DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm driving around and I think about the modern meaning of the word, "hustler" and it hits me:
This is a shell game but their using children.
http://i.word.com/idictionary/shell game

The stakes are higher but the method is much the same.

This is a perfect example of what MYT, SY and the rest of the Young "fam"/associates are doing! From now on I'm going to refer to what MYT and SY are doing as a "shell game" cause that's what this is.

I lurked this forum years ago looking at Hayley Cummings and Cayley Anthony cases. At that time, the astrologists were doing charts. I so wish we had one for Relisha. I believe she's alive. I believe those charts could tell us. Does anyone here still do this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan 7m
#RelishaRudd @DCPoliceDept Chief Lanier: Police don't believe #KahlilTatum was heavily involved in child *advertiser censored* or trafficking. @wusa9

So where was his extra income to buy the kids gifts and suits and rent hotel rooms? I don't think he did all of that on a janitors salary from a homeless shelter.

I have a question. After the CA disaster in Fla a lot of states passed laws re parents who don't report their kids missing. Did this state?

:banghead:

That is yet another apartment than the one that was mentioned on a numbered street near Kenilworth Gardens, ugh!

Just how many apts. were there? Unless AKT lived in one and KLT in another, since they were divorcing?

If he sold drugs, it is not surprising that he didn't have alot of money in his account or in the house. Most drug dealers deal with cash. They don't deposit their money into bank accounts. Unless you're a big time drug dealer and I doubt KT was.

1397057910005-Still0409-00004.jpg

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/2014/04/09/kahlil-tatum-dc-eviction-relisha-rudd/7502837/

Note name of apartment. This is the one the Tatum's were evicted from according to the link.

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan 7m
#RelishaRudd @DCPoliceDept Chief Lanier: Police don't believe #KahlilTatum was heavily involved in child *advertiser censored* or trafficking. @wusa9
This is good news because it probably means they didn't find disgusting videos or anything involving RR or other children in the searches. It lessens the chance she was sold into absolute horror.

Didn't think so, this strikes me as an individual pedo who grooms his mom and child to rely on him for everything. I think he killed Relisha on the 2nd (after she was last seen) and then once he killed the wife, things unraveled and he offed himself.

All other scenarios are just to complex for me and go against what LE has been saying

But then, why leave work (NE DC) go get the truck, go to Richmond and back to RRI in PG county, kill his wife and need a drop off at the Southern Ave metro, and head back to Richmond. He either brought someone up to DC or took them back to Richmond.

But then, why leave work (NE DC) go get the truck, go to Richmond and back to RRI in PG county, kill his wife and need a drop off at the Southern Ave metro, and head back to Richmond. He either brought someone up to DC or took them back to Richmond.
I still do not believe he went to Richmond according to what the Chief said. It is not a short trip out of DC. Alexandria is a short trip. Richmond is a 200 mile round trip.

MYT has and continues to defend and take up for KLT. MYT claims she doesn't believe KLT killed his wife. MYT has not even made a plea for Relisha to be found! MYT has had the ear of the media for weeks on end now, and she has not made a plea for Relisha to be found alive. MYT thinks she's playing the media and the public. MYT is trying to make everything surrounding Relisha's disappearance and the events leading up to it as "normal". MYT will be locked up along with SY, AW/TW and others. I hope MYT keeps talking.

I'm starting to believe a few hosts have been "requested" to keep her talking. IMO:twocents:

When AKT was found, media was reporting she had been beaten to death. Then it turned out she was shot to death. My question is if AKT was both beaten and shot?

BBM. Yes, that's right, I almost forgot...media did initially report that she was beaten, then we learned that she had been shot. Good question. So many unanswered questions, but we can only hope that LE has the answers and some evidence.

Regarding AKT, something else just popped into my head. One of her relatives said that (paraphrasing until I can find the link) AKT died for what she believed in. Did LE follow-up with that relative to get more info on that comment? I would hope so! I have no doubt that she knew something sick and shady was going on with her husband. Maybe she had suspicions, maybe even in denial for a while, then she realized the horrible truth and was going to turn him in ??

"Young said she called Tatum on March 12 to see if he could fix the tablet he bought for Relisha.

Young said: "I called Mr. Tatum and let him know her tablet was broken. I asked him was there a warranty and could we get it fixed, and he said yes there is a warranty. I said when do you want to pick it. He said I'll pick it up Sunday. I said okay. Then, I said Mr. Tatum have you talked to Relisha or do you have Relisha. His answer to me was no, he didn't have her. Then he said: Do you know where I am? And I'm like: Yeah, you should be home, getting ready to go out of town on your trip. This was when he was going to Atlanta Georgia. So he was like: Yeah you're right, but I'm already in Atlanta, Georgia. He said: We're already in Atlanta, Georgia. And I'm like: Who? You, your wife, your daughter and your granddaughter? That's when he says to me: No, me, my wife, Relisha, my granddaughter and my daughter."
Source: http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/dc/2014/04/08/relisha-rudd-melissa-young-amber-alert/7492829/

:gasp: :what: :banghead: Really, another version.......

Whisky Tango Foxtrot :needdrink:

:scream: She is really getting on my :nerves:

Please, please put this women in :jail:

I was thinking perhaps Tatum used those other people to convince his wife to go to the hotel with him because he planned to kill her and he knew she wouldn't go there with him alone.

And he managed this way to create a plentiful of witnesses ready to testify he was the last person who saw Andrea alive. And who plans to kill someone in a hotel room, and then opens the door to a witness?

And he managed this way to create a plentiful of witnesses ready to testify he was the last person who saw Andrea alive. And who plans to kill someone in a hotel room, and then opens the door to a witness?

He wasn't planning on being around. He knew that LE were right on his tail and his plan was either to kill himself from the beginning or taking off.

"Young said she called Tatum on March 12 to see if he could fix the tablet he bought for Relisha.

Young said: "I called Mr. Tatum and let him know her tablet was broken. I asked him was there a warranty and could we get it fixed, and he said yes there is a warranty. I said when do you want to pick it. He said I'll pick it up Sunday. I said okay. Then, I said Mr. Tatum have you talked to Relisha or do you have Relisha. His answer to me was no, he didn't have her. Then he said: Do you know where I am? And I'm like: Yeah, you should be home, getting ready to go out of town on your trip. This was when he was going to Atlanta Georgia. So he was like: Yeah you're right, but I'm already in Atlanta, Georgia. He said: We're already in Atlanta, Georgia. And I'm like: Who? You, your wife, your daughter and your granddaughter? That's when he says to me: No, me, my wife, Relisha, my granddaughter and my daughter."
Source: http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/dc/2014/04/08/relisha-rudd-melissa-young-amber-alert/7492829/

:gasp: :what: :banghead: Really, another version.......

Whisky Tango Foxtrot :needdrink:

:scream: She is really getting on my :nerves:

Please, please put this women in :jail:

And remember, Relisha's umm whatever her name is, told LE that Relisha went to GA with Tatum on March 6 or 7. iirc (shamika)

I still do not believe he went to Richmond according to what the Chief said. It is not a short trip out of DC. Alexandria is a short trip. Richmond is a 200 mile round trip.

So the phone he used as Dr Tatum was never active after 9:39 PM on March 19th. I'm wondering if that is his same phone that pinged in Gilpin Court.

Possibly, someone else took his phone, drove down to Richmond, and returned to the RRI.

RSBM

Ok, so she asked him if he had talked to Relisha or had Relisha, and he says no, then says she in GA with him.

I can't even... just UGH![/I]
[snipped by me]

Also, the last sentence of the quote above says, "That's when he says to me: No, me, my wife, Relisha, my granddaughter and my daughter."

Does KT have a daughter? My understanding was that he did not have kids.

This family is making stuff up that can't possibly be. I love it. Keep talking family. We are recording EVERYTHING.

MOO[/QUOTE]

AKT has a daughter (AT) but she has two boys. One of AKT's sons has a baby girl. I wish someone would identify the baby girl in the pics with the Tatums.

Just a thought on MYT's phone calls with KT. It feels like she thinks she has to make up excuses/reasons/LIES because there are cell records of contact between the two of them. Their conversations are much more detailed and in her mind, convincing. She's trying really hard to cya regarding her relationship with KT imo. Iirc, KT had a new phone box in his home. Hope it was the one he called her with and LE has it. Also I hope MYT's cell records have been seized by LE.

JTIOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member