DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DR said AW would punch kids as hard as he could with his fists.

Thank you! So many players in this case

:tyou: to everyone posting updates from the Warren Experience / Find Relisha Rudd Show

:loveyou:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just getting home and hearing what's left of the show.

After yesterday, I've officially changed my mind that SY and AW aren't involved. I'm so confused! So many family members failed Relisha!

I just heard Uncle Danny say that AW abuses SY as well as the kids..

My umpteenth final decision of this case is that Tony did something to that poor girl. No idea how Tatum fits in. Now, my final decision will probably change with the next guest and/or caller.

It seems like no one in this family cares that other family members have no home. If anyone in my family was homeless, they would be welcome in so many different places.

I'm loving KW and his fact checks. I like that if he doesn't know something he has it checked out.

great grandmother kicked out MY and her kids because of infighting, kids went to foster care until they reached 18, then SY doing similar dysfunctional stuff to her kids.
So very sad for these children

My umpteenth final decision of this case is that Tony did something to that poor girl. No idea how Tatum fits in. Now, my final decision will probably change with the next guest and/or caller.

That is my latest theory as well. I wonder if KT witness AW abusing RR? That would make KT the good guy. I can't help but wonder if there was a conversation between SY and KT to re-home her and when the AA went out KT knew that he was going to take the fall for all this? I guess that wouldn't explain why KT murdered AT though :(

DR met KLT once, he seemed like a good guy, Relisha always wanted to go with him.

Daniel says RR cried every time she couldn't go with Relisha.

Is that normal for an abused child?

Am I the only one getting antsy with how slow everyone is talking? Only 2 hours. Hurry up!! lol.

I keep yelling at the darn computer!

DR only met KLT once - yet he's saying Relisha was ready to go with KLT and would cry whenever she couldn't go with him.

This strikes me as odd - because it implies that he would've had to see KLT more than once :waitasec:

Unless he heard about the crying through someone else.

:sigh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniel says RR cried every time she couldn't go with Relisha.

Is that normal for an abused child?

I think she had been groomed. Yes, I think it would be normal because Relisha wanted away from the shelter and her mother and step-father. She didn't like being a punching bag.... :moo:

The comment about RR being set for life...Uncle D says he was there when that was said and he heard it, too.

AY had to have AW SY and 4 kids leave her home due to housing regulations. Daniel also says AW threatened AY.

DR said he don't think AW is behind Relisha's disappearance. ( Paraphrasing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx