DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If what AW said is true that Relisha was at her brother's birthday party March 8, then where was this party, who all were there, and why are we just now hearing about it?

If Relisha was not at the March 8 birthday party, same questions, where was this party and who all was there, and why did AW say Relisha was there?

Did AW say she was there? I didn't hear that in the call?

I thought that the story was that Wheeler spoke to Tatum on the phone and asked him to return Relisha so she COULD attend the birthday party. I have never heard anyone say she was present for the party. Just that her presence was wanted.

Anthony Wheeler, Rudd’s mother’s fiancé, said the child’s mother had given Tatum permission to spend time with the girl while she was at the hospital, but he never returned the girl, WJLA reported.

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2014/03/26/relisha-rudd-missing-khalil-tatum-suspect-amber-alert considering the source (I find hln not a reliable one as some of the others JMO)

I cant find the video right now of Wheeler talking about the phone call where he asked Tatum to return Relisha but I posted it last night.

Sorry so tired. Sleep has come hard lately.

lord these people litterally cannot keep a single story straight.

BTW the RRTF FB group plans to have a volunteer search on Monday at the Kenilworth park, 9 am til dark.

If what AW said is true that Relisha was at her brother's birthday party March 8, then where was this party, who all were there, and why are we just now hearing about it?

If Relisha was not at the March 8 birthday party, same questions, where was this party and who all was there, and why did AW say Relisha was there?

And was Shamika there? At her own boyfriend's sons' b-day party?I guess not, because she would have seen Relisha...

I'm off today and can listen to the hot mess tonight with you all!

Keep the Faith!

And was Shamika there? At her own boyfriend's sons' b-day party?I guess not, because she would have seen Relisha...

Who knows if Relisha was at a birthday party? I don't think so though, cause why is AW the only one saying this now, and no one else has said anything about it. But, with these fools, they're so busy trying to CYA, that who really knows the last time Relisha was seen? I wonder how LE can determine this.

I thought that the story was that Wheeler spoke to Tatum on the phone and asked him to return Relisha so she COULD attend the birthday party. I have never heard anyone say she was present for the party. Just that her presence was wanted.

Anthony Wheeler, Rudd’s mother’s fiancé, said the child’s mother had given Tatum permission to spend time with the girl while she was at the hospital, but he never returned the girl, WJLA reported.

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2014/03/26/relisha-rudd-missing-khalil-tatum-suspect-amber-alert considering the source (I find hln not a reliable one as some of the others JMO)

I cant find the video right now of Wheeler talking about the phone call where he asked Tatum to return Relisha but I posted it last night.

Sorry so tired. Sleep has come hard lately.

Now AW is saying relisha was at son's birthday party on March 8. Who knows when Relisha was really last seen? How can LE determine this? But if Relisha was at a birthday party on March 8, I would have expected to see photos posted way before last night, and I haven't seen any photos of Relisha at a birthday party on March 8.

because despite the limited lip service we have seen about keeping hope alive every last one of these unusual persons know or believe that Relisha is dead.

There are no return my baby pleas, no at least someone find my baby so I can bury her, nothing. Because it is much more important to assign the proper blame. Every last one of them feels they know that child is not coming home and so the next priority becomes not getting prosecuted for their part in it and finger pointing.

:cow:

ITA. Either they believe that Relisha is dead or they believe that she was given away, and now they're all in CYA mode.

Somebody knows something, and my prayer is that their guilty conscious or just simple human decency will eventually kick in, and they start talking. That is my prayer, and I truly believe that through prayer, all things are possible. FGS, a little girl is missing!!! THEIR little girl...and they just don't seem to care. WTF IS WRONG WITH THEM??? Ok, apologies for yelling...it's directed towards them, because I'm convinced they read here...Sorry, I'm so upset, so sad, so frustrated. Now, I'm crying again. I've been trying to step away for today...but, I can't...

Where are you baby girl? A lot of people care about you, more than you'll probably ever know, and we're trying to help find you. Praying day & night!

Yeah, AW said March 8 was his son's birthday and Relisha was at the birthday party.

What was the date of the alleged pool party? The one that was allegedly for KT's granddaughter?

Could they be the same? But in a way to allow them to deny knowing she was with KT?

Yeah, AW said March 8 was his son's birthday and Relisha was at the birthday party.

As much as they like to post on IG, twitter, and FB, SURELY there are pics of this birthday party WITH pics of Relisha there, right? Has anyone seen such pictures?

Exactly!!! I'm so sick of her, of them, and all their chit! LIARS!!!! I agree with whoever said...think it was nikki80...the tiny bit of sympathy that I mustered up for SY in her first BTR interview, is now gone!!! She wouldn't even get on the phone last night, though I could hear, who I thought to be her, in the background while AW was talking. MOO.

Did AW say she was there? I didn't hear that in the call?

S: http://tobtr.com/s/6337579
S: 122:22
AW' " My son, my son, my son, my son' birthday party on March 8. My daughter was there at with my son March 8. So I don't know everybody keep talking March 1."

S:127:10
DR' Caller # 202-738 goes on to say Shamika' had Relisha 8th & 7th, and that he watched Shamika' give Relisha to Tatum ( didn't specify date, that I could hear)

-->>> Edited--- I'm removing Party' it wasn't mention<<--2:57 pm ^^

S: http://tobtr.com/s/6337579
S: 122:22
AW' " My son, my son, my son, my son' birthday party on March 8. My daughter was there at with my son March 8. So I don't know everybody keep talking March 1."

S:127:10
DR' Caller # 202-738 goes on to say Shamika' had Relisha 8th & 7th, and that he watched Shamika' give Relisha to Tatum ( didn't specify date, that I could hear)

-->>> Edited--- I'm removing Party' it wasn't mention<<--2:57 pm ^^
I'm sorry it's hard to hear so many things on these LB's, I have tubes in my ear's that will hopefully fall out soon, preventing me from full usage :(

What was the date of the alleged pool party? The one that was allegedly for KT's granddaughter?

Could they be the same? But in a way to allow them to deny knowing she was with KT?

The pool party was supposed to be on Feb.26 at the Holiday Inn.

Remember when either MYT or SY was saying that KLT was supposed to have Relisha back by March 16 for a family member's birthday party? Would this birthday party be the one for AW/TW's son, whose birthday was March 8, when AW says he saw Relisha, or a different family members birthday party?

And to make things even more confusing, is AW's son one of the sons by SY?

Now AW is saying relisha was at son's birthday party on March 8. Who knows when Relisha was really last seen? How can LE determine this? But if Relisha was at a birthday party on March 8, I would have expected to see photos posted way before last night, and I haven't seen any photos of Relisha at a birthday party on March 8.

I agree, the March 8th attendance at the birthday party would have produced witnesses aplenty and videos/photos would have been posted on IG long before now.

This is some bullcrap. If LE thinks your child was last seen alive on March 1 and you have evidence showing otherwise, you would be running to headquarters to show it to LE. They haven't so it doesn't exist which tells me it never happened.

There would have been video evidence allover facebook of the gifts and brand names this child was given for birthday. Its how these particular unusual folks roll. We like to show our stuff off on social media. The wad of cash, the shoes, etc.

If there was a party, proof of it would be all over the place and if Relisha was in attendance you can bet your bippy she would be visible in photos.

I agree, the March 8th attendance at the birthday party would have produced witnesses aplenty and videos/photos would have been posted on IG long before now.

This is some bullcrap. If LE thinks your child was last seen alive on March 1 and you have evidence showing otherwise, you would be running to headquarters to show it to LE. They haven't so it doesn't exist which tells me it never happened.

There would have been video evidence allover facebook of the gifts and brand names this child was given for birthday. Its how these particular unusual folks roll. We like to show our stuff off on social media. The wad of cash, the shoes, etc.

If there was a party, proof of it would be all over the place and if Relisha was in attendance you can bet your bippy she would be visible in photos.

ITA!!!

Hopefully, LE was listening. Just curious, wonder if anybody listening to the show contacted LE with this "new" information?

Sorry to say this, but IMO most of the people involved in this debacle need to be sterilized.

I would like to see LE haul all the family members in. Then offer a plea deal/immunity to whoever talks first. IMO, this is the only way we are gonna find out what truly happened to Relisha. I definitely believe that some, if not all, of the family knows, but all are in CYA mode. MOO

Where is Relisha?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member