DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
May I please ask. When did Tatum go to Richmond? He took the train? from where to there? From the red roof inn? Just very confused with all this.

He went to Richmond on the 19th - the day that he left the shelter early/quit, the day his wife was killed and the day he checked into the RRI.

All of this is written in the timeline on here. CHeck it out - it may fill in some useful gaps for you. ;)

He went to Richmond on the 19th - the day that he left the shelter early/quit, the day his wife was killed and the day he checked into the RRI.

All of this is written in the timeline on here. CHeck it out - it may fill in some useful gaps for you. ;)

Please link the time line to me?

I found it. I hope they will have a forum for her soon.

I'm just confused. The red roof inn was in Oxon Hill Maryland.So he took or was driven to the train station from there and took a train to Richmond? This article says his truck was found in Hyattsville. His other car was found at the red roof inn? or seen there.My question is why did he need a ride to the train station and why did he have both cars? in Maryland? I'm just a little confused. It is not made real clear about this.

— At 8:01 a.m., Prince George’s County Police receive a request from D.C. Police to help with the missing child. They learn Tatum might be driving a maroon 2007 Chevrolet Trail Blazer with a Washington Redskins emblem on the back window. Police say the vehicle was seen parked outside Room 132 of the Red Roof Inn. Police went inside and found Andrea Tatum, 51, lying face down on a bed and shot once in the head.

— Police put out an alert for another vehicle, a white GMC truck, but find that abandoned in Hyattsville. Tatum is charged in a warrant with murder in connection with the killing

http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/page/local/timeline-disappearance-of-relisha-rudd/891/

Before I get hopelessly forgetful...
Grandma Young/Turner has said:
she last she saw Relisha:
the day of "the pool party" (Feb 26th)
the "day of SY's video (March 1st)

She said she MT/MY didn't have Relisha on either of those two days.

Says she last spoke to Relisha ???? the scrambled eggs day???
Says KT didn't have Relisha on 3/12 but in next breath she said he said he had her in Atlanta with several others...

She says she does the same with MANY children, ugh
She says ....................

OMG, there is no hope.

I keep thinking this may be about the tax fraud...a ring of adults shuffling around the same kids to be claimed as dependents when they are audited or it is a sex ring....

I think Relisha might still be being "borrowed."

AstroKitty suggested a tax/welfare fraud early on. Every since I read her comment, I've been thinking about it.

Wasn't there a lady that had claimed RR on her taxes? I can't remember where I read that.

Maybe it's the optimist in me that doesn't want to think of Relisha in a sex ring although it seems more likely.

I really don't agree with this. This is not a good attitude to have. It's only been under 2 months. This is how these missing persons cases become cold cases. They give up too soon. I'm sorry I just don't understand that. One day if they keep trying even if it's 30 years later.They will find out what happened to her.

I'm worried too - this ' may never find her' statement shows how desperate they are and complicated it must be for LE to get any concrete and chargeable evidence against any adults apart from KT.

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan 53s
#RelishaRudd hoax Facebook pages and tips are frustrating investigators. @DCPoliceDept Chief Lanier. @wusa9

I saw that coming! WTF is wrong with this family and their associates? Not one of them is willing to tell the truth, and some have gone as far as manufacturing false evidence and provide false tips. Why? I hope the whole lot of them are locked up soon. I've never seen anything like this before, and I pray I never do again!

The way she tells a story when she's quoting someone is so obviously fabricated! I wanna bang my head.
"I made scrambled eggs, there was no fire, no smoke alarm, it was actually good."
Her whole voice changes when she's lying. Her words become more enunciated, she speaks slower, almost as if there's a period between each word.

I'm worried too - this ' may never find her' statement shows how desperate they are and complicated it must be for LE to get any concrete and chargeable evidence against any adults apart from KT.

Honestly - I think they are being very discreet, methodical about this - as they should be. I think that her statement is an obvious possibility - but I am not sure - KNOWING that she has this family of complete LIARS in the field would she make it seem as if they are moving on. I truly believe that they have info - just not all they need.

If we, just the normal public/concern citizens are already cued to this - don't you think they are too?
I think that statement was a little harsh to make...unless they wanted some folks to drop their guard.

I DO THINK THAT THE GRANDMOTHER IS WAY WAY WAY more involved than most are giving her credit for. One simple reason for this thought is this....
If he was JUST a janitor....
And this was JUST a random case....
Why would she be in constant contact with him....whew. I could see how the LE is just UP TO THERE LIMITS WITH THIS BS thought

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan 7m
#RelishaRudd @DCPoliceDept Chief Lanier: Police don't believe #KahlilTatum was heavily involved in child *advertiser censored* or trafficking. @wusa9

I saw that coming! WTF is wrong with this family and their associates? Not one of them is willing to tell the truth, and some have gone as far as manufacturing false evidence and provide false tips. Why? I hope the whole lot of them are locked up soon. I've never seen anything like this before, and I pray I never do again!

I see only one reason here, as they are not the people who would be trying to protect, or cover up for others. They are trying to protect themselves. Whatever happened to Relisha I think the family is up to their eyeballs in it.

#RelishaRudd @DCPoliceDept Chief Lanier: Police don't believe #KahlilTatum was heavily involved in child *advertiser censored* or trafficking. @wusa9

So he was lightly involved, then???

This!!! Its what I've been thinking all along. Now I'm not say SY bears no responsibility because she does.....however I am of the belief that this grandmother orchestrated this thing. Her name has been behind A LOT of the passing Relisha back and forth, she lied about talking to Reilisha IMO plus her story keeps changing. Her going to the media to "clear things up" imo shes trying to cover her own behind. Imo shes the snake. Everyone else in that family falls in line with her.

ITA! There's reasons MYT keeps lying about events leading up to Relisha's being taken. IMO, MYT is just as involved in whatever happened to Relisha as KLT is. Now MYT is trying to muddy up the already confusing timeline in the hope nothing can be tied to her or SY. Why her family is ok with all this is very disturbing. How can they be ok with all this? Why lie to help MYT and SY? Just what is going on in this family that not a one of them cares enough about Relisha to tell the truth?

So he was lightly involved, then???

Exactly???

Why would they say this when they KNOW that there are some major factors that point that direction?
WHY WOULD HE GO TO A HOTEL?
WHY WOULD THEY MEET IN THE RRI?
WHY WOULD AT get shot?
WHY IS EVERYTHING A LIE?
WHY IS HE DEAD THEN?

There is something way "darker" than just an abduction here - that would lead this to become the mess it is. Esp when he KNEW all he had to do was bring her home - because the fam was backing him up? LE couldn't say he abducted anyone....if the fam didn't say that - and they weren't....UNTIL AFTER HE PASSED....this is some BS.

Did Lanier answer questions Live or only through twitter responses?

And you know, MYT keeps trying to phrase things in a way that give KLT's actions an air of respectability, like saying he took her to a medical conference, then a retreat, waiving the 'Dr. Tatum' excuse around at the school. Why continue to whitewash the character of this man who shot his wife and then himself and has disappeared your granddaughter? Maybe because you were much, much more involved with any transactions involving KLT and Relisha than you will admit so you are trying to give yourself an air of respectability that you were dealing with a respectable man.

I want to SHAKE all of these family members.

Didn't think so, this strikes me as an individual pedo who grooms his mom and child to rely on him for everything. I think he killed Relisha on the 2nd (after she was last seen) and then once he killed the wife, things unraveled and he offed himself.

All other scenarios are just to complex for me and go against what LE has been saying

@privateEye Thinking clearly, I believe similar too, I know they surely must have a good idea of the truth and you are right.
I must have faith that this will be solved and Relisha found. I think the ' may never find her.' statement knocked the wind out of my sails a bit .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member