DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see the post from the woman who thought she saw RR on the train asking for directions? I don't think it was RR But very odd that New Balances were mentioned. this was on Friday .

No, I didn't see that post. Were did you see it? TIA.

I can't see any Facebook posts because I don't have Facebook. That sucks. :(

Yup! :banghead:

See my post upthread/downthread... at this point I can't remember where or when I posted, but basically I said that I don't think that selling T-shirts, bracelets, etc is a bad thing (as in the Heather Elvis case in SC, which first brought me to WS).

IMO, I have no problem with families of the missing selling items, IF the proceeds from those sales are being used to fund search efforts. In the Heather Elvis case, that is the case, but not so in the case of Relisha, from what I've heard and read. I am not aware of ANY search efforts on her family's part, so if that is the case, then I have to wonder WHERE is the money from selling T-shirts going?

Oh, I agree that there's a coverup in progress, and people who do not want to be outed, I just can't see the sorts of people who deal in potential trafficking/child abuse as an INDUSTRY being particularly concerned about their reputation, outside of denying the allegations.. there's no respectable community to be outraged at the revelation.. no "bad press" that would lose them donors.. they're a different breed from the "accountant by day, pedophile by night" variety that Anonymous has also outed recently. I'll admit I'm not THE most caught up with their activities, so I don't know what it would be like for them to expose truly underground figures that could potentially be involved here. JMO, and thank you for your insight!

Thank you for your insight too, bettiepageturner. I understand what you're saying. I was thinking more like Anon could expose data links... for example, so-and-so talked/texted/emailed/posted so-and-so on this date at this time...perhaps they can connect the dots, like A-B-C-D, etc., even for deleted messages and posts. An LE computer forensics team should be able to accomplish the same task...but, um, well they have to get subpoenas and do it all legally, and that takes time..and, well, Anon doesn't have to work under those rules and restrictions...and they can find info much more quickly than LE. Again, are they crossing the line? Um, ok, yea perhaps, depending on one's opinion I suppose. I just want Relisha to be found...and for me, at this point, I'll accept any help...by all means necessary. MOO and my :twocents:

ETA: Pardon all the "ums" in my post. I got slammed for that in Speech Communication class back in college, lol. Not really into chat or forums where I actually "talk" online (WS is the first forum I've joined, except for tech/computer forums where I ask a question and get an answer or vice-verse, and then I"m on my way). Guess I feel comfortable here, because I'm typing like I talk.. when I'm passionate about something, I talk a lot, and fast, and the old habit of "ums" comes out. :smile:

[modsnip]

I still can't get over SY saying the school is to blame. Sounds to me like Relisha was on her own. SY didn't have much to do w/ raising her at all. How do you not know your kid isn't attending school? Where did you think she was spending the nights? My dislike is on fire tonight.

I can't see any Facebook posts because I don't have Facebook. That sucks. :(

Go down and hang out in the PL for a while...they usually post FB & other SM posts, [modsnip]. I have FB, but I'm not really into it, and I haven't logged on in ages... don't even remember my password. But lately, I've toyed with the idea of resetting my password just so I can login to see the SM posts from this case. But honestly, I get all the FB/SM info I need just by hanging out in the PL every now and then.

Today on the 5 oclock WUSA news, they showed a family tree, I took a pic of it, I can upload it at some point if anyone wants it.

The reporter said, It's MT maternal gma, 3 sisters, AY, TY and SY. IR has Relisha and a boy w/ SY, TW has two kids w/ SY, and it said the family told the reporter that IR is a family friend, and the reporter also showed in the family tree, TR (IR wife), and her mother, and said that she has talked to the media and been at the vigils.

Her last name is the same as GT. It's a very common last name, but thought that was interesting. Her initials are TT, she is on FB. I don't ever recall hearing from her? And for what reason I wonder? Relisha would be her step-granddaughter, if she even knew her?
There is a very tangled web w/ this family.

Here is another example of how this family think differently from other people: they have made tshirts to sell. Both have a photo of Relisha, one says "my missing angel, Relisha, Where are you?" The other says "where are you? Relisha, we miss you."

"Where are you?"??!!! It's not like she ran away. The shirts address the missing child.

Why not make a shirt that has a contact number and says help find my missing angel?
Or one that has a contact number and says please bring her home.
Jmo

Here is another example of how this family think differently from other people: they have made tshirts to sell. Both have a photo of Relisha, one says "my missing angel, Relisha, Where are you?" The other says "where are you? Relisha, we miss you."

"Where are you?"??!!! It's not like she ran away. The shirts address the missing child.

Why not make a shirt that has a contact number and says help find my missing angel?
Or one that has a contact number and says please bring her home.
Jmo

That would make too much sense....and it doesn't seem like this family has much sense to share IMO :banghead:

From day one, I have felt that the men, TW/AW and GT were left out of the loop. I'm not sure that they were around much of the time. Honestly, GT seems to genuinely care and seems heartbroken. TW, well, my first impression was that he had no idea what became of Relisha. At first I thought it was because he cared. Now, I'm not sure but I think it was because he just took SY's word for where "her " daughter was. And TW's mom just heard from TW what SY believed to be true. I think this might all be on MT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curtmarvin