybody & no one bothers to call the police. I'm not familiar with that area or DC at all, but in Chicago, my hometown, I'm familiar with similar areas, and in those hoods, gunfire is daily occurrence...people just get used to it. Sad, but true.

That isn't right. The police interviewed all 3 of those people. It was even mentioned last night on the wusa special.

the post says she got on at Cleveland ave. - it was the red line going to Rhode Island ave.(?) I am not familiar with the area but the post and subsequent comments are very detailed. See GT page - Fridays comments ...post by EM

I think Le should check it out. All trains stations have video camera's inside and out. But I also know for a fact the employees in the train station there wont allow a child on a train by them selves. If she got on a city bus then a lot of city buses have camera's as well for public safety standards.. alos the bus driver. has to see the children and all riders It would stand out a child getting off alone.

This 1st of what I've heard on what she had on. but good thing about this is it would give a time frame. Al buses and train run on time with a driver.

That isn't right. The police interviewed all 3 of those people. It was even mentioned last night on the wusa special.

Actually it is right. I will find the link but it's somewhere in this thread.

They interviewed the guy and he said he had never seen Relisha and had no idea where she was.

^^ Is he talking about the Bring Relisha Home shirts he and his wife the selling on FB?

Ok, so I have no problem with families of the missing selling t-shirts, bracelets, etc. (see the Heather Elvis case, which first brought me to WS...they have a tip tent set up every week and they sell various items), but I only agree with that IF the family is using those sales to fund search efforts (which the Elvis family is). I have NOT seen or heard of any evidence that Relisha's family is doing ANYTHING in terms of search efforts...all search efforts, even the HFRR FB page, is done by non-family members.

I grew up in the DC area and travel there often. Children over 5 are allowed to ride the train alone. I have seen it countless times.

I think Le should check it out. All trains stations have video camera's inside and out. But I also know for a fact the employees in the train station there wont allow a child on a train by them selves. If she got on a city bus then a lot of city buses have camera's as well for public safety standards..

This 1st of what I've heard on what she had on. if was bus or train. Then the camera would have seen her with someone. Also it will give a time.

The woman said she contacted LE who she felt was less receptive than the center for exploited children (she said she called them as well). I have a felling this may have been an older child (pre-teen). She said she felt certain the girl was RR but also said she was tall/thin. RR is only 4ft. I doubted the siting but the reference to New Balance stuck in my head .

They interviewed the guy and he said he had never seen Relisha and had no idea where she was.

Yes, that is correct. But he was not one of the 3 from RRI....LE knew who those 3 were and had spoken to them already.

The guy in the train station video was never publicly identified. His identity is speculation.

May be a small detail but IMO it shows how these people lie. GT said SY bought Relisha New Balance when she bought the boys Jordan's but SY said she bought Relisha some 2013 flight Jordan's. They are just making up stuff as they go along.

the post says she got on at Cleveland ave. - it was the red line going to Rhode Island ave.(?) I am not familiar with the area but the post and subsequent comments are very detailed. See GT page - Fridays comments ...post by EM

Thank You. I can't find it.

I grew up in the DC area and travel there often. Children over 5 are allowed to ride the train alone. I have seen it countless times.

Not to sound rude. But this why dc/md and that area up there have a very high kid napping a human trafficking rate because of the lax rules on children travel. Where is the parent responsibility. In my city you have to be 10-13 yrs old and tell the driver where you are going.. Any child getting on alone the police is called pronto, they don't let them off the bus. All young children and some pre teens they have to show ID and sit in the front near the driver

at@Jlt. every avenue helps I tip like this should be looked into.. Children grow everyday and she might have saw her from a distance in which the person look taller but was actually smaller. In some pictures RR look older than 8 and taller, in some she look 5 yrs old.

BBM. Yep, so true. And also, some people will not "snitch" to the po-po, no matter what...sadly, not even for a missing child (not me, I would sing like a canary, but that's just me). Mistrust and fear of authorities is very common in many communities...not to mention fear of the person(s) they're "snitching" on. I know it's difficult for some of you to understand, but that's the stark reality in some hoods. At the end of the day, no matter the outcome of a case, "snitches" still have to live, work, socialize in their communities...

Not condoning anything, just offering real life experience of what it's like out there. MOO and my :twocents:

I actually learn the most through the rumor mill. I do listen to rumors because all rumors have a root.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm