DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hanging up is a form of control. When the questions get to close to the truth..... Shamika get "disconnected"

The callers that are screaming at her are not helping.

SY back on the line

claims the radio show is hangin up on her not her hanging up on the show

next caller:

CALLER: Hello how you doin Shamika. I just want to say that you are a poor excuse for a mother, you are stupid and you are worthless (CURSING BEGINS)

host tries to intervene and then disconnects caller for spewing profanities at guest SY

I agree, that was unnecessary.

Cut her '*advertiser censored* her off' someone in back ground said! This isn't fair that your callers are going to disrespect her!

I don't think he should allow anyone caller or Shamika's friends to be disrespectful. That will not get us anywhere. Come on Warren....

This show is out of control. We are not getting any closer to finding this child

Sounds like SY is being spoon fed every answer and comment by someone in the back ground.... word for word

I sure hope that wasn't one our our members. smh No reason for that sort of behavior when people are trying to get answers here. SY is at least talking right now.

Why doesn't shamika just let the person who is feeding her the lines talk?? Like we can't hear that in the background. Duhhhh

I'm listening on excellent headphones. I can hear the people in the back clear as day.

I'm a good person. Y'all don't know me. My child was sick and I thought she was being taken care of

People are really angry about Relisha missing and Shamika not willing to responsibility. Remember that other case in Florida. Protesters caused MTY to call 911. Just don't break out the hammer Shamika.

background voices on SY call are cursing about the cursing caller and calling her the same names

SY I aint no bad mother Im agood mother I am a good person who has been put in a bad situation I know the story. there are things I cant say. I dont have to explain myself and I am not going to anymore (paraprhased)

My child was sick from being at the shelter and I felt that she was safer with muy mother and sister and if cant nobody understand that then I dont know what to tell them.

Sexy LExy is the feedback issue.

"are they gonna let me address it back?" Shamika

"She's a stupid b!tch cause she don't even..." background voice

"I want caller that was just on the line!" "I ain't no bad mother" "I'm far from a bad mother." "I'm a good mother that has been put in a bad situation." "My child was sick being at the shelter. And I thought it was a better place being with my mother." Shamika

that last bit from SY was for sure a prepared written statement

Sexy Lexy has class. I appreciate her way of handling things.

Interesting!

SY says that her Mom and Sister won't talk to her at all and won't answer her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne