DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
caller: why have your mother and sister have been lying to you about Relisha. If you believed she was going to school

SY I believe they are lying because they made a mistake and they dont know how to fix this.

SY they wont talk to me at all.

Shamika trusted her mother and sister with Relisha. I would not be able to trust my mom with my kids if she was not capable of taking care of me as a child. I wish someone would please tell the truth soon.

Shameika says her mother and sister are lying to her because they did wrong. She says that right now they are not talking.

You could here someone in the background tell her to say thank you!!!

I think SY doesn't know

I'm beginning to think the same. Still think she could have kept better tabs on the situation, though. And I don't like the coaching in the background.

OH GOOD question!

When RR started getting sick at the shelter, did the sickness coincide with the time she was spending with KT.

SY now says that when RR was with her and KT asked to take RR places and SY always said no.

SY is saying she never allowed RR to spend time with him.

WHAT?!

I wonder if Shamika is blaming it all on her mother as a form of revenge for abandoning her as a child.

I'm hoarse from yelling and crying. This is too much.

Caller did Tatum give your boys any special attention

SY yes

calller did he give them gifts as well

SY he gave them a little bit

caller did her being sick at the shelter coincide with Tatum spending time with her, sometimes in abuse their little bodies tell you.

SY Im not a syphciatrist so I could not even tell you that I did not know that he was spending time with her. he asked and I would say no. If you look up the article he asked if he could take my daughter to atlanta ga and I said no

IMO, MY put all the blame back on SY when she said she talked to Tatum and asked about getting the tablet repaired/warranty. That's when Tatum asked if she knew where he was at. When he told her he was in Georgia with his wife, grandDAUGHTER and Relisha, MY called SY and asked her if she knew her daughter was in Georgia. SY claimed she told him he could not Relisha to Georgia. There was also the conversation about MY or SY looking at the calender and saying he was taking Relisha back to school, but MY or SY knew school was out that week and that he was lying.

describes them reconnecting recently when went to shelter when she saw him mopping and her kids ran up to him and called his name. That was when he recognized remembered Shamika.

Lexy asking about Kenilsworth question by SY towards the nephew Andre last night.

host thanking SY for her patience with all the questions.

This is a little off. He had to "remember" Shamika, but the kids reconized him even though she hadn't seen him in a while? Had the kids been in contact with him somewhere?

She's not a psychiatrist? Wtf! I asked you when your child started getting sick. You don't have to be a damn psychiatrist to know this, smh

Omg.. Shamika is so not smart.

She doesn't understand complex questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx