DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The special is on tomorrow.

I rushed to hook up our TV in the basement of our 'new' home, so that I wouldn't miss it… :eek:

Guess I'm ready for tomorrow night, huh?

They did interview a family who seemed on top of things, some college, moved here with the promise of a job that fell through. I think they'll make it - really have it together.

This is good- watching it makes you realize how absolutely out there and incredible and unbelieveable it is that SY allowed KT to take Relisha.
And it makes me believe even more, their link was not DC General, I believe their link goes back further, family, friends, something.
SY and TW had/have no plan to get themselves and their children into a better life. Shameful. :tantrum:

I rushed to hook up our TV in the basement of our 'new' home, so that I wouldn't miss it… :eek:

Guess I'm ready for tomorrow night, huh?

They did interview a family who seemed on top of things, some college, moved here with the promise of a job that fell through. I think they'll make it - really have it together.

BBM. Just watched the interview. ITA, this family seems to be on top of things and have it together. IMO, they are an example of the working poor...4 kids, medical bills, etc., just trying to make it from paycheck to paycheck. They're just down on their luck, but they WANT to work and provide a good life for their kids. I have no doubt they will be out of there ASAP. I hope local companies (that are hiring) were watching and will reach out to them with job offers.

The conditions they described at the shelter sound horrific...loud noises, banging, screaming, etc. Sounds like prison, and for many, it is a prison. My heart breaks for all the kids in that situation.

a trap house

Relisha had it right

:(

I hope the family interviewed and discussed above gets to a better situation soon. I have no doubt they will do so. I agree, it would be great if someone saw that interview and offered a hand up via job opportunities, housing opportunities, etc.

I read every single post by every one of our hard working brains! It is unfortunate the brain power has to go toward things so horrible in this world. Otherwise, we probably could have solved all the world's problems by now! hehehe

One thing I don't remember seeing is if this money (that we all noticed from day 1) was just newly acquired, then why was that original "money in the mouth" picture of Antonio posted in early February??? Can't have a picture of April settlement money in February, can you?? Lies, lies, lies yeah! (singing 80s song in my head now).

Good night baby girl. They're coming for you . Hang on. :)

I read every single post by every one of our hard working brains! It is unfortunate the brain power has to go toward things so horrible in this world. Otherwise, we probably could have solved all the world's problems by now! hehehe

One thing I don't remember seeing is if this money (that we all noticed from day 1) was just newly acquired, then why was that original "money in the mouth" picture of Antonio posted in early February??? Can't have a picture of April settlement money in February, can you?? Lies, lies, lies yeah! (singing 80s song in my head now).

But, I thought grandma said...she got the settlement 3 weeks after Relisha's disappearance. I wonder if that was 3 weeks from when they last show her or from when it was found out she was missing. Now, last night, grandma said she had not seen Relish since Feb 12th because of a picture on her phone...2 weeks prior to February 26 which was her original date. But then she told Jane, she could not recall the date...because she had too many appointments. YOU'RE GRAND BABY IS MISSING, TRY TO TELL THE TRUTH FOR ONCE!!!

Grandma??? I know you learned when you were younger that you should always tell the truth because you don't have to remember the facts...a lie is a lie no matter what time it is, whose mouth it comes out of...and with your bad memory...your are not so good at it. Try until you succeed is not gonna work this time. Because, we DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH...we just like you incriminating yourself and the others involved on national tv.

Relisha don't even worry your pretty little self one bit. You mean more to us than you even know. I wish that lost look in your eyes could see all of things that are happening now to show you just how much you are cared for!!!

But, I thought grandma said...she got the settlement 3 weeks after Relisha's disappearance. I wonder if that was 3 weeks from when they last show her or from when it was found out she was missing. Now, last night, grandma said she had not seen Relish since Feb 12th because of a picture on her phone...2 weeks prior to February 26 which was her original date. But then she told Jane, she could not recall the date...because she had too many appointments. YOU'RE GRAND BABY IS MISSING, TRY TO TELL THE TRUTH FOR ONCE!!!

Grandma??? I know you learned when you were younger that you should always tell the truth because you don't have to remember the facts...a lie is a lie no matter what time it is, whose mouth it comes out of...and with your bad memory...your are not so good at it. Try until you succeed is not gonna work this time. Because, we DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH...we just like you incriminating yourself and the others involved on national tv.

Relisha don't even worry your pretty little self one bit. You mean more to us than you even know. I wish that lost look in your eyes could see all of things that are happening now to show you just how much you are cared for!!!
It was also stated he was holding the money from a disability check and another check not related to the car accident.

I just went on Shamika's facebook account....out of frustration...
she is stating her jobs were manager at Hugo Boss And earlier Ralph Lauren.... Is it another one of her lies?

I just went on Shamika's facebook account....out of frustration...
she is stating her jobs were manager at Hugo Boss And earlier Ralph Lauren.... Is it another one of her lies?

Yes. I doubt it was made for anyone to believe though. Just one of those silly FB type things, she also says she has a nursing degree. And that her armpit pic looked "really (bleeep!) good."

I am not homeless, nor am I judging homelessness.

I have received student loan checks, tax refunds, an insurance settlement and a modest inheritance.

I have never had thousands of dollars in cash in my possession (to put in my mouth and post on FB.)

The timing and the gross display of disposable means and excuses are disgusting...

MelYo needs to go to the Ci*dyAntho*y School of Media Manipulation, because we are heading right back down that same road.

If we believe LE...they were doing nothing. ;)

I know, riiight?! It's "normal" for a bunch of grown-A folks to be up in a tiny hotel room...and the next day, one of them is dead. Something about that is not right...do we know yet who all these people were? For me, this is a huge red flag, of many, in this case...

Ok, I haven't done much sleuthing (you guys pretty much have it covered :loveyou:), and I haven't shared any theories (as a newbie, I was so scared to even post...but after 50+ posts, I think I'm getting over that, lol). Here's what I think:

IMO, this was all about KT's personal pleasure. He groomed Relisha and her family, and he was sexually abusing her (and probably other little girls too). MOO from personal experience, he exhibited all the classic signs of a pedophile...and I know them well. My first assault was during a game of "doctor"...I was 4 or 5, he was 30-something and "taking care of the kids" while my mother worked. I think with all the media attention, KT freaked out because his sick, twisted lifestyle was being exposed...and he took the coward's way out...and he had to get rid of all the evidence...I can't go there because I want, and I feel, that Relisha is still out there, alive, in need of help...

However, that group of people at the hotel is bugging me, so I'm willing to consider, this might be something bigger. If so, if there's some child traffic ring, then it's possible that Relisha is still out there, alive.

Do we know yet WHO were those people in the hotel?

In my heart, I feel he was just a disgusting pedophile who got caught, but I can't get over the people in the hotel room. WHAT was that all about?

I don't know what to think at this poin! Please forgive my ramblings and typo/grammatical errors...I'm so upset, and emotional...and sleepy, I can't take time to edit, I'm just going to submit my reply and go to bed.

WHERE IS RELISHA???!!!

Somebody knows something, and they need to start talking!!! If THEY, or those close to them, are reading...STOP WITH THE LIES and tell the truth so we can find Relisha!!!!!!!!!!

Goodnight, all. :eek:fftobed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members